It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muller warned Breitbart >>They’re gonna kill you, you can’t destroy Obama’s brown shirt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Could Breitbart have been silenced for trying to reveal something "shocking"?

www.prisonplanet.com...

Contrary to today’s release of edited and seemingly innocuous footage that shows Barack Obama making a speech at Harvard in 1991 and has already been in the public domain for years, Chicago radio host Erich “Mancow” Muller told the Alex Jones Show today that his friend Andrew Breitbart had in fact planned to release information that would “destroy Barack Obama” on March 1st, hours after his untimely death.

Muller said he was speaking with Breitbart “every other day” about a TV show he had lined up on a major network on which Breitbart would make regular appearances in a segment called “Breitbart predicts”.

>>The house of cards is coming down, I have information that will destroy Barack Obama, it’s over,

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We had some lengthy, and lively discussion on this topic here. Is this the first you are hearing of it?

I personally do think he met with foul play, and stated so on the previous threads. If you have *new* info, I stand corrected.

Des

edit on 6-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
We had some lengthy, and lively discussion on this topic here.

Can you provide any other ATS thread that have similar thread title as the one i just created? And can you please provide any thread were it have been discussed about Breinbart being reportedly warned before he died?
edit on 6-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I suspected that from the beginning,,just didnt make any sense. Then they release the video that he SUPPOSEDY was going to release. They lie so bad, I just usually form my own opinion as to what is REALLY going on based on timely,overdramatized events. I beleive he was taken out because Obama coulfd have it done quite easily, even the journalists and reporters are scared they will get "legally" murdered after that bill passed...he needs to go.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
wayyyyy too much of a coincedence for me i think he really did have something shocking but his friend decided he didn't want to be assassinated

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
and then the big bomb was going to be dropped in 10 days, remember that ?

and bomb was a firecracker

now the revisionist history kicks in, and since the bomb was a let down, we go back to the murder thing

makes no sense

round and round we go !

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It certainly smells fishy, just like Matthew Simmons death did, and just like John Lennon's assassination via Manchurian Candidate with wrong-angle bullet locations, etc. As 'truth is stranger than fiction', I'm suspicious but of course don't have any proof - the powers that be have too much power and too many Manchurian Candidate type flunkies to do their dirty work. The chance of us finding the truth seems remote. But seeing that others have similar suspicions as in a thread like this is encouraging.

new topics

top topics

join