It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs/EDs Say We Should Be At “Star Trek TNG/DS9/”Voyager” Tech Level, But…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm just having a laugh mate - cool your jets or Tesla coil or whatever.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is an episode list for the science fiction television series Star Trek: Voyager, which aired on UPN from January 1995 through May 2001. This is the fourth television program in the Star Trek franchise, and comprises a total of 172 episodes over the show's seven seasons. Five episodes of Voyager ("Caretaker", "The Killing Game", "Dark Frontier", "Flesh and Blood", "Endgame") each originally aired as two-hour presentations. The episodes are listed in chronological order by original air date, which match the episode order in each season's DVD set. This list also includes the stardate on which the events of each episode took place within the fictional Star Trek universe.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
Heya guys I haven't seen many people discussing Mr Kettlers Blog.

Probably because we recognize anyone can make up any sort of story. Just because you like what you hear, just because it coincides with another tall-tale, doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Im not too familiar with Mr John Kettler or his sources. Just found it interesting. Ive been following Benjamin Fulford and Tolec mostly.

Tolec's info has...... A good feel to it.

Links to these blogs please.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

It is 1/4 over.

I'm not seeing anything worthy of that sentiment.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Voyager sucks. The whole series should be ejected from the Star Trek canon.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

? Thats nice. Isnt a forum a place of discussion?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

johnkettler.com...

www.andromedacouncil.com...
edit on 4-4-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
.....But the Dark Side Controllers here are making an enormous profit from keeping humanity as slaves and in an artificial box nearly a century old and they're willing to murder mostly everyone to cover their tracks and avoid our anger if this is known.

This is why I never get this non-interference crap. If we've been manipulated by negative ET's, then that's interference, which should've given the supposed good ET's the right to move in from the off.

Are you out there good ET's? Are you a Universal collective waiting for us to join you? The ones that several of us seem to feel in touch with every so often in altered states if we point our minds in that direction and get lucky?

If so I guess we'll see you shortly, or you could always watch us bomb the crap out of eachother and then witness us enduring "life" in a true prison planet. Sounds like fun, right?

It's got to be time for something to happen shortly.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Not too long until the mid-point of 2012, I suggest we get ready to fasten our seatbelts, or be prepared for the extraordinary evidence arriving right in our faces.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You're telling me. I started feeling severely depressed when we reached 1999 and still no moon bases.

I mean, it isn't as high-tech as Star Trek, you'd imagine we'd be at least that far by now.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
ETs watch star trek? im more interested in hearing the ET language spoken from the person who claims they're being spoken to. If he can understand them then he should be able to speak their language.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Anyway, what's with all this Star Trek stuff?

These ET's/ED's should at least be namedropping Babylon 5, that was by far one of the coolest.

To any Vorlon or Shadow types out there : we'll choose OUR OWN destiny thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ET's said we should be at Star Trek technology......(-_-) um ET's said this? I was unaware that ET was such a Trek geek. So I wonder which Star Trek series ET likes. Wonder is ET is more of a purist in liking only the original series or like the newer stuff.
Sorry but this is funny. it really is.
edit on 4/4/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I concur with the general pemise that we would all be enjoying chicken tikka masala from our home replicators if it were not for one glaring problem: Wesley Crusher.

edit on 4-4-2012 by jamdan because: engage!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Interesting that Voyager is brought up as an analogy in this context.

In the context of Star Trek, Voyager was an experimental fast scout; the Intrepid class, about the same size as Kirk's Constitution class, from the original series. Voyager was a prototype, in other words; her electronics in particular were very new, utilising something called neural gel packs. The ship's computer was an actual wetware neural net, and the gel packs had to be grown for the computer to use.

But the short answer is yes; going by Tesla's inventions alone, we are currently at least a century behind where we should currently be, technologically. Capitalism in particular has a lot to answer for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join