It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kingdom theology and the white house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Dominion Theology" (also known as kingdom theology)
is the false belief that Christians must first gain control of all earthly governments and institutions before Christ can return bodily to the earth.

it is a cult false doctrine within christianity that has become so mainstream that all "americanisned" and "modern" churchs worldwide seem to either have some strain of it or some subjection to it.

i read an EXCELLENT document on it online two weeks back, may have gotten the link from this site if this is old news then ignore please. the document linked all the christian false "shepards" who have gotten into the whitehouse. cant find it but here are other links on this VERY important topic. its important to me because we are being brainwashed to believe all the propadanda about extreme islam (granted much of it is true) but we are NOT being told about what those in power in the white house believe:

www.religioustolerance.org...
www.bloomington.in.us...
www.diakrisis.org...
www.rense.com...

I know someone heavily involved in this doctrine and it is SCARY to say the least.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
come on people i thought this would be a good post?!?!?! or u all already know about this??? your thoughts??

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I believe all religions are just as dangerous as the other, but Christianity does seem to get the better end of the stick. I haven't had time to read all the links but it sounds very interesting, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
its like job said in chapter 3

8 " ...,those who are ready to raise up their mourning." (dragon, probably after the constellation) (the NIV translates it Leviathan)

presidents following a bible model of a king: (NOT THE WHOLE VERSES)
Duetronomy 17:15 "...one from among thy bretheren" , "thou mayest not set a stranger over thee"
16 "he shall not multiply horses unto himself," (nor sell you to Eygpt to multiply horses unto himself)
17 "neither shall he multiply wives unto himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold"
18 "...That he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the prests the Levites"

so few or one wife, not using the office for profit in anyway, and not relying on horses (or military strength). He should know the law and have a self written copy of it on hand (good luck on self written nowadays).

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
im wondering how they could have so badly taken the meaning out of make man in our image,.... male and female of genesis 1.

im sure there are better verses they could have misinterpreted for that.

These guys are like the xtain version of zionism

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i know about this from experience, i know someone who is involved in a church that has alot of American influences on their theology. im not bashing America on this , this is not every American christian..most of the worlds christians are from America and they are real deal christians, however this dominon stuff is freaky, its extra and NON biblical...they believe they now have dominon over the world and must inflitrate ALL areas of society...the mindframe is simple: because Jesus died for us and we are "saved" we must be like KINGS on earth, have the highest posts of power in government and in all areas of life like the arts etc, have the BEST of everything..but where is the cross that chrsitians must carry?!?. it then mixes the idea of taking entire cities for jesus..like praying over a city to save everyone and bring down crime etc...BUT salvation comes through faith which comes through hearing the word of god which comes via preaching the word of god to individual people. there are so many different strains of this teaching ...with different names etc. theres even the idea of making your livliyhood from being an "intercessor" ie you pay someone MONEY to pray for you?!?!?!
how CRAZY is that??? or even paying someone because they have a "gift" , they pray for you to receive " blessing" ...what blessing?? joy?love?patience? charity?? faith?? no...a lexus and a big house! how can people beleive this when jesus said the KINGDOM of heaven is WITHIN you?? when it says DONT lay up treasures on earth for moth to eat away but store up treasures in heaven! but this theology teachs the OPPOSITE..that the kingdom of heaven is a MATIERAL kingdom!

you may be thinking "big deal" etc but this is MASSIVE stuff....it is actually FALSE in every way but its in MANY churchs now.its like i posted earlier this is like a CULT belief...people who follow this stuff are BRAINWASHED, but its now becoming mainstream.there are many forums on this site about conspiracies and brainwashing....TRUST me this topic is highly relevant!! its happening NOW in the churchs..the falling away is like almost complete.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So thats how the prez race is even. I wouldnt have known this particular brand of stupidity was so widespread, seeing as i never go to church.

top topics

join