It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My message to Hidden-hand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

That is the truth!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by thedoctorswife

You are quite welcome

although im unsafisfied, i wished youd given more than "its false doctrine", ATS is a little more cerebral than that, never mind, im bored, see you on another thread my friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

You are quite welcome

although im unsafisfied, i wished youd given more than "its false doctrine", ATS is a little more cerebral than that, never mind, im bored, see you on another thread my friend.

I do not mean to offend...my opinion is that it is false. I have not looked at it in awhile, but I remember, my gut reaction was falsification. I do remember that he talked about the same ideas as in the Law of One, which I have read...but I think that he kind of put his own twist on it...so that is false to me!

I'm not here to convince anyone or debate anything...just my thoughts!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

He wanted us to stay chaotic and to hate each other because that helped Illuminati's cause for december 2012

I gained a different opinion than this. Here's my take;

The chaos and wickedness is escalating because collectively, we are not changing for the good fast enough. Negativity in the world is being used like an alarm clock. Collectively, we are not waking up, so the alarm gets louder and louder trying to wake us up.

We must stop the hate, stop the violence, stop the racism and nationalism, and drop down the barriers that are separating fellow human from fellow human, fellow being from fellow being.... and the only way to accomplish this sincerely in the heart's of mankind is to make us face hate and violence on a large and intense scale in order to wake up and liberate it from our lives on an individual scale.

As within, so outside. The world is a reflection of our Self. Starvation, genocide, war, tyranny, corporate greed.... these are the macro reflections of the darkness in our own hearts.

I understood HH's take on wickedness to be the ultimate catalyst to inflict a sincere cleansing and purification in the heart's of mankind. We are going to be faced with increased suffering on a global scale until we all wake up and purify our Self on an individual scale of qualities such as egotism, selfishness, greed, apathy, racism, nationalism, religious superiority, etc. We must love and help each other all that we can. Friends, family, acquaintances, strangers... show kindness, forgiveness, compassion, understanding, love, and brotherhood.

Peace.

edit on 4/5/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I am in no way looking for a savior.

Its just that after fully reading the Hidden_Hand message, something inside of me kind of went "Ding".
I am no fool, I have a vast knowlege of all topics, mystical, ooparts, UFology, cryptozoology, ( excuse my spelling), and all topics ATS.

Have you ever had de-ja-vu, or come across something that, you knew somehow you already knew or somehow felt like it all seemed familiar, very familiar, and not from outside but from inside.

No I dont believe I need to belong to some sort of secret society, or am looking to join some hidden world, (excuse the pun), Its like someone actualy called your name, not just your first name, but your whole name, middle, and last. this is what I felt when I read it in total.

I feel like I more than have a grasp of the original message, and I know the message stream was ended, its just like I felt like I was having a conversation with a familar person, and he just stoped talking, but is stil in the room, waiting for a new conversation.

I dont put any belief one way or the other if the original message came form an extraterestrial, or a very clever human, I just really felt drawn to reaching out, it may come to nothing, or I might just get a few of my fellow ATSrs into an inteligent converasation, about how close the message is turning out to be to reality.

So I reached out, in hope that, by chance there is something to the feeling I have regarding Hidden_Hand, and the collective group itself, if not what would it hurt reaching out, not for specific answers or truths , but to see if there is a hand to reach back, (pun intended).

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

He repeated many times in the original message that "We" are not the ones who need to be negative, but they the colective must reach a level of negativity through their actions, in order to reach the next negative existance so that they could work of the karma they totaled up here upholding their contract to be negative and provide us "Humans" with the choise between negative and positive.

So not us, being negative but them being negative, we should try and strive for above 75% possitive which is really hard to do as a human.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Whether it was truthful or not, i love the fact that new people are still discovering the hidden hand material. I wish id been around when it happened, id have loved to have taken part.

Yea it was one of the threads that made me appreciate weeding through all the BS.

Even if it wasn't true at all, HH's message and the fact that we are still talking about it as one of the most highly regarded Threads ever on ATS ( It's on the ATS Mount Rushmore ) says a lot about what the guy brought to the table.

I was there for the HH but not the first couple pages or even the first session of questioning, but I believe if my memory is correct that he did actually answer a few of my questions.

I want to go back and re-read the thread as a whole to see if my questions were in fact answered. I'm 99% sure they were, anyways that is besides the point.

I had lurked for 2 years prior to that and had signed up maybe a year before he posted, so it was really my big huge " OMG ATS is AWESOME " moment for this site.

Once again, even if it's not true, some of the things which he said are worth thinking about and pondering and discussing.

If true, then he was giving us tips for how to help ourselves out. Kind of like the uber game nerd at the arcade who feels bad for you because you just spent $10.00 trying to beat him at SF2. So he finally gives you a few tips to help you at least be able to compete , but still knowing that he is going to win in the end regardless of the fact that you listened to his tips or not.

^ make sense ?

If one man says it and there can be knowledge gained from it, then who cares if it is true ?

Can we not learn Great Life lessons from fiction stories ?

Seriously take some time and think about what was said.

Peace
edit on 6-4-2012 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

Here's where we differ. Though intelligent, I do not believe HH is exactly who he says. In fact, who he is is not important; the message is.

If we are not faced with increased negativity, we will stay "luke warm" and will not freely strive towards the positive. Chaos brings change and the end or death of a cycle brings a new beginning. Global negativity is a reflection of our personal and individual negativity. We must be the hangs that we want to see in the world.

I believe HH was referencing the archetype associated with Lucifer. Meaning, "others" are not to blame for anything we do. "Others" only serve as the catalyst to allow us to choose how we use our free will.

I don't know about you, but HH's posts solidified my sense of power and how the state of the world is my responsibility, your responsibility.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by superjesse13132000
I have read your message, and even now as I post this I am finding it hard to formulate my words, difficulty typing and focusing.

I feel like I need to reach out for some reason, even though your message is months even years old, and you said the message stream was finished.

I feel like you are expecting me and for some reason you you are waiting for this message. like I needed to find my way here to this post.

am I wrong?

Sounds like a message in my opinion. The Infinite Creator lives within through and around us and does not speak to us in human language. What Ra called Love/Light is the radiation of a signal containing information in a format we misunderstand as Love. That signal is received by the transmitting and receiving transformers we call chakras, or what the bible calls the seven seals of the revelations. Because of the STS controllers suppression of the Divine Feminine that we have been taught to misunderstand as the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost, we aren't capable of translating this half of the signal until we have healed our inner child and shadow self sufficiently to open our minds to the other 95% of the brain most of us aren't using.

Don't allow what others may think or say override what you feel in your heart, and by heart I mean emotional body. The suppression of the Divine Feminine emotional body is at the very heart (no pun intended) of all the problems experienced in our world.

You are here for a purpose and so am I. We are all one.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Illusion de grandeur...

Next!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

me too!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am Rah. I read some of the material in question. You've been snookered by someone with a passing vocabulary and a fair grasp of philosophy.

I'd look to the college campus as the source of HH.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1lluminatus

Everything is illusion, including ignorance. The first step to denying ignorance is to admit that you are in denial of it.

Next!!!
edit on 12-4-2012 by iamonesoru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hidden-Hand is a fool and anyone else claiming to be above others is as well.
The only ones I would consider "above others" are those that have knowledge.
He didn't. He only threw random crap and wanted to make us fear and respect him and his beliefs.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by psyan

Lol. No he did not.

Have you even read the whole text? Check it out here: www.illuminati-news.com...

The point he is trying to make is that LOVE is necessary for our next step in evolution. Love is the key to eternal life.

edit on 13/4/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyan
Hidden-Hand is a fool and anyone else claiming to be above others is as well.
The only ones I would consider "above others" are those that have knowledge.
He didn't. He only threw random crap and wanted to make us fear and respect him and his beliefs.

It is my observation, not a judgment, that to consider another a fool simply because his beliefs are different than yours, is a judgment that your beliefs are "better" than his, and this serves the agenda of the S.T.S. controllers through the polarity of superiority/inferiority, which they have taught us, and your expression of it is a form of radiation of negative energy upon which they feed. There is a big difference between knowledge and Wisdom.
Namaste

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Some of you may know about the "Ra channellings" Law of One @ lawofone.info, I've been reading that material for over a year and I was curious if anyone here knows about it, so I did a search of it on ATS and stumbled across Hidden_Hand's thread. I do not believe what this person hidden_hand is saying, like I said I've been reading the real Law of One channelings for over a year, I can tell you for sure that this person's writing style mirrors the Ra material in a lot of ways. My conclusion is that this person has read in-depth those channellings also and is repeating it here with a twist. But I think the information contained was new to a lot of people and they don't know any better or where it came from. I'm here to tell you that a lot of concepts that person was saying are NOT new. They originate at www.lawofone.info, which was information received in the earlier 1980's. Except you don't find any nonsense about secret families and bloodlines in the real law of one material...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

There is no new information. All information already exists in the well of information we call universe. There is only information we are not aware of, and until we become aware of it, it may as well not exist. All of the information in the universe is just as available to you, or to Hidden_Hand, as it is to Ra, but you must learn to go within and disconnect from your identification of yourself as the .1% consciousness energy scientists call mass, or matter, and connect with the 99.9% consciousness energy part of yourself that science calls "empty space", which has also been called Love, Soul, Life, God, Creator, Kingdom of Heaven, Singularity, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join