It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some things are just not normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Bone Sand Skeleton1 A bone sand skeletons is part of the undead host forming within the desert wasteland known as the bone sands. They are infused with negative energy and can pass through the region with ease. In addition to changes for the skeleton template, make the following changes.
Was doing a little research on the skeleton coast of Africa and ran into this muck
..what the heck have I ran into?Some kind of religion or something?grandwiki.wikidot.com...
edit on 7-4-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Its obviously a game.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Looks like a game to me, where you lose or accumulate points. I think it refers to someplace in a videogame.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
lol are you serious guy!? Its a game, and guess what.. not all games are electronic!

Its for the Pathfinder (or compatible) RPG. Its a game that's very similar to Dungeons & Dragons version 3.5.
Its a great game if you're into tabletop RPGs that you play with paper, pencils, dice, and sometimes miniatures.

One guy plays the GM (Game Master) who tells the story and controls the monsters in the dungeons and other non-player characters while the other players at the table use their character sheets to progress through the story while acquiring new skills that they can use the next time they play.

It's very fun and addictive if you play with the right people

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OP....From the home page of your link...

This site is published and licensed under the Open Game License. A link to the OGL for any open content is located on the content page if it is self-contained. If it mixes content from several sources no link will be listed so instead use the site-wide OGL on the main index page.

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh,thanks Des...I'm kind of old and don't click to games..aduh eh..lesson learned

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What a waste of space mods...please delete and forget about my dumbness

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It seems like some sort of game to me, especially how it talks about hit points.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Is there an echo in here or what?

top topics

join