It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Alleged) Stigmatist Nasreen Jouni - Devils reign ends in 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The nation of Israel being created was the first thing I thought of when I read the OP. It does seem we could be living in prophetic times but as you said, it is a mystery. Have to wait and see, if I make it that far of course.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The vatican is watching but, as always, will not make any comments of approval before she's dead. They would, however, make comments against her even while alive. As yet .. no comments from the vatican.

That is conjecture, plain and simple. And a lie.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Stigmatics claiming prophecies

As for that prophetic component, Nasreen asserts that on February 17 of this year, at four a.m., the Lord said:

I will come with My peace. I will cover the world with My peace because, I am peace and passion.

The fire and smoke decompose the world. The waters of the oceans will turn into fire and steam. The foam will rise flooding in Europe and all will sink under the lava of fire. The chosen few living envy the dead.. . "

Well, which is it ?

Nothing like a little mud to clear things up

If you're going to make predictions, the least you can do is be consistent.
edit on 6-4-2012 by HIWATT because: edit? what's wrong with this site today?

Yes, I was just about to post this same question.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
2017 is an interesting time... All the JFK assassination information will be released that year, so no telling
what will come up, and the roaches will hope they will be dead before then. 2018 will get the doomsday ball rolling.

If you care to know how and where, send me a u2u.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join