It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps I Should Formally Introduce Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, I've been posting on here for a few weeks, perhaps I should formally introduce myself.

My name is...well...nevermind that. I live in Indiana, with my wife of eleven years and my son of eight years. I drive a truck (although not over the road anymore) and get some time now and then to post.

Why ATS?

Well, all hail the Creator, Mr. Gray of distinction.

Otherwise:
While a devout Christian (actually, that's a pretty recent development, I have been trying to be an atheist for a few years now), there are some things in life and our universe that are just not explained or addressed sufficiently in Christian writings. IE: Aliens, Mythology and cryptozoology, other spiritual or metaphysical issues.I am also a devout Republican ( I know that turns some stomachs), and believe in monogomy, that marriage is a lifelong commitment, and have very traditional values.

I come to ATS to read, gather information, perhaps share a few pieces of less than college educated insight, learn from those much more enlightened than I, and be a temperement for those who pretend to practice the Christian faith, yet are not truly following the teachings of their God.

In other words, I'm trying to have fun and learn and share at the same time and this seems like the greatest online community for such activities.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It's addicting!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Welcome aboard everlastingnoitall!
Love the signature.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Signature is a work in progress, but thanks!! I've been posting for a few weeks and now I just realized how the whole points thing works and the little bar depicting number of posts.

Geez I feel so sheepish.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Welcome aboard everlastingnoitall,

feel free to u2u me if you need anything
cya around enjoy have fun

se7en

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Everlasting, welcome!

I've been here for two or three weeks, and I really like it. Maybe it's because the forums are moderated and people have to log in, but everyone seem really courteous without losing their passion for their beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join