It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed neo-Nazis patrol the streets of Sanford, looking for race riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Been telling people this is exactly
what they are wanting..

AL, and jack have been asking for it..

Seriously? From your post history, you appear to be among the most racially divisive posters. You seem to be helping it along an awful lot.

Originally posted by popsmayhem
The MSM has completly fueled this, if anyone
gets killed over it. Arrest EVERYONE involved
in the MSM, AL SHARPTON, Jesse jaskson,
the whole lot of them that did this..

Does that include your posts here on ATS?
edit on 7-4-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There aren't enough radical racists in this country for there to be a war. There are racist people, but very few CARE enough to take it to the next level.

I dont know, there are some ignorant people in this country. I have heard people say things that if it came down to a race war they would kill as many n****** as they could...for some reason thats the only race they care about killing. ETA: these were former army guys who owned lots of guns (former high school friends). this is in upstate NY, so its not like im in mississipi or anything.

scary times.
edit on 7-4-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I call BS! I just drove through and around Sanford and I don't see any such thing. Get a clue people.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This should be in the hoax forum.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
If they find their riot doesn't it mean there are armed packs of panthers roaming the streets looking for the same thing? It takes two to tango .... So why isn't the story centered on the panthers and the new black militia who have been doing it for weeks?JW...
And all this leads me to point out that these dummies aren't used to living on rifle country...I'm not talking about spraying rounds down range from the backseat of a rimmed up low rider with an AK...I'm talking about a well equipped shooter (or 5) on a hillside a half mile away picking off the idiots as they march down the street and then quietly slipping away for another visit later....
All this marching around in berets and snazzy T Shirts with shotguns at port arms won't last in that environment
edit on 7-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Idiots who can't think
... And then I may be wrong and several of the guys are already down there waiting for the show to start ...good times

edit on 7-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Heads in the sand dummies

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I call BS! I just drove through and around Sanford and I don't see any such thing. Get a clue people.

I tend to agree.

There are many web reports about this.

However, they all seem to be parroting the same thing off the Miami blog.

There does not seem to be any big msm stories anywhere.

I'm sure we would have seen something reported by local Sanford TV news or papers by now.

The original story may be a plant.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

The original story may be a plant.

That makes more sense than anything else I have read in this thread so far.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Really? I live in Orlando about 20 minutes from Sanford and havent heard a peep about this

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I say if the black pansies and nerdy nazis hate each other so bad, let 'em have at each other. As long as they leave me and the rest of the sane people of the world out of it, I don't care if they all go jump off a cliff.

I think both sides are just looking for attention, though. Kind of like the short kids at the back of the class jumping up and down with their hands raised, "Ooh, me me me me me pick ME!" Ignore them and they'll go back to their caves to dwell in their hate until the next incident entices them out.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ah yes, the NSM.

This group is almost more of a cult than a real political movement. I know a little about them. Nasty, nasty people.

One of their tricks is advertising for members and they want a photo and personal info if you join so they can prove you are really "white." Then once they have your PI, if you ever try to leave the organization or stop paying your dues, they threaten to spam your photo and PI everywhere as a nazi so everyone knows and your reputation is destroyed. That's how they keep their members in line. Once you join they have you for life.

A legitimate political movement wouldn't have to inimidate and bully its members in order to survive as a party.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
To be honest , from the opinions i have witnessed in this thread alone i`d say that who ever is pulling the strings for this race war is doing a good job , most of you are playing straight into their hands.

The more you moan about whites with guns or blacks with guns , the closer we get to the showdown ........ so , think long and hard about where this is going.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist
Ah yes, the NSM.

This group is almost more of a cult than a real political movement. I know a little about them. Nasty, nasty people.

One of their tricks is advertising for members and they want a photo and personal info if you join so they can prove you are really "white." Then once they have your PI, if you ever try to leave the organization or stop paying your dues, they threaten to spam your photo and PI everywhere as a nazi so everyone knows and your reputation is destroyed. That's how they keep their members in line. Once you join they have you for life.

A legitimate political movement wouldn't have to inimidate and bully its members in order to survive as a party.

You're one to talk, Ms. "RAF-star-in-signature." Your people are just as bat***t insane as them.

Far left, far right...all extremism breeds hate and violence.

Live and let live is the only way forward.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
To be honest , from the opinions i have witnessed in this thread alone i`d say that who ever is pulling the strings for this race war is doing a good job , most of you are playing straight into their hands.

The more you moan about whites with guns or blacks with guns , the closer we get to the showdown ........ so , think long and hard about where this is going.

This reply is also to the member that thinks this is a hoax. Ponder this...I bet you they were there, but only for time enough to allow for a vid and a photo op.
Who knows though, they might be camped out around there somewhere in a motel waiting for things to flare up, but I say they are long gone and have been after the photos were taken.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I saw your post and decided to drive from Heathrow to check it out too... like you said, nothing obvious going on in Sanford.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by RockLobster

This reply is also to the member that thinks this is a hoax. Ponder this...I bet you they were there, but only for time enough to allow for a vid and a photo op.
Who knows though, they might be camped out around there somewhere in a motel waiting for things to flare up, but I say they are long gone and have been after the photos were taken.
There are not many hotels in Sanford. The few that are there are off SR46 near the mall. I might go back by tomorrow and check out their parking lots. I seriously doubt there are large numbers of these nazis or panthers hanging out in the area though.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I see a Pay-Per-View in the making here...

First we have the cast of the New Black Panther Party sticking their noses into something without knowing all the REAL FACTS (as usual), while being on the prowl there. Meanwhile reports in this thread of armed Nazis patrolling the streets there...

All we need next is the Aryan Brotherhood, and the Mexican Mafia to arrive there, and we will have quite the show. A show that will have the New Black Panther party members RUNNING away with their TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS. MEOW, MEOW...

How much for this Pay-Per-View event? Sounds lovely.

edit on 7-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Common sense and concern for fellow human beings have gone out the window with this issue!

Instead of waiting for the facts to be presented before making a judgement, both sides are jumping to make a big deal out of a situation they may know nothing about.

What we are seeing is the continual deterioration of racial and social integrity and it will only get worse before it gets any better.

People need to think a little more before they act...... wouldn't that be nice?

Notice that both sides who are doing this represent the Dumb portion of either cultures population.

These are not our smart white people doing this, nor is it smart black people marching and calling for race riots..

Dumb people act a like a lot of the times....and in this case it's easy to see the idiots in our population exposing themselves.

Yes that means a lot of the black people marching in anger are idiots...

this also means that whites who are racists and do the same thing are also idiots.

We can't act like black people can't be dumb....that isn't racist , it is a possible truth....

Because not all black people can be geniuses and the same for whites..

These people, both black and white are not a true representation of either people as a whole, but they are a reflection of un-intelligence that has been allowed to survive.

As a nation, you are only as strong as your weakest link.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
I see a Pay-Per-View in the making here...

First we have the cast of the New Black Panther Party sticking their noses into something without knowing all the REAL FACTS (as usual), while being on the prowl there. Meanwhile reports in this thread of armed Nazis patrolling the streets there...

All we need next is the Aryan Brotherhood, and the Mexican Mafia to arrive there, and we will have quite the show. A show that will have the New Black Panther party members RUNNING away with their TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS. MEOW, MEOW...

How much for this Pay-Per-View event? Sounds lovely.

edit on 7-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)
Dont forget he New BlackLiberation Militia....they've weighed in on this tooWhat Is NBLM

THE BLACK THEOLOGY INSTITUTE

edit on 7-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dumb a*+es

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So can i ask for some type of proof of this? Rawstory really does not count especially under the category as "best idea ever!"

LOL and what the hell is this guy doing there

edit on 7-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hmmmm.. here in the ATS love shack we are supposed to be helping everybody deny ignorance.

If we think about this a little we would probably see that its the wealthy elite bourgeoisie that decide who gets to eat cake and who goes to prison. Wealth traditionally buys education which promulgates the ruling social status. Bunch of morbidly obese whores scoffing down their esoteric little Bon Bons while the Ghetto children struggle to survive. If all you have as a model of monetary success is the crack dealer living next door don't you think that might warp your world view a bit?

Don't worry its just trolling neo nazis, if you're under 18 you won't be doing time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join