It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Satan, your Supreme Ruler. [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
(Disclaimer: This is an entry into the latest ATS sponsored writing contest. That is all it is. The point of good writing is to invoke emotion, so IF you decide you have been moved, thank you. Please remember to flag this story if you like it. That said, on with the story....)

I am known by many names, but a ruler of my caliber deserves many names. Call me Lucifer, Satan, Anti-Christ, Evil, The Devil, whatever, because I have been ruling this world for thousands of years. All of you are my minions, and you do exactly what I say. You are good slaves.

I control everything the media provides to you, as I own the minds of the people that provide you the programming you watch on your TV, keeping you brainwashed and unable to think for yourself. Those hours you spend watching TV causes you to forget all the suffering going on in the rest of the world, but that's all part of my plan.

Some pious individual may state that the root of all Evil is money. It's not. It's because you love money more than each other. I'm so clever, and it works perfectly. Greed is created, and that just feeds into my power. I motivate you to want more and more money, and the more you get, the less you think about your fellow humans. A brilliant Ruler deserves respect, and when people worship money, they are feeding some of the most basic needs I have, and I grow stronger, and more respected. It doesn't stop there. In fact that's where it all begins.

I control the MSM. I own all the minds of every person working in Hollywood, and the minds of every board member of every corporate broadcasting station. The radio waves belong to me. It's all about greed, and making more money, and I revel in it. In the olden days, they used to pay tribute to me with gold coins, but I now have so much wealth I spend it frivolously. I invest in more greed, controlling minds, controlling more. You owe me tribute, but pay me with your soul, not your wealth. Wealth is trivial to me. You sell yourselves for the riches of this world, which mean nothing, and your souls have lost value. They belong to me now anyways. You are such good slaves.

You are helpless against me, because you have forgotten where you came from. As long as you forget, it's party time for me and my minions.

See, you don't realize that you place you kids in front of the TV, or buy them a video game system to play. You are breeding future generations of minions for me. You aren't teaching them family values, and the importance of right or wrong, you are shuffling off your responsibilities as a parent and you barely communicate with your own offspring. You can't relate to them, nor can they to you. The mayhem is awesome, as I watch all the broken families going through divorce, the hatred that's produced, and the kids shooting up schools and killing because they weren't instilled with family values, and have no concept of the value of a human life. You've sold your souls for money. That works great for me, because I absolutely love it, and I grow more powerful. Give me your children, and I will program them to be my minions. Thank you, you already have. You are such very good slaves.

Every crime, every suicide bombing, every war is fought because you have completely lost touch. You train the next generation of my minions for me, and they follow in the same path you did. They are obedient, and do exactly what I say. More wars, more shootings in Florida, the hatred and racism blossoming, defining even more loyal followers. I love hatred and dissent. Keep up the good work. I feed off of all the pain and suffering in the world, so the more the better. Why not serve your Master to the best of your ability?

Confusion is another Gem you add to my coffers. I love it. So many different belief systems in place, and you guys have no idea which one is right. I've watched over the years, and Judiasm worked out fairly good during the transition to the Iron Age. Christianity served me well during the Middle Ages, slaughtering millions of innocent people, and now Islam works fine as a label the Americans can define as "terrorists". Nobody knows if their religion is right, but they fight to the death with the belief that they are "righteous". Chaos is the brother of confusion, and I love it when noone can get along. The more Chaos, the better my battle plan for Armageddon is. I've been planning for centuries. Humans forget the past, and being doomed to repeat it gives me the tactical edge. I have far more resources than my opponent does.

See, I also control the weather. I'm slowly changing the climate as well, the greed and need for fossil fuels pumping more co2 into the environment than it can handle. All you humans can comprehend is your profit from the sale of your oil commodity, and so the destruction you have been inadvertently causing to the Earth's biosphere will occur, but by the time you acknowledge it, it will be too late. The change leads to another extinction event, and my plan is to welcome more dead souls into my realm. The more, the merrier. My ultimate goal is to eradicate my own creator, and take his place as the Ruler of All.

So my plans are set. You guys are doing a fabulous job of supporting me, and I thank you for that. I am unbeatable, I know it.

I am so powerful I sometimes get bored. Once I went to Georgia for a vacation, I took my golden fiddle with me, and happened across a stupid hick. I hate him. I lost. Too cocky, I suppose. I gleaned knowledge from that fiasco. You don't cheat The Devil very often, but the hatred I left that encounter with was refreshing, and being humbled was an interesting experience. I'm the Ruler of Hell, but I'm not without honor. There is only one way to defeat me. I have vast armies of minions under my mind control, and I'm always looking for a few more souls to steal. Want to make a deal?

I know there are a few good people left in the world. I want you. I want to corrupt the way you think, your honesty, and turn you into another minion so my rule can be absolute, but you refuse every temptation offered to you. Offer your souls against my challenge, and if you win, you are free to change the world.

Agreed?

There are three things I hate more than anything else in this world. One is charity. Kindness is the second. The third is what the other two embody. Post your answer, then use that to try to defeat me. If you lose, you soul belongs to me.

edit on 4/4/12 by Druid42 because: forgot to add pic, oops.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oh Satan, hath thou really thought to confuse us? I fall not in your trap. The answer to your riddle is simple. It's the L word. Love.

Now, where is the free hug department?
The signs pointing to greed, damnation and eternal hellfire are most dizzying to our mortal minds.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Your thread title is disgusting and an insult to the Creator

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Great story. Puts in perspective what is wrong with the world.

My answer to your riddle is Selflessness, For a devil cannot take the soul of a man who has already shared it with the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Argh! Here's your golden fiddle. You get to keep your soul.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Wow, I even put a disclaimer at the beginning just for people like you. Please re-read, then re-comment.

Amazing, but thanks for your soul! I own you now.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog

Wrong, but thanks for your soul! I'll let you chose your own position amongst my hoard of evil minions, just because you liked the story. Fair?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

my soul Does not belong to a fool who would call themself Satan. Short story or not. My soul belongs to Jesus Christ

Why don't you write a story of the king of kings
The son of God Jesus,

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Why don't you write a story of the king of kings The son of God Jesus,

Oh but he did...Enjoy

reply to post by Druid42

If you lose, you soul belongs to me.

Since you already have my soul and i can't play...Can i at least keep the score?

S+F

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
S&F!

Background music.....as I read.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow, looks like you just kicked this competition into hyperdrive with that amazing piece...

I actually had chills at the stark reality of it, so truthfully written.

And I was going to say hope, but I guess you get my soul...

Oh wait, the ex got that in the divorce... Sorry

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Oh wait, the ex got that in the divorce... Sorry

We Have the same Ex?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Quite possibly... Depends on if you lost... well, other things....

On topic, I think we are giving Satan up there a little too much power speaking of such things....

Bring on the Love

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Very nice and well written I might add. It's going to take a good one to top this. I shall get back to work with the many scenarios rolling through my mind. S&F from me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Ha, sorry, you can't have it regardless of your terms, if you want it, you'll have to fight My God for it, the creator of creation, as my soul is only a small part of My God's. But nice try.

top topics

join