It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

I came across this by googling Rockefeller/ Russo

I hope it helps ...

“The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young.”[1]

By David J. Stewart

Truth is stranger than fiction. The average American only knows what they were taught in a heathen public school system as a youth; and what they've learned ever since from the lying mainstream newsmedia, brainwashing movies, demonic music, and corrupt television programming. As predictable with human nature, the American people have fallen hook, line and sinker for numerous Communist agendas which have ruined our nation.
Here are the truthful words of prolific author, Dr. Henry Makow, explaining how the Rockefellers have engineered women to be feminists:

THE BIG PICTURE: THE CENTRAL BANKERS

People do not realize that feminism is mass indoctrination because they cannot identify the perpetrator, the means or the motive.

Recently Aaron Russo, the producer of Bette Midler's movies and "America: From Freedom to Fascism" identified all three confirming what I have been saying.

While trying to recruit Russo for the CFR, Nicholas Rockefeller told him that his family foundation created women's liberation using mass media control as part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity. He admitted they want to "chip us." Google "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" and you'll get a half million citations.
The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family.

cheers ljb
PS think BIRTH CONTROL PILL

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

Ok which medical conditions are those, I gave you a * for bringing up some of Ron Paul's talking points.

How many of those 50 million abortions that have past already do you think we're for a medical reason...

I'd think it's around the 1% mark... I dunno though. Even if it is 5% what about the other 95% that had no reason to be aborted other than the mothers greed.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo

Rape accounts for less than 1% of abortions. 30% of rape claims are false...

While your statistics regarding abortions due to rape are accurate, your statement that 30% of rape claims are false is not a verifiable statistic, No reliable statistics on the frequency of false rape claims exist and scientifically speaking the frequency of false rape complaints to police or other legal authorities remains unknown.statistics vary depending on reporting sites as widely as 1.5% to 91%. Some quoted statistics use small sampling sizes and some combine "unsubstantiated" claims a term used to describe cases in which there is insufficient evidence supporting the claim to prosecute, with false claims which are intentionally falsely reported claims which is not a valid assessment either as unsubstantiated claims are not necessarily false, they just are unable to obtain sufficient evidence to prosecute the alleged offender. On the other side of the coin a substantial number of rape or sexual assault victims do not report the crimes to police or other authorities for a number of reasons such as embarrassment, fear of not being believed and so forth, so statistics regarding the number of rape or sexual assault victims based on reported cases is acknowledged as being lower than the number of actual occurrences due to lack of reporting. The harm done to victims on either side of the coin is substantial and grievous.

I have personally witnessed instances in which police refused to investigate the rape of a minor because the alleged offender was a relative of a police officer. Where a young woman after telling a young man she had dated a handful of times that she wished to discontinue the relationship, at which point the young man proceeded to force her to the ground, restraining her while biting her, attempting to tear her clothes off, scratched her privates attempting to get his hand in her pants, and then proceeded to strangle her until she could not fight any longer and gave in, although the bites, scratches, and fingerprint bruises were still evident when she reported the rape to the police, the police informed her that since she had been dating the young man
prior to this occurring and she eventually gave in .....after being strangled!!! It was no longer considered rape, it was simply ungentlemanly behavior on his part and there was nothing they could do.

In both of these cases I know for a fact that the crimes did occur, yet despite the harm inflicted on the victims both cases would fall into the category of unfounded or unsubstantiated in police recording, but in neither case was the victim making a false claim.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Chaplin knew what was coming, I believe he knew we would fool ourselves into killing each other... And boy was he right... Not only do we kill each other, we murder the most innocent the unborn for greed.

Greed knows no boundaries and either does evil. It will strike when your weak and I believe that's what abortion is. Evil striking women when their weak and convincing them that it's just a "medical" procedure and not a human life thats about to be terminated...

May the one's that died before us help us... They know what it's like to be human. We are weak as a species and controlled.
edit on 14-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Dude, did you just step out of the '60's? You sound like my mom, who was a McCarthy era leftover, claiming that Simon and Garfunkle were out to corrupt America's youth and that Bill Cosby was a communist!

Feminism was so last century!

edit on 14-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

He gave you cold hard facts and you dismiss them with a few words and a colorful poster. Way to listen... Did you even read what he posted?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ok which medical conditions are those, I gave you a * for bringing up some of Ron Paul's talking points.

I named and described them here:

Medical conditions necessitating abortion to prevent maternal fatality

Just beneath the link named Ron Paul Abortion and Liberty

I agree with you especially after much research that the percentage of abortions for medical reasons, even combined with those performed due to rape is quite small compared to the overall number of abortions performed.

Although I am firmly pro-choice due to specific reasons I have posted on previous threads, such as medical necessity and already traumatized victims of rape. I in no way advocate abortion as an alternative to responsible use of birth control for those sexually active yet not prepared to become a parent, yes I know in some cases they do fail, but responsibly trying to prevent an unplanned pregnancy rates higher in my book than simply ignoring the risk until after it becomes a reality.

I myself could never abort a child I was carrying. In fact...when I was so much younger my greatest dream was to be a mother, I was from a very young age acutely aware of the world around me not just personally but socially as well and learned from what I saw, felt and experienced and those memories, even the emotions attached to them never left me, I knew what was needed to make the world a better place, knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that my child would be a gift not just for me but for the world.
Yep I was and am quite the big dreamer
But dreams aren't a bad thing, my dreams were so important to me that I carefully guarded them and protected them, I did not want to bring the child of my dreams into the world until I could provide for them financially, emotionally, and a stable home environment. I became very religious and responsible regarding protecting that dream. I was on my own at 18 working a minimum wage job and barely scratching by, working hard and at the same time trying to better my conditions, 4 years later and after 3 job changes I was able to obtain a job with a future at a fortune 500 company. I worked days and went to night school earning a degree in Chemistry and eventually a salary beyond my wildest dreams. I was financially secure, then I got married and as we started looking for our first house, we had previously lived together in an apartment, I knew that I could finally realize my dream. 6 months before I turned 30 my one and only child was born a beautiful girl who has now grown up from the child I dreamed of into an adult who is just what I so long ago dreamed, kind, compassionate, willing to reach out to others even the ones no one else will, who leaves behind a positive mark on those she encounters.

I most definitely cherish life as I'm sure you can see by how firmly I guarded the life that I would eventually bring into the world. But I also understand that there are times when it is more important to protect the life that is already here amongst us.

And that's enough typing for now

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Dude, did you just step out of the '60's? You sound like my mom, who was a McCarthy era leftover, claiming that Simon and Garfunkle were out to corrupt America's youth and that Bill Cosby was a communist!

Feminism was so last century!

edit on 14-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

Hi wind
Well I don't know about Si and Gar but Bill did get funky after "I SPY".
But I do think your mom had you included in her best interests.
I would suggest you take a good, good look at how the news and entertainment industry has changed over the last fifty years. Think discrimination, PC, major shifts in American capital etc. Learn the history that affects your every day.
It is pretty scary to see where we are now. But you and I being here means we care. That is Very Very GOOD.
Give my regards to your mom. ljb
PS a better time, the 50's
edit on 4/14/2012 by longjohnbritches because: 50

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So you won't mind if I address you as "Liberated Parasite" on the boards??? Instead of independent voter?

I really don't care what you call me. Seriously, I don't.

btw we don't abort all those parasites do we.?

Hence the CHOICE in PRO CHOICE.

I don't think there is anyone on the pro choice side of the argument that is saying that we should abort ALL fetuses. That's just stupid.

It's an option. Personally I believe that adoption is a better option than abortion, but abortion is still an option. I personally agree with those no questions asked laws in states where if a mother cannot take care of the child, they can take it to a police station, fire station or hospital, give it to a person there, and have no charges filed against her. Some people shouldn't be parents and hopefully they know they won't be good parents and consider giving the child up for adoption to parents who WOULD be good parents. But abortion should always be an option, maybe the last option, but an option none the less.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
But abortion should always be an option, maybe the last option, but an option none the less.

Hauntwok
I would find it hard to argue here.
the best ljb
edit on 4/14/2012 by longjohnbritches because: a-e

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Maybe part of the problem is that you keep looking for "answers" to the abortion debate by studying the "evil forces" depicted in the Green Lantern movie.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Or maybe I'm trying to point out that evil is real and there might be something like what's depicted in green lantern...

Evil is real. Abortion is evil.

Feed the evil and drink your fluoridated water everyone everything is ok...

While the war on the unborn rages on with no end in site. We need to stand up for what is right. And not give in to greed and temptation. I know we're human we are supposed to give into those things..... Wrong.

FIght for what's right, Fight for the ones that have no say in what happens to them. Don't give up my friends..

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

While the war on the unborn rages on with no end in site. We need to stand up for what is right. And not give in to greed and temptation. I know we're human we are supposed to give into those things..... Wrong.

Listen Yo,

It's ok if you personally are against abortion. It really is.

There is no war on the unborn. There are no hordes trying to fight to kill fetuses.

It's just an option that people feel they should have the right to have. Personally I think it should be the last option, I think adoption is a better alternative. But that's my opinion. I think that the vast majority of pro choice advocates have that same opinion.

You don't see pro choice people bombing hospitals or picketing them with signs that say "abort the parasite within you before it's too late!" or "Life is horrible don't pass it on!" It doesn't happen.

If you are against abortion personally, be against it. That's fine by me. Don't however force your views onto other people.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I'm not forcing my views upon anyone.

All I'm saying is abortion is murder and they make it out like it's a check up with your OBGYN...

It's simply murder, nothing else. So there is a war on the unborn. 50 million+ killed is that not a war?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Or maybe I'm trying to point out that evil is real and there might be something like what's depicted in green lantern...

Evil is real. Abortion is evil.

Feed the evil and drink your fluoridated water everyone everything is ok...

FIght for what's right, Fight for the ones that have no say in what happens to them. Don't give up my friends..

Well...I suppose we have come full circle.

I am sticking up for what I think is right and for those who have no say in what happens to them. I think it's far more humane and morally sound to not bring unwanted children into this world than to subject them to a lifetime of misery. Therefore, I am pro-contraception and pro-abortion.

The big place where we differ is on whether or not killing is inherently evil. I do not think it is. There are MANY cases where death is a mercy...I think this is one of them.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I think it's nice when we can take the emotion out of the discussion.

I agree we are coming full circle, Now your saying death is mercy for some...

Yes natural death is good. Being killed by someone for greed. It's called murder.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

I hope it helps ...

“The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young.”[1]

By David J. Stewart

Truth is stranger than fiction. The average American only knows what they were taught in a heathen public school system as a youth; and what they've learned ever since from the lying mainstream newsmedia, brainwashing movies, demonic music, and corrupt television programming. As predictable with human nature, the American people have fallen hook, line and sinker for numerous Communist agendas which have ruined our nation.
Here are the truthful words of prolific author, Dr. Henry Makow, explaining how the Rockefellers have engineered women to be feminists:

People do not realize that feminism is mass indoctrination because they cannot identify the perpetrator, the means or the motive.

Recently Aaron Russo, the producer of Bette Midler's movies and "America: From Freedom to Fascism" identified all three confirming what I have been saying.

While trying to recruit Russo for the CFR, Nicholas Rockefeller told him that his family foundation created women's liberation using mass media control as part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity. He admitted they want to "chip us." Google "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" and you'll get a half million citations.
The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family.

cheers ljb

I'd just like you guys to read this, I haven't seen anyone reply to this yet saying this isn't true... Any takers?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I'd just like you guys to read this, I haven't seen anyone reply to this yet saying this isn't true... Any takers?

The "prolific author" hailed in that article is Henry Makow, whom I personally loathe and despise.

In our last email exchange, Henry called me things that would be considered an "Extreme T&C Violation" here on ATS or in any respectable forum community. I wouldn't consider wasting my time responding to anything that guy has to say.
edit on 4/16/2012 by ~Vixen~ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Just calling it as I see it. Till the fetus is able to live outside the womb on it's own, all it is, is a parasite. Sure, it has the potential to be human, but till it can live outside it's host, it's a parasite. Not all parasites are bad, understand, you have many parasites on you and in you right now that are actually very beneficial to your very survival.

Coming soon to a restaurant near you....

FETUS SOUP

I'm sure you, Maslo, and a few others in this thread will be lining up to try a bowl. It certainly wouldn't surprise me considering fetuses are just parasites or clumps of worthless cells (according to you guys)..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

I hope it helps ...

By David J. Stewart

cheers ljb

I think he has as much relevance to the abortion debate as the green lantern does.

Vixen - couldnt have said it better.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join