It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi All Im new and I think Im going crazy.Help !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello all , I am new on here as I said and I have a few questions. Over the years and while growing up Ive been able to see things and know things and sometimes it freaks me out.. Ive even lost things and dreamed about where they were just to wake up and look the next day to find them in that very spot. Im not claiming to have powers or anything like that but it has gotten so bad that in the past I have sought proffessional help and tried medicine after medicine thinking I was crazy. My family laughs at me and saids that ghosts follow me where ever I go lol, hell mabey I am crazy .. but there has been plenty of times that people have been near me and experienced the same things I could see or hear so that leads me to think mabey Im not nutts after all. But sometimes dealing with these things makes me feel very alone and I cant understand where its coming from or get anyone to beleive me.. Worse of all my two youngest daughters and my oldest daughter have come to me and told me things that theyhave also seen.. Out of 6 kids only my girls not any of my boys have claimed to see these things.My question to all of you is am I crazy or is it possible?
thanks
Tiresam29

[edit on 26-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
call it a gift,not craziness.the human brain has so much potential you are just able to use a little more than others,focus and research,expand your gift,be proud of what you have.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I would call the added perception a Gift, but besides that and the dreams, what is it you�re hearing and seeing?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow, you raelly have an amazing gift, like the others said you are not going crazy. Can youcontrol your dreams or are they more like a message.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
what sort of things do you see? and as for the dreams i find i will quite often dream of different things that have been going on around the house groovy huh

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Count yourself as blessed and cursed. People who have extraordinary gifts often suffer equally as much in life as they benefit. Often it is very difficult to relate to others or others relate back due to this powerful difference. Take heart there is a place in this grand scheme of life for you, or you wouldn't be here with this strange gift.

Only to cite a comparison, the Pagan and Wiccan Religions out there which are loosely based on old world religions often hold women to be the more powerful psychically or magically of the sexes. Perhaps there is a shred of coincidence in that matter, women are more inclined to be in tune Psychically.

Just My thoughts,

-ADHDsux4me

P.S. I would encourage your children not to be afraid of what they can see and do, just discuss with them that others mostly will not understand how special they are, and it would best for them to find like gifted individuals to share the very special things with. But keep your normal friends too, as everybody needs friends of all types.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Believe me, you're not crazy. If you have premonitions, you need to develope them. If your clairvoyant, then that's cool. Keep these things to yourself and just discuss these things with likewise people. People that don't have The Gift will never understand. I 've had premonitions all my life, some good and some bad. The frightening ones are thee ones that make me wish I never have them. I just wish I could control them. They just come and go, without warning. I just want to use it one time to win the Powerball!
Then I'd be comfortable with it. Take care, and see you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The things I see alot of are either people or on some occasions have been large beams of light, either blue or orange. Ive seen a boy child on more than one occassion. Ive heard my name called alot , and for some reason I have a freind who likes to wake me up when Im over sleeping lol that one comes in very handy! Sometimes it will shake my bed until I wake up or I will hear someone yell or say my name until I respond. I can easily pick up on a persons feelings , which sucks when Im not in the mood to deal with someone elses issues lol, Then there are the dreams that I have, my most recent was of my daughter in law dieing, in my dream she just dropped dead! I seldomly have dreams of death it really freaked me out considering that she is pregnant, some say that dreaming of a death means a birth but what if the scenerio is the person that dies is the person who is supposed to be giving birth? Alot of times I just know when things are going to happen or what a person is going to say or do. I used to read Tarot cards until my exboyfreind left me because I told him his mother was going to fall ill and she did so he blamed me , plus there was the thing with him having a girl on the side and me being able to tell him that plus even know her nationalality, There is sooo much more I could write but Im very exhausted tonight and probably already making alot of typing mistakes on here lol
Thanks for listening
Tiresam29

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hm.. I know many of the posts I've written tonight have been very Empathic based, but it's one of the only abilities I have that can relate to a lot of things.

Seeing light radiating from another person is a form of Empathy that had a name.. but i can't for the life of me remember it. It's also connected to the Chakra theory, which I'm not a big fan of, however an open mind is a good mind.

But from what I can tell, you possess an Empathy ability, that, unless you can control it, can become quite stressful. And trust me.. I know.

Regular Mediation should help, and also have a quick look at www.psipog.net and look at the articles on Empathy. They should be able to help you out

And yes.. picking up on other peoples feelings suck... especially when you know your the one that did it to them... that hurts more...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yep you're an A class wierdo.
Congratulations, youll fit right in here at ATS.
The sites filled with abductees, clairvoyants and conspiracy theorists.
Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Haha.. great Greeting.

Hi.. your weird.. WELCOME ABOARD. That's basically what you just said, and being new yourself, you can't really talk
For some people though, it takes a bit of courage to ask for help about this sort of stuff, I mean, I didn't know where to go when I had troubles and I freaked out. So less bagging out the n00b's would be appreciative.. thank you

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TIRESAM29
.My question to all of you is am I crazy or is it possible?

You're probably delusional if you are seeing things and what not, especially if you have been prescribed medication. Are you still taking it or have you stopped? What does your pyschologist/psychiatrist say about all this?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Proxy BlueIm not a new member per say. I've been working on my cousins account while he was in europe. He came back so I set up my own.
I'm no n00b.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Don't think you're crazy. Know you're crazy!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracona
Proxy BlueIm not a new member per say. I've been working on my cousins account while he was in europe. He came back so I set up my own.
I'm no n00b.

Ok, my bad, but the message still stay, try and refrain from paying out new people that come here.. ok?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oi Proxy Blue. Slow down I wasnt insulting her, I was stating a fact and that is that many people on here ARE abductees and have special gifts. I was only joking about her being a wierdo. If you look at the other posts other people also joke about her being wierd, delusional or crazy, but its just teasing. Most people on ATS are open minded and understanding.

TIRESAM29 if what i said was insulting to you tell me and I'll apologise. Otherwise proxyblue dont bother defending someone who doesnt need it. I never made any derogatory statements about her being a n00b.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, you've taken the right step by coming here. Perhaps getting educated on your abilities (if you are sincere) will help you ditch the "crazy" stigma you assign to them.

Do a little web research on clairvoyance and ESP (seems to be your particular area of talent), and perhaps you'll feel better.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TIRESAM29
Hello all , I am new on here as I said and I have a few questions. Over the years and while growing up Ive been able to see things and know things and sometimes it freaks me out.. Ive even lost things and dreamed about where they were just to wake up and look the next day to find them in that very spot. Im not claiming to have powers or anything like that but it has gotten so bad that in the past I have sought proffessional help and tried medicine after medicine thinking I was crazy. My family laughs at me and saids that ghosts follow me where ever I go lol, hell mabey I am crazy .. but there has been plenty of times that people have been near me and experienced the same things I could see or hear so that leads me to think mabey Im not nutts after all. But sometimes dealing with these things makes me feel very alone and I cant understand where its coming from or get anyone to beleive me.. Worse of all my two youngest daughters and my oldest daughter have come to me and told me things that theyhave also seen.. Out of 6 kids only my girls not any of my boys have claimed to see these things.My question to all of you is am I crazy or is it possible?
thanks
Tiresam29

Sounds like you need a light exorcism to get rid of these nasty spirits.
I had them too.. all kinds of abilities like tele-viewing, future prophecies...and a ruined life.
Once I rebuked them and put God in place of them, all demonic abilities were gone, and I got my life back...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Once I rebuked them and put God in place of them, all demonic abilities were gone, and I got my life back...

Sure...but it's a lot harder to find a good parking space, now isn't it?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
Sounds like you need a light exorcism to get rid of these nasty spirits.
I had them too.. all kinds of abilities like tele-viewing, future prophecies...and a ruined life.

Those spirits are not always nasty. The bible speaks of Believers having visions.I conducted an online search here bible.crosswalk.com...�ion=2&version=str&new=1&oq=signs and found 2 instances in the New Testament. ( SEE BELOW)
TIRESAM29, My wife has some of those visions and seems to know things, also. She calls part of that a certain "Feeling". I know that in our 32 years together, she has been right so much that I really do not question her much about it anymore. She has been right so often that I never ignore her advice IF she says she saw something or had a "feeling". In almost every way she seems to be more Spiritually (psychically?) aware than me. My daughter has admitted experiencing some similar things. I expect my granddaughter (age 6) will experience them too. By the way, not all of her visions and "Feelings" have religious undertones.
Ac 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2Co 12:1
It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory *. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join