It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cleansing And Rebirth Of Our World. [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It was a cold dark evening in Washington D.C. on that fateful day of December 21st 2012. The city was alive and full of citizens doing their Christmas shopping and celebrating the holiday season. There was more activity than expected considering that the deadliest battles of all the wars were being fought at that time. The economy was on the verge of free fall as well. Gasoline prices were nearing $15 a gallon, and crime was running rampant in cities worldwide. Most people at this time were aware that we had reached the point of no return and that we were headed for disaster. The anticipation of chaos was abundant and civil unrest was reaching staggering numbers.

Already, there were a great number of people apprehensive of the day due to the Mayan myths and the other associated prophecies associated with the winter solstice of 2012. The true believers in these legends and prophecies had gathered together in many different locations of ancient ruins worldwide, waiting to see what lies in store for them. They were sure that an event of epic proportions was coming. I at the time was open to the possibility but was not ready to join the groups that were branded crazy by society. Little did we all know that these 'crazies' turned out to be right all along.

I still remember the very moment which changed our lives and our world forever. It was shortly after 7 pm in D.C. and I was sitting in the national mall on a bench enjoying a cigarette and studying the many people walking around enjoying the sights. While bending down to extinguish my cigarette in the snow I suddenly felt a blast of warm air come shooting down from the sky. It felt like a giant hair dryer was blowing in the sky. With the blast of hot air came the unforgettable noises that took hold of every man, woman, and child on the planet. It was a low but loud rumbling similar to thunder rolling across the sky.

As I sat there terrified looking skywards toward the source of the overpowering sounds, I noticed a reddish hue begin to emanate from the sky. After a moment the hue changed from red to a brilliant shade of indigo. The skies were now lit up brighter than a full moon. That is when I began to see the first ships parting through the brilliantly lit clouds. Within moments there were thousands of ships over the city. All the brilliant silver, and indigo shaded disks completely dominated the sky as far as one could see. People everywhere flocked to the streets and were drawn to the skies immediately with astonishment at what they were seeing.

After about ten minutes the ships in the sky seemed to become stationary and were all hovering at the same height. This is when the earth began to tremble beneath our feet, terrifying everyone including myself. As the trembling began to increase so did my level of fear and panic. All I could think was that this was it, life is about to be over. To my own dismay suddenly strong feelings of peace and tranquility overcame my racing thoughts. I was at peace and was ready to die. I had excepted my fate.

It was at that moment when I realized i could no longer feel the ground shaking beneath my feet although the associated sounds were still present. I looked down at my feet only to realize that I was no longer standing on the surface of the planet. I was floating a few feet off the ground and was steadily being raised into the air in the direction of the ships. At this time I noticed that people everywhere I could see were also floating in the air and being raised up as well. As far as one could see the skies became filled with men women and children who were effortlessly and helplessly floating towards the flying disks in the sky. When we reached a height high off the ground but still under the ships we came to a halt and remained floating in place. The air had become as warm as a summers night as I floated there contemplating what may come next. By this time all my fear had vanished and a renewed sense of peace and hope had overcome my emotions.

After floating peacefully for a while I noticed that the earth began to shake more violently underneath us. In a matter of minutes I watched every building and monument crushed into nothing by the violent shaking and buckling of the earth. No structure or living thing could have survived the violence in which the earth was rocked. The force was so violent that the concrete that made up much of the city was pulverized into dust. Many solid and heavy objects such as busses and automobiles were sucked under the earth through the massive sinkholes that the shaking created. Shortly after the shaking and destruction began, the first of the many giant tsunami waves came ashore and washed the remnants of our society out to see. Only small bits and pieces were left behind. The surface of the planet had been wiped clean from the filth that we had created on her. The events that I witnessed mirrored what all of humanity saw that night. That night the people of earth witnessed the great cleansing that was spoken of in so many of the old world legends and prophecies.

When the sun rose the next morning the people of earth found themselves still suspended in the air beneath the great ships. We were amazed when the planet began to spin like a top beneath us with incredible speed. The spinning lasted for many days and completely reformed the shape of all of earths landmasses. All vegetation was gone and there were no living creatures left on the surface. The surface had become a desolate lifeless rock before our eyes.

We spent what felt like an eternity suspended in the air underneath the ships. Never did we grow hungry, or tired, or upset as we watched the sun rise and set for more days then we could count. For me this time was filled with bliss and inner most peace. As we all know now this period lasted for one thousand years. During this time we watched the surface of the planet give birth to new species of fauna, flora and wildlife in rapid dominance of the planet and into the paradise it now is for us.

We have now find ourselves back on the surface of this beautiful planet. We still have no knowledge of who the beings in the ships were or where they came from. We are not even sure why they saved us as they did. Maybe they value life as much as we now do and felt compelled to save both us and our planet. For now we can only be thankful for this great gift of renewal bestowed upon us.

As the newly appointed spiritual leader of the world I call on all of earths citizens to live forever in peace. We shall rebuild our society but in a way that is beneficial to our evolution and to that of the planets evolution. We must live at one with the planet and with each other. With peace in our thoughts and love in our hearts we can grow to become a highly advanced and successful species. Maybe one day we will progress enough to be the saviors of an entire race such the ones who saved us.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Nice interpretation!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Now this one had me thinking a bit....What if that's what's mentioned in the bible? Very descriptive, as always, SnF, and if you are religious I enjoyed the non-religious spin on what I could take to be the "Rapture". Well done.

join