It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Yahweh

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

the mathematical models that predicted the existence of

of the known planets that cannot be see by the naked eye..

still show a larger gravitational field affecting their respective orbits..

if it works before..

its working again..

but just like in the past it takes time and due diligence

to make such discoveries..

case in point..
Pluto
Discovered by Clyde W. Tombaugh
Discovery date February 18, 1930

downgraded from planet status to dwarf planet in your lifetime..

and many many more discovered beyond it..

read more here

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
alrighty..

thanks

for

the

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

You're wrong and close minded.

I suppose aliens and ghosts don't exist either, neither do spirits or demons, nor does ANY thing not from our EARTH ALONE?

Okay Mr. omniscient one, I'll bow down and worship you.....
just kidding.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anyone mention that Yahweh had a wife? With Yahweh I mean the entity which is viewed by some people as God. Research done by Israeli scientists which shocked whole of Israel revealed that this Yahweh had a wife named Asherah.

This is too much text to post, but this will prove that Jesus isn't God (or this Yahweh, which I do not recognize as God)

click:
www.2shared.com...

It's not a very long read, but most enlightening

Matthew 7:21-
"Not every one that sayeth unto me (Jesus), Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my Father, which is in heaven."
edit on 25-4-2012 by Bosniaque because: added Biblical passage

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by 1nOne

I am not convinced of the link between Yahweh and Jesus Christ based on scriptural study, historical evidence and psychological inquiry of the Jewish people.

That is because there is no direct connection between the Canaanite Dragon/Storm God Yahweh, obviously some kind of ET being, probably Reptilian, and the MAN, the one you call Jesus, an alien/human hybrid sent to teach humankind. This connection only occurs in the minds of those who are in the Cult of Christianity, not in any history, or religious texts.

Actually that is wrong. The older manuscripts that the OKJV was derived from Say YHWH or YHVH which means "I AM that I AM". When the OKJV was written, they removed the 4 consanant letters of his name. When Yeshua was put on trial by the Sanhedrin he didn't say "I AM GOD", he said "I AM" and that was considered blasphemy. He spoke the sacred name exactly how it was to be spoken with flawless inflection and thats how they branded him with blasphemy. It wasn't enough to say "I am YHWH" he had to pronounce it correctly.

YHWH was replaced by LORD over 6700 times in the OKJV due to customs of that period, jews were not at the top of anyone's birthday party list back then.

Most Christians believe Yeshua was crucified for claiming to be the Messiah, but that’s not correct. Many so-called “messiahs” came before and after Him, but none of them were abused the way He was. Yeshua was crucified for simply saying “Yahweh”. According to Jewish religious law in effect at the time, that was considered blasphemy.

Violating the ban against saying “Yahweh” was a capital offense—i.e., it was punishable by death, and the prescribed manner of death for people committing “blasphemy” was a combination of stoning and being hung on a tree. (Sanhedrin 7: 5) According to the Mishnah, “The blasphemer is not considered culpable unless he exactly pronounces the Name.” (Sanhedrin 7: 5) That’s why Yeshua’s claim to be Yahweh was not enough to execute Him. He had to actually say “Yahweh” precisely in the presence of witnesses who were willing to testify against Him to be convicted for committing “blasphemy.”

Yeshua claims to be I AM

It's all about the language being used in that time period. I suggest you read that site, not that it will do you any good per se, but it's good to see what the Sanhedrin's laws were regarding his speaking the sacred name and claiming it for himself.

edit on 29-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosniaque
Matthew 7:21-
"Not every one that sayeth unto me (Jesus), Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my Father, which is in heaven."

Heaven is inside Jesus, the Father is inside Jesus. To be in heaven is to be in Christ.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yehoshua does not fulfill the Immanu'el.
Nor is He Yahweh.
Really, nothing could be further from the truth.

I thought I would bring our discussion from your other thread over to this one, since it was off-topic there.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

How many of those million websites have some creditably ? ZERO. Planet X doesn't exist.

Need glasses, do you? Those are not websites, they are BOOK. You read them, they are found in Libraries and Book Stores, and in may homes. And to just sit and say something doesn't exist with noting to back it up but your say, and that from one who thinks book titles and authors are Internet Websites....well, we must consider the source, I'm afraid. You lost some credibility there, friend.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, he is and he said it himself.

What? He did? Are you serious?

Did Jesus really say "I am God"?

Please post the chapter and verse from YOUR bible...where Jesus said he is God.

edit on 18-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

I can do you one better, reeferman...here is a list of Gods in the Bible alone:
The Gods Of The Bible
Notice how many of these demand to be called "Lord".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
I thought you believed in the Trinity and held to biblical Orthodoxy. Jesus and the Father YHWH are 2 separate persons of the triune Godhead. They are both divine (God) but why confuse them as being the same? This is how I've always understood the trinity, but it seems like your saying something different.

The "trinity" is of pagan origin and a pagan addition. The trinity actually says that all three are the same. Father = Son = Holy Spirit.

The truth is that the Most High is the Eternal Godhead (Elohim). The best way to explain it, the way it was explained to me is, Father ≥ Son ≥ Holy Spirit.

This explains why Yehoshuah prayed to His Father. Christ, and the Holy Spirit, has always been with the Father. This is evidenced in John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made

Christ is the Voice and Active Power of the Most High. Or as Scripture puts it, He was the visible image of the invisible God. As LoneWolf pointed out, He is the Right Arm of the Father.

Think of it like this. Compare it to yourself. You are yourself in totality, just as the Most High is Himself in totality. Is your arm you? Is your voice you? It is part of you and makes up you and obeys your will. It is not seperate from you but it is not you in your totality.
edit on 6/25/12 by shaluach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
I thought you believed in the Trinity and held to biblical Orthodoxy. Jesus and the Father YHWH are 2 separate persons of the triune Godhead. They are both divine (God) but why confuse them as being the same? This is how I've always understood the trinity, but it seems like your saying something different.

The "trinity" is of pagan origin and a pagan addition. The trinity actually says that all three are the same. Father = Son = Holy Spirit.

The truth is that the Most High is the Eternal Godhead (Elohim). The best way to explain it, the way it was explained to me is, Father ≥ Son ≥ Holy Spirit.

This explains why Yehoshuah prayed to His Father. Christ, and the Holy Spirit, has always been with the Father. This is evidenced in John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made

Christ is the Voice and Active Power of the Most High. Or as Scripture puts it, He was the visible image of the invisible God. As LoneWolf pointed out, He is the Right Arm of the Father.

Think of it like this. Compare it to yourself. You are yourself in totality, just as the Most High is Himself in totality. Is your arm you? Is your voice you? It is part of you and makes up you and obeys your will. It is not seperate from you but it is not you in your totality.
edit on 6/25/12 by shaluach because: (no reason given)

This explains the concept perfectly. It's what i was hitting on. Keep in mind Yeshua said what is the Father's is his. So you are not incorrect in saying he is God. He is equal to the Father and only God can be equal to himself. The trinity is a pagan concept in that it originated from Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

Hear 'O Israel the LORD is One!

the Identity of God

Let Yeshua tell you who he is, feel it with your heart.

John 5: 31-47

31 “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true. 32 There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true. 33 You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34 Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. 35 He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. 36 But I have a greater witness than John’s; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish—the very works that I do—bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. 37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

The NT hadn't been written yet, so what sciptures did Christ refer to? Why, the Tenach/Torah.

John 5:45-47

45 Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. 47 But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

So both OT and NT are bearing witness of whom? Bearing witness of the One who stood talking with Abraham the day Sodom and Gomorrah burned. The One who wrote the laws and gave them to Moses. The one who put Moses up in a cleft and showed him his back. The one who with his own hands moulded Adam mixed with the dust of the earth and his own saliva, and walked in the cool of the day. The one whom taught Adam how to pray and be repentent and to have faith in him.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The trinity is a pagan concept in that it originated from Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

Indeed, ahch! Also, a lot of Christians don't realize that the cross they are so proud of displaying is a pagan symbol known as the Cross of Tammuz. It is a false idol.

"And we don't wear symbols of death. No Cross." - Timbo King

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Gee, shaluach, for one who does not debate, you sure do a lot of it. I'm just saying.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm not debating. I'm discussing the Nature of the Most High, the Godhead vs. the Trinity. But thanks for stalking me onto this thread and trying to veer it off topic by bearing false witness against me.

Guess I get to add you to the ignore list.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The trinity is a pagan concept in that it originated from Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

Indeed, ahch! Also, a lot of Christians don't realize that the cross they are so proud of displaying is a pagan symbol known as the Cross of Tammuz. It is a false idol.

"And we don't wear symbols of death. No Cross." - Timbo King

The cross changed meaning when Christ was crucified on it and his bood ran down it. That was the confirmation of the promise. The marriage contract began for all who would believe in him.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It may have changed meaning but I still don't think we should be wearing them or using them. It is still a pagan idol with pagan origins. That'd be like arguing for the changed Sabbath day (although the motivation for doing so was pagan) that the Catholics instituted (and Western Christianity™ completely adopted) under the guise of "It was the day that Christ arose (allegedly)," which would be the same as saying "The meaning changed."

That's how I view it. The use of the Cross as a symbol of faith is unscriptural and pagan.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It may have changed meaning but I still don't think we should be wearing them or using them. It is still a pagan idol with pagan origins. That'd be like arguing for the changed Sabbath day (although the motivation for doing so was pagan) that the Catholics instituted (and Western Christianity™ completely adopted) under the guise of "It was the day that Christ arose (allegedly)," which would be the same as saying "The meaning changed."

That's how I view it. The use of the Cross as a symbol of faith is unscriptural and pagan.

Don't get caught up in superstition. The sabbath day is kept for different peoples on different days. Ultra-orthodox jews take it dusk Wednesday to dusk Thursday. Orthodox jews take it dusk Friday to dusk Saturday. No particular day was mentioned in the OT, just that if you work 6 days rest on the 7th if possible. You can't make a living doing that in todays world and your family survive, some people have to work nonstop and get no days off or their families will starve often needing 2 incomes from mother and father to make ends meet. You are putting ceremonial law above moral law and Christ was against doing that, that is why he criticized lawgivers like the pharisees for their traditions of men, they had no mercy. David and his followers stole the showbread out of the tabernacle when they needed food and were starving while on the run from Saul, yet he remained guiltless and sinless when he broke the 8th commandment.

Matthew 12:1-8

1 At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? 6 Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. 7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

Read the whole chapter for clarification. I'll post an audio lecture by Chuck Missler on here for you to listen to, it's long but worth it. Just like people who say Sunday worship is the mark of the Beast because you're worshipping Sol Invictus, with that circular logic Saturday worship is the mark of the Beast because you are worshipping Saturnus. See what i am saying? We're supposed to worship everyday and keep everyday holy to him. He paid my debt 2000 years ago and set this captive free.

Anyway here's the audio lecture:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yes, but the original Sabbath was celebrated from dusk Friday to dusk Saturday. Christ's issue with the Pharisees wasn't that they were observing the Sabbath but that they were inventing insane standards for observing the Sabbath. He was pointing out that doing that was nothing more than another way for them to show off how "righteous" they were. Same reason he criticized their way of praying.

The original day of Sabbath observation was changed by the Catholic church to appease the pagans and make it easier to get them to join the church. So as I said the motivation for changing it was pagan in nature.

ETA: Oh, and I'm not holding ceremonial law above moral law. Just wanted to point that out.
edit on 6/27/12 by shaluach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I thought this was worthy of another post when i stumbled across this. It's truly amazing how God works. I danced around this chapter in Isaiah for months without ever reading it and one day i wondered to myself "Why do i keep skipping this chapter in Isaiah?". I read all the chapters around it but for some reason i realized i didn't read Isaiah 44. So here's what i read in Isaiah 44

Isaiah 44:6-8

6 hus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’”

Here we see Jesus saying he is the Alpha and Omega (Aleph and Tau) the First and the Last:

Revelation 1:9-20

9 I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, 11 saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 19 Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this. 20 The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.

I checked this against Strong's Concordance. Spoken from God first through Isaiah and then through Apostle John. Jesus is Yahweh the Almighty for ever and ever Amen.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join