It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be a Crook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
From a thug stealing pennies in a back alley to the bankers laughing from the towers on Wall Street...and beyond. This vid shows us a step by step process on how to become the most successful and profitable crooks in the World.

It also explains the down-side to each type of crook, the chances, risks, punishment and also the effect that a thief has on their victims.

I'll let you guess as to which type of crook is most successful. You'll find the answer at the end although many of you already know.

Gotta watch from the beginning to get the whole story so...NO CHEATING!

Peace

edit on 8-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have a hard time understanding Economics. I was raised, not to go into debt. Period. Your video doesn't just describe the Economic policies of the US, but of the world. This thread helped me to understand as much as I do which is not much, lol www.abovetopsecret.com... and the way of it sounds much like what your video describes.

We need a revolution.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I have a hard time understanding Economics. I was raised, not to go into debt. Period. Your video doesn't just describe the Economic policies of the US, but of the world. This thread helped me to understand as much as I do which is not much, lol www.abovetopsecret.com... and the way of it sounds much like what your video describes.

We need a revolution.

I'm no economist myself but I do know one thing... I fight every damn day for a dollar and somehow through no fault of my own and having no control over it, I don't get the full dollar that I thought I had earned.

And the next day when I try to spend what is left of that dollar, I have to pay a tax for the privilege of doing so.

Bye-Bye Dollar...

That's ECONOMICS!...

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Good video.

They should add in some stuff like....

Start a company where you are a majority shareholder, make profits, create a questionable product but use your profits to buy out politicians to write a law to force your questionable product onto people, thus fortifying your already questionable company. Or better yet, use your profits to buy you a position of power in the government so you can now make up your own rules and laws that will benefit the company you left so you can make them even more profits, thus benefiting yourself by being a part-owner!

Brilliant!

top topics

join