It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hello, I saw this and the first thing I thought of was sharing with my ATS family. I did a search for it and found nothing, but if it's somewhere or this is in the wrong thread, mods do your thing. Russia is now claiming to have built an energy weapon capable of causing pain similar to the microwave "ray guns" that we have here in America. The only difference is that it's claimed to be able to "zombify" it's targets as well...

Precise details have not been revealed but previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts.

Article

This reminds me of the book I have on the Montauk Project that claimed the radar dish on the military base at Montauk was capable of emitting rays towards the nearby town, causing animals to go crazy and even affecting people there as well. If this is true could this result in actual radioactive "zombies"? What if this technology was sold to or stolen by terrorists or one of our "enemies" such as Iran or N. Korea? Would it be possible to use this weapon to make someone snap, maybe go on a killing rampage or assassinate a rival?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Heh. Kinda makes sense now: the fact that the us center for disease control and prevention came up with zombie apocalypse survival plan...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't usually post at Zombie threads, but I will make an exception.

Zombie AMMO Thread, just in case

Additional source at Pravda
Pravda

Putin is a stinker. He will use this thing, in fact, he is probably looking for an excuse to test it on a large crowd right now. Wait and see. He can't wait!

Major-general of the reserve of the Russian Federal Custodial Service Boris Ratnikov tells that Russia and other countries work on making special devices that turn humans into zombies.

It was already twenty years ago that mass media first mentioned the strange word combination ‘psychotronic weapon’. All information about such weapons arrived from military men transferred to the reserve and from researchers that were not officially recognized by the Russian Academy of Sciences. They usually told about some generators that could make people muddleheaded even when they were distanced at hundreds of kilometers.

Such devices were said to be able to control people’s behavior, seriously impair psyche and even drive people to death. As soon as information of the kind was published some people immediately claimed themselves as victims of impact of such psychotronic weapons. They stormed editorial offices of newspapers and magazines that reported about the psychotronic weapons and complained that some strange voices dictated orders to them. Journalists in their turn recommended such people visiting psychiatrists.

By the year of 2000 the amount of publications about psychotronic weapons reduced to nothing and the impact of psychotronic weapons was no longer mentioned. These days, the issue of psychotronic weapons seems to be reviving.

Boris Ratnikov says that Russia has been working on the psychotronic impact upon humans since the 1920s. Until the mid-1980s secret centers for investigation of psychic impact upon humans were working in large cities of the country under the KGB’s patronage. Thousands of brilliant researchers were working on the problem in the twenty secret centers. After the break-up of the USSR the centers were closed and the researchers either left abroad or currently work in various parts of Russia.

join