It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Life Would Be Like RIGHT NOW If We Werent Controlled Like ZOMBIES ? .. A True Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The Real Paradise was supposed to be right here on Earth
Humans could have Flourish like never before
we could be in perfect Symbiosis relationship with mother Earth
Everyhome and familly all connected very firmly to be selfsufficiant and 100% none pulluant
but most importantly everyone having his place and things to do
the young kids starting with small responsabilities like feeding the chickens and fish
picking up the eggs etc.. its important for everyone to feel important from the start.

After Reading this thread Life is pointless
It is a sad reality we live in today and many are in the same position.
Realising we have been controlled for so many years will be painfull at the end
you feel miserable and so depressed that nothing was acheive in your life
and you have lost so much time

We live in a system that is so greedy and materialist ..
working and paying the bills, taxes and many insurances having 2 weeks off per yrs
that at the end even food becomes so expensives
we work our ass out all our lifes to feed the elites that has corrupted the modern societies of today
into a big giant sucking money machine that expoit every soul to the bones
and people who cant pay up are left homeless
the system will not take care of you if you dont pay the bills

They know if we should all turn selfsufficiant with free energies and green houses
working hard around the houses each day for the garden and the small farm
sharing stuff with other neightboors .. when you have to much eggs
all the plastic,paper and metal is recycled
any bio waste is recycled into a big bin to make methane gas
to heat the water and cook and help the electricity generator
and solar panel on the roof .. the tech is there

Just look in this below video how they look happy (without the doomsday preppers stuff)
everypool should be transformed into a mini garden like this
Look between 3:38 and 7:00 .. it worth the few minutes
its the perfect free system that everyone should have

the third familly is very selfsufficiant
doesnt look like a boring day at all
i would be certainly more happy living like this
then working at my desk job answering the phones

I dont have a pool and live in the third floor in a 4 1/2
cant really do a garden and dont know how to build a 100% selfsufficiant house
but it is my dream .. and everyone have the rights to live FREE
what are we waiting for .. now everyone thinks its the end of the world

It will be the end of the world if no ones changes and become selfsufficiant

Lets build a Paradise on earth and fix our past mistakes
we can still restore earth and ourselfs
edit on 4/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Everyhome and familly all connected very firmly to be selfsufficiant and 100% none pulluant
They know if we should all turn selfsufficiant with free energies and green houses

The scenario you describe is simply not possible at all.
People can only live the self sufficient life you describe if they can be assured that everyone else goes to work in the way they do nowdays. The "self sufficient" life you describe is totally reliant on other people NOT doing it.

and solar panel on the roof ..

So in this ideal world, who makes the solar panels?
Who makes the generators? Who makes the electical wiring and the voltage regulator and associated electrical systems?
Who mines the ore to make the metals?
Who makes the machinery to do this mining?
Who ships them around the world?
Who builds and operates the ships?
Who drills and refines the oil to make the fuel to power these shipments?
Recycle the plastic? Who makes this plastic?
...etc...

I like the idea of the self sufficient lifestyle, but people forget how complex the systems are that are required to create the simplest of things in daily life.
For example, a fork.
A simple fork. Metal or plastic, to have one, it is impossible for everyone to live this lifestyle you describe.

Look between 3:38 and 7:00 .. it worth the few minutes

Yes, these "self sufficient" people have wire mesh, plastic pipework, plastic buckets, plasma TV, washing machine, large amounts of glass windows and doors, metal chairs, tinned food, solar panels, metal hand tools etc...

They'd be completely helpless if everybody went self sufficient.
Bet they pray every night that 99.99 percent of the population keep going to those jobs.

edit on 8-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
As the commenter above me made quite obvious, there would be many kinks to work through, but I believe this future is possible. It has got to start somewhere

Thank you for the uplifting message. We need much of it to help counter all the negative.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

The scenario you describe is simply not possible at all.
People can only live the self sufficient life you describe if they can be assured that everyone else goes to work in the way they do nowdays. The "self sufficient" life you describe is totally reliant on other people NOT doing it.

and solar panel on the roof ..

So in this ideal world, who makes the solar panels?
Who makes the generators? Who makes the electical wiring and the voltage regulator and associated electrical systems?
Who mines the ore to make the metals?
Who makes the machinery to do this mining?
Who ships them around the world?
Who builds and operates the ships?
Who drills and refines the oil to make the fuel to power these shipments?
Recycle the plastic? Who makes this plastic?
...etc...

I like the idea of the self sufficient lifestyle, but people forget how complex the systems are that are required to create the simplest of things in daily life.
For example, a fork.
A simple fork. Metal or plastic, to have one, it is impossible for everyone to live this lifestyle you describe.

edit on 8-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Your point is very valid, however you are missing the point of the OP....

Perhaps you are a carpenter... it's something you enjoy doing. You are good with math and building, I'm good with agriculture and livestock. We can't do each other's work. Now in my farm, I have enough animals and crops so that I have a bit of an abundance in case something happens, so I always have extra. I usually throw the extra away if I can't store it, and you would rather it go to you. We make a deal so that you come patch up my farm and help me build out parts of it, say no more than 10 hours of your time a week, and I in turn give you a certain amount of my food in exchange.

I'm over-simplifying it, but that is how things worked for a long time before money arrived on the scene. That doesn't mean we can't go back to that way of doing things. People might be more productive this way instead of pushing paper and doing jobs that really have no meaning, other than to survive.

People like to dig... people like to use machines... people like to build machines... and cars... and many other wonderful things... however, it is driven and controlled by greed, and not to advance our civilization. If people could go to work every day to do something they WANT to do rather than just to survive, we'd all be building space ships, fuel-less generators, healing nano-robotic drugs, quantum computers, etc... not delivering pizza, or taking cash at the gazillion retail shops that feed our incessant materialistic greed.

We have to learn is all. We're just not there yet.

I'm not religious, but I am deeply spiritual, and heaven on Earth in my mind and many others is just like many religious leaders have mentioned... it's when we love others more than ourselves. When we go out of our way to help other people before ourselves. Unfortunately, we allow ourselves to model our behavior from those with the disease of greed and materialism, and until we move away from that, we will be nothing more than zombies that are aware that we are zombies.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Resource Based Economy.
An economy with no money involved, no debt, no borders, everyone working together in harmony to better themselves and humanity.
If you have the ability you can be whatever you want, do you think the first astronauts who went to the moon thought about that big fat check at the end of it? For all they knew they may not make it back.
Taking money away does not take away the drive of the human spirit.
But I tell you what does take away peoples drive, having qualifications and not being able to even get a job you dont want never mind a job you do.
The potential of man kind is stifled by the current economic system.
I'm not saying this will be easy, in fact it would probably be the biggest challenge humans have ever faced.
I've always wondered if there are aliens out there with the technology to reach the stars, what challenges they would have faced as a species to get to where they are now.
Do you think they would have this kind of economic system? god no! they wouldnt have made it out of their solar system by the time they'd obliterated themselves.
Lets evolve already.
edit on 8-4-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It is possible and everyone would be proud of their system
saving so much energy and money
It would create many jobs and new material
certainly to install and make the repairs on these system
many jobs would be created

We are depending to much on the big industries spending cash each months

The thing is everyone should have the knowledge and technologies
to become self suffisiant and it should be encouraged to be independant
and have all what you need right there in your house
everything is recycled, free and none polluant

we are in 2012 .. that perfect futur was though possible by historians of the past
but no .. mostly everyone is caged to paid taxe and continu to buy buy buy and pay thousands
this money we would use it to be selfsufficiant .. but we cant we have to much things to pay

this transition some day need to take place
we need to switch from be dependant to independant
and it will be total freedom

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
As the commenter above me made quite obvious, there would be many kinks to work through, but I believe this future is possible. It has got to start somewhere

Thank you for the uplifting message. We need much of it to help counter all the negative.

Imagine all the positives it would create in each familly
not having to stress about paying the expensive electricity bills
and worrying if they would eat this week

Everything you need will be at your home
freely and none-polluant

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
anything is possible, do not let naysayers decide on our reality

if you dream of utopia, then dream on! and make it happen!

thank you

new topics

top topics

join