It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Friday: The Sacrifice Of The Lamb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Today, Christians observe the anniversary of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who took the punishment that each and every one of us deserve upon himself. Watch these videos detailing the torture Christ endured before his crucifixion and the crucifixion itself, and ask yourself if you would submit yourself to that for the sake of another.

ISAIAH 53:5 ~ But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

John 3:16-17 ~ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Salvation is a free gift my friends, the cost paid with the blood of Someone who loves you, long ago. If you haven't yet, please accept it today. It's just as easy as saying the following (or words to this effect, you just have to believe it.)

Heavenly Father, I know that I have sinned against you and that my sins separate me from you. I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my sinful past and turn to you for forgiveness. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your Son, Jesus Christ, died for my sins, that He was raised from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become my Savior and the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You and to convict me when I sin. I pledge to grow in grace and knowledge of you. My greatest purpose in life is to follow your example and do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

We're not perfect, Christians; in fact, we're far from it, which is why we need help. EVERYONE needs help, just look at the state of the world today. Help is waiting for us. We just have to admit we don't have the answers and ask for it.

Much love,
Bobby
edit on 4/6/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The way I see it, is that Jesus Christ himself was the only Christian. Would you like to be that lamb? I sure don't.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
this is one of the most painful things to watch, but I feel that I must

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Watch these videos detailing the torture Christ endured before his crucifixion and the crucifixion itself, and ask yourself if you would submit yourself to that for the sake of another.

Yes i would even for my worst enemy.
S+F

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

EVERYONE needs help, just look at the state of the world today. Help is waiting for us. We just have to admit we don't have the answers and ask for it.

Much love,
Bobby

Love back to you, Bobby.

You are right, we all, to a beating heart, need help...
look within, ask, and find solace. No one else can answer it for us.

Peace to you, brother (and S/F).
--wildtimes

top topics

join