It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Aircraft pursue UFO over Palmar Dam.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Being poor isn´t always about gold...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Most of you will ignore and deny the fact that UFO's are top secret or experimental craft.

I laugh so hard when people are like " Look pa, there be planes chasing that other one"

Its called flight testing.

But aliens are funner for the younger mind.

To break down my post. UFOs are made by humans and tested in the air. No alien tech.

You can provide proof that all cases involving UFOs in the history of the modern world have all been experimental craft? That's pretty amazing! You should post that proof here, I know we'd all love to see it.

I've always been curious why a countries air force don't know about their own secret tech being tested, and why we test cutting edge projects over foreign countries, risking giving away our latest technology, not to mention risking a warlike incident. Also if you could shed light on how the tech itself, that would be great. I've always wondered about many of these sightings, with craft displaying technical properties that no government on the planet has yet mastered or discovered.

ah.. the good ol' "it's black tech stuff" excuse. What would a debunkers last bastion of shelter be if that excuse was not available?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Is it just me or is anyone else bored to death with another UFO case with no real surprises, revelations or disclosures..

PulsusMeusGallo, to echo Thesearchforruth's comments, I think it might be 'just you' as well - to my mind the case has got a lot of interesting features, not to mention being first reported by high ranking military members of the Uruguayan Government's official Air Force UFO Office.

I found the fact the unknown object returned to the exact same spot above the dam after evading military jets at a 'dizzying speed' quite intriguing -also the fact that the object was described by pilots as 'changing colours whilst it accelerated' sounded very interesting and wonder if there are any similar reports of this same characteristic from other military UFO cases.

I don't know if you read the full length translated interview found at the link in the OP but here's a short video interview with Colonel Ariel Sanchez from the CRIDOVN organsation and he makes some further comments about the case:

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

..also the fact that the object was described by pilots as 'changing colours whilst it accelerated' sounded very interesting and wonder if there are any similar reports of this same characteristic from other military UFO cases.

Speculative reports and articles on the subject of UFOs changing colour during acceleration:

Brightness and color changes are also noted, and while the sample is small (82 cases) NICAP found the following: Of the 25 cases showing a change in brightness, 23 of the changes occurred at the moment of a velocity change (a change of either magnitude or direction). Concerning the change of color, 23 cases showed a color change related to acceleration. While the supporting data are not conclusive, it appears that the spectral shift is to the red upon acceleration.

The RAND Corporation, 'UFOs: What to Do'

All UFO colors stem from energetic, ionizing radiation or radiations, generated by the UFO, which ionize the air.
Of all the visible colors, red and orange correspond to the least energy. They are also the two most common colors associated with UFO low-power operation, such as hovering or low-power maneuvers. The electrons have been given the ionization energy, but not much more, and cascade down in small energy drops corresponding to red or orange. This is statistically probable, as there are more small drops available than big ones.

UNCONVENTIONAL FLYING OBJECTS, A Scientific Analysis by Paul R. Hill

The glow / luminescence in various colours around the UFO (apparently shape depends on UFO's shape as well as its current maneuver, so the UFO's outline as seen by external observer can change), is thought to be due to ionization of surrounding air (atmosphere around the UFO "lights up", much like what happens in neon-lamps), hereafter referred to as "UFO plasma sheath". Brightness/color changes of the "UFO plasma sheath" seem to be related with thrust/acceleration

Resources about possible UFO physics/ propulsion / technology

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Most of you will ignore and deny the fact that UFO's are top secret or experimental craft.

ShadowHerder, can you explain why you're so sure this and all other UFO incidents involve experimental aircraft?

If a person goes through the case files, there are quite a number of extremely perplexing incidents being described and some of the reported flight characteristics are such that we cannot even attain them today - some of the object descriptions also sound very strange indeed..

Can you elaborate on why you're so convinced about your opinions?

edit on 5-8-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
New link for video:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Richard Thieme discusses Paul Hill's research and how UFOs change colour during acceleration - see 49:00.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Does/did this dam provide water for a nuclear reactor? from what I understand UFO hotspots seem to correlate with radioactive sites... just a though

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

Does/did this dam provide water for a nuclear reactor? from what I understand UFO hotspots seem to correlate with radioactive sites... just a though

Cartenz, thanks for the reply and although I don't know about the Palmar dam, there certainly has been quite a few very strange UFO reports over nuclear/atomic facilities over the years - there's a good NICAP article below about the subject and it also states a file containing 63 cases of UFOs over nuclear installations went conveniently missing so I don't think we'll ever get the full picture - at least not from the USAF.

Almost from the beginning of the Air Force UFO investigations, patterns were starting to emerge, and the cover-up was already in place. Researcher & NCP member, Jan Aldrich notes:

In a 1952 LOOK article, Ruppelt mentions a file of 63 cases of UFOs over nuclear installations, but such a file is not in currently declassified Blue Book files.

NCP-16: National Security, Missing Files, The Nuclear Key

Have been reading the interview transcript from Coronel Ariel Sánchez again about the Palmar UFO incident (pdf) and didn't realise that security guards and employees from the damn also witnessed the object flying around - that's interesting in itself as the separately located witnesses on the ground helps corroborate the testimony of the military pilots.
Cheers.
edit on 8-4-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
smarm/smärm/
Verb:
Behave in an ingratiating way in order to gain favor: "I smarmed my way into the air force".
Noun:
Ingratiating behavior: "it takes smarm and confidence".
Synonyms:
sleek - smooth

source google.

I just wanted to let you know, he was using proper English. I can't agree that ALL UFO's are secret military craft though.

Actually, he wasn't. he meant "swarm" not "smarm" The irony, of course, is that he was complaining about "bad English" and then screwed up himself and was caught by a non-native English speaker.

I love it when that happens.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Schuyler, yes so do I - do you have any thoughts on the UFO incident itself or about how (or why) the object reappeared in the same place after 'outrunning' the jet fighters at an estimated speed of 1000 km/h?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Backup alternates: Planet, sundog, smarm of fireflies, bird droppings on aircraft windshields, (several hundred others, in combination if necessary)

The way it "moved rapidly to the West, changing colors" suggests that it was Venus.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Pucaras are prop aircraft.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Pucaras are prop aircraft.

Cavtrooper, thanks for the clarification - had a look and the Pucara is indeed a twin-turboprop counter-insurgency aircraft with a maximum speed of 500 km/h (don't know what the other object was though).

Will alter thread title.

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by xpoq47
Backup alternates: Planet, sundog, smarm of fireflies, bird droppings on aircraft windshields, (several hundred others, in combination if necessary)

The way it "moved rapidly to the West, changing colors" suggests that it was Venus.

BlueShift - good one.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n

Being poor isn´t always about gold...

M4ng4n, I have absolutely no idea what that means.

Have you got any opinions on the UFO incident?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Similar case to the Palmar Dam incident involving Brazilian military aircraft pursuing (and being pursued by) luminous UFOs from the same month:

Official UFO Night in Brazil

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
thanks for the post karl12

again it seem South America is real hotbed for UFO phenomena and their military seem to be more open than western counterparts. my guess is at South American military acknowledge their confusion and lack of knowledge on these phenomena manifestations, where Western militaries are in the same boat but they keep everything under wrap because they tried to save face.

*** Regarding Skeptics ***

as for those who deny UFO phenomena, they are the same kind of close minded people that exist in every age. their mind are closed and they just parrot someone else's mind. sadly these kind of mindset are prevalent in the scientific world. i think everyone here know the massive amount of fanatical / dogmatic / religious attack by those in high science establishment to whoever attack established science.

people forgot not too long ago the accepted consencus is the steady state theory for history of earth, nowadays its commonly accepted that multiple extinction level event happened in the past that shaped earth's history. people forget how velikovsky got humiliated and boycotted by establised scientific world (the funny part was that velikovsy is a good friend of einstein, not that einstein believe velikovsky but he never close his mind to any theories, e mark of true scientist)

not too long ago some russian professor think he found out strange gravitic anomaly in his lab, to the point that objects placed above spinning superconductor are losing their weight. witness the nasty attack of established science to the finding because its perceived as against einstein's law. Instead of investigating the finding they just close their mind to it.

another example that still current , global warming , anyone who display disagrement agaisnt global earming are branded charlatan since it is an established concensus in scientific world. no matter there is no proof in that, no matter there are proofs against global warming..

my points are these :
1. there are only few pioneed in science who keep breaking the established doctrine. these are the true scientist of their age. the real leaders who kept open mind on anything however controversial.
2. most scientist are just follower of established doctrine, they never veer from their doctrine.
3. some scientist replace their belief in God into a belief in Science. thus you will find the same level of religious fanatism from these scientist when one criticized established doctrine. these are not real scientist, these are close minded person that worship science as their God.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

again it seem South America is real hotbed for UFO phenomena and their military seem to be more open than western counterparts. my guess is at South American military acknowledge their confusion and lack of knowledge on these phenomena manifestations, where Western militaries are in the same boat but they keep everything under wrap because they tried to save face.

Thanks for the post Milomilo and I'd certainly agree with you there about South America
- it really does look like they're beginning to get their act together when it comes to realizing serious, official, objective research into the UFO subject and Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and Paraguay are all taking an official interest in the subject.

Also, as well as the Chilean Civil Aviation Department's official UFO research agreement with NARCAP (link) it's been recently reported that they've also signed one with the Uruguayan Air Force so collaboration can only be a good thing -let's hope the U.S. don't attempt to suppress military UFO reports like they (allegedly) did in Equador.

“Official Uruguayan & Chilean Co-Operation Agreement”

Well, the big thing happening in South American Ufology this time is something really remarkable and can't go un-reported here.

As of last Sunday, the two major and oldest official UFO research organizations in South American, one from Uruguay (founded in 1979) and other from Chile (founded on 1997), have decided to establish a cooperation agreement to work together to both investigate new cases, to evaluate new and old cases and to promote Ufology in general among the scientific community of all South America, but, of course, concentrated in both countries.

The organizations involved are Uruguayan Air Force (FAU)'s Comision Receptadora y Investigadora de Denuncias de Objectos Voladores No Identificados (Cridovni) and Chilean Civilian Aviation Department's Centro de Estudios de Fenomenos Aereos Anomalos (CEFAA). Both were represented in this agreement by several of their members and the document was signed by Uruguayan Coronel Ariel Sanchez and Chilean General Ricardo
Bermudez.

link

Cheers.
edit on 19-1-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Shadow Herder

UFOs are made by humans and tested in the air. No alien tech.

And to break it down even further the above is a statement of personal belief not a matter of fact , to say all UFOs are man made is to ignore the evidence and the history of the subject .
Some UFOs are no doubt man made , some are natural phenomenon and a small percentage are unidentified and anomalous , my personal opinion is those are possibly of Alien origin but again that's just personal opinion.

Another interesting case Karl

On the contrary.. it's true maybe. Foo fighters are light orbs, they were trying to damage or malfunction bombers during WW2. This looks like a military drones. Triangle formation UFO - 3 orbs, no surface, clearly 3 light orbs, I've seen what people showed is seen through telescope. e.g in Illinois - again just a bigger ball of light, again these seem to be drones, these light orbs. Using plasma or whatever, man-made. There is no evidence of aliens, and there is juge amount of disinfo and falsifying, producing fake alien pictures. Even the black n white i.e greyscale ones

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

On the contrary.. it's true maybe.

Or maybe it isn't .

Foo fighters are light orbs, they were trying to damage or malfunction bombers during WW2.

Were they ? , I am unaware of any reports of aggressive Foo fighters .

aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior.
Foo fighter

There is no evidence of aliens

There's no evidence for light orb military drones using plasma tech either , especially unlikely back in 1986 .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join