It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday is a reason for believing in miracles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

about 54% of Americans follow a specific faith... this is tied to their beliefs and the religion they practice.

Obama is using all the wrong language because of the "how many undocumented S.Americans" are here whom also shares a stronger passion for the Christ.

I say give the south Americans naturalization yes... but Obama is using all the wrong language.

God must be all these churches in America? (all those faiths)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Ummm, why would this be under religion and faith again?

The reason no body was killed is because they have fantastic warning systems in place. Most people that live in areas that are common for tornado's know what type weather to watch out for. No miracle, just very in-probable and lucky.

Exactly right. A thread should be started with the title, "Yesterday is a reason to believe in scientific advancement."

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This thread is making me realize this site is getting swallowed up by christian fanatics and bible nuts...

God punishes the unjust, but when one of these people of suffer a loss its''God's plan'' or ''testing your faith'' or ''being called back to him''

God wants you to repent? He wants you to chose him? ....wow...so much from a forgiving, unconditional loving god and free will.....

TV preachers are in it for the money....but so is the church

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

We all need something to believe in. For some it's The Great Dude in the sky who makes everything okay as long as you don'y disobey what somebody, or some collection of writings, tell you He wants. I personally enjoy the company of the uber faithful. I find their kind fascinating, and in a way I envy their simplistic outlook on life.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
they fascinate me too, as in their simplistic outlook on things include denial of logic, common sense and rational thinking spiced with a hint of contradiction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join