It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My message to Hidden-hand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have read your message, and even now as I post this I am finding it hard to formulate my words, difficulty typing and focusing.

I feel like I need to reach out for some reason, even though your message is months even years old, and you said the message stream was finished.

I feel like you are expecting me and for some reason you you are waiting for this message. like I needed to find my way here to this post.

am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
How delightfully bizarre.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
How delightfully bizarre.

Ooh you voyeur!

I think you scared them off!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

Did ATS start a "Random Encounters" section?
Seriously though, OP, you should really consider how you go about asking your questions and seeking your answers. This method is only going to force you to wade through a sea of trolls in hopes of finding your treasure.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Pretty sure HH was just someone with a passion for writing and psychology.

I wouldn't pay it much attention.

These things come and go.

Enjoy your life and have fun

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I remember when the Window of Opportunity thread first hit the boards. I paid no attention to it initially, because I assumed it was just another attention seeking thread. Months later when that thread wouldn't go away, I finally clicked on it and read it. Dam, I felt like I missed out on a great conversation. There are a few questions I would have loved Hidden Hand to answer.

Based on your op, I respectfully am under the opinion that you did not properly discern HH's message. HH was not promoting anyone to follow him, nor was promoting that one should seek an outside savior.

HH is not waiting for you.
If HH is waiting for anything, he/she is waiting for you to find your Self.
Finding Self is vastly more pertinent than seeking HH.

We missed out on conversation with a very intelligent person in HH, but we didn't miss out on a savior or super hero.

May Peace be upon you.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry...that thread was a tool! He had no hidden knowledge...all the knowledge he has is made readily available. He was quoting from the Law of One with a psychotic twist...his twist....DO NOT BELIEVE every stupid wacko!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I agree... My daily perplexed hormone level went up again.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Whether it was truthful or not, i love the fact that new people are still discovering the hidden hand material. I wish id been around when it happened, id have loved to have taken part.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Mee, too.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I missed this one entirely. Can someone briefly summarize before I sink more time into another 'mysterious' thread?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well, Hidden Hand decided to pop in in 2010 and claimaed he was from the Illuminati. He said that There is no gods or evil, just a sort of theater in which we are actors that laught togheter in the end. He wanted us to stay chaotic and to hate each other because that helped Illuminati's cause for december 2012

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I missed this one entirely. Can someone briefly summarize before I sink more time into another 'mysterious' thread?

Really?? im quite suprised it was a big thread, but maybe its not your cup of tea. If someone asked me "would i read it again?" then I would, but its my bag, maybe not yours. ITs very much like the Law of One. I enjoyed it, he could have been genuine or just a very good writer with a good imagination

Can i just add, your bodysnatcher thread was excellent.
edit on 5-4-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Whether it was truthful or not, i love the fact that new people are still discovering the hidden hand material. I wish id been around when it happened, id have loved to have taken part.

Why...it is false doctrine!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
From reading what I could on "Hidden Hand's" post it was mostly comprised of :

ATS Poster: Am I special?

HH: No

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Why...it is false doctrine!

Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well, he is right! You would not believe an sworn Illuminati member, won't you?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Well, he is right! You would not believe an sworn Illuminati member, won't you?

Show me where I said i believed it, go on show me, i said i read it and enjoyed it, i never said i believed it. Jump back in your box my friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well something that HH got right is that the world is so polarized right now that it almost seems like a joke.

2nd

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You are quite welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join