It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

job interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
well i finally got an interview for a 'real' job!!!
the pay is half decent,and its in an industry i have experience in. it is a plastic manufacturing plant that produces the base plastic for other industries th use for whatever.
ya i know its not an enviromentaly friendly job,but it certainly is a monetarily friendly job!!!

i hope the good folks here ay ats all wish me luck,and i'll keep you posted on how it all went today!

feeling optimistic!
peace

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
good for you buddy, hope it all goes well.

have a slice of cake...on the house

edit on 5-4-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Good luck mate! Remember, be confident! In my experience it carries you through.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Very happy for you that you have an interview. Good luck.

BTW, sounds like you might be working for my companies competition!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Congratulations! I hope you get it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Hope you get what you want!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi, I work in the plastic industry my self at a company called Amari Plastics, which is the biggest in the world!

You may start at the bottom, but in most companies they will push you as far as you can be pushed, show them your aspiration to succeed in life. Not succeed as in loads of money, but a healthy life, a pro active life that is based aroudn your family and commitments at work which able you to do the good things in life. Show them that you want to be part of the company, you want to know how everything works, what the meterials are for what industry and how your company has managed to change their meterials to stay heads up in the industry throughout the years. Show as much interest as you can towards every aspect of the company.

Go to their website and see if they use logistics companies to move their product or if they do it there selves. See how many branches they have and if they buy sub companies to produce specific types of plastics. I did all the above, researched the company for a week and got the job a day after the interveiw. I'v received a pay rise already after 5month too. The only way is up for me. Show your aspiration, make the manager think you are the guy to fill his spot.

Best of luck buddy
stand out

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Good luck!

Bring a pen and don't wear cologne.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

So the guy's supposed to smell like a horse for a job interview?

Like "we shouldnt present ourselves too tidy if we do want the job - we gotta have a "bum" touch, so ppl realize we really need a job"?

That a theory?

top topics

join