It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs/EDs Say We Should Be At “Star Trek TNG/DS9/”Voyager” Tech Level, But…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/extradimensionals) have revealed we humans have been royally screwed, by negative ETs/EDs and our government, starting in 1934 with an illegal, unconstitutional secret treaty between the hostile ETs/EDs, the Orion Grays, and the U.S., via President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. This followed the recovery by the U.S. Navy of a burning UFO (crewed by now dead ETs/EDs from Wolf 424) which ditched in the waters off San Diego in 1933, right next to a Spanish-American War vintage cruiser, and was quickly hauled aboard. The Navy eventually figured out the craft and flew it. That’s why the U.S. Navy is the senior service in all UFO areas/matters involving ETs/EDs. It even runs Area 51 on behalf of the U.S. Air Force! This is a preview of ETs/EDs Reveal–Where Our Technology Should Be By Now.

johnkettler.com...

Heya guys I haven't seen many people discussing Mr Kettlers Blog. Only discovered it about a month ago but many things he has been posting recently somewhat align with things Benjamin Fulford is saying. And also align with comments made from Tolec the Andromeda Council contactee.

Interesting stuff

edit on 3-4-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah probably should have
But for a couple of reasons
The dark ages, where science was seen as witchcraft
Corporate greed, surpressing technology for self profit or 'buying up' emerging techs from independents to prevent competition or products becoming obsolete or to release the tech more slowly and profitably
And security, any technology that can be weaponised has to be surpressed to prevent enemies and potential enemies from developing the tech into weapons against you
And to have a technological advantage in any future major conflict

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Can I have the full name from the particular ET who said that we should fly around in Galaxy-Class starships ?

I would like to contact him for a written statement, maybe a camera interviews or two as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Future conflict??? My vision of the future my species isnt primitive and doesn't have conflict there for no need for such ideals

This ideology I hope spreads

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Im not too familiar with Mr John Kettler or his sources. Just found it interesting. Ive been following Benjamin Fulford and Tolec mostly.

Tolec's info has...... A good feel to it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I agree. I don't think it has anything to do with aliens, if we are even in contact with any. It has everything to do with humans. We do not need any help when it comes down to evil, and I am sure the human race could teach the devil new tricks. Greed is destroying us, we need to accept responsibility for our own actions as a race, not blame it on negative ET's or demons or whatever.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

mmmm, I think its a mix of blame. However that sentiment you made remains true. Us collectively as a species need to step up and air out the closet.

We have dirty secrets we need to deal with so we can all move forward. And stupid old paradigms like Greed.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sorry but the future you see, and I indeed hope for will regrettably come after a major conflict I believe

But yes we need a long overdue airing of the closet
Major disclosure in order for us to move forward as a species, not restricted by the decades old tech we still use
But as has been proven time and time again
WAR is when you see the biggest step forward in technology and the use of secret technologies

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That major conflict is merely weeks/ months away. Hopefully we can deal with it efficiently. We shall see. interesting days ahead.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It would be awsome, and special, if some basic layout and graphic design skills could be handed down to these innocent human contactees. Maybe Adobe don't ship to Draco, maybe they do. Tough call. They ship everywhere else.

example:

"I have been informed by Draconian Nantoab_J16 that my line spacing and confusing mix of typefaces is disrupting the impact of her/his messages. He/she has requested I take a night class in desktop publishing. This I shall do hencewith. Please click the "paypal donate button" to help me on my typographical way."

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
.....But the Dark Side Controllers here are making an enormous profit from keeping humanity as slaves and in an artificial box nearly a century old and they're willing to murder mostly everyone to cover their tracks and avoid our anger if this is known.

I know, I understand what is going on.

We have incredible technologies for earth, ant hill compared to the Higher Ups however, and they should take note. But we also are in a school so unless we demand disclosure and ask for help, it isn't going to come unless they are about to destroy the earth, and even then, they could give us all missing time instead of allowing us to see their clean up.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If it wasn't for 800 years of The Dark Ages, we would be about 800 years ahead, not 300. Star Trek takes place about 200-300 years from now.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Jeez tough crowd.

Anyone here from Beta Renticuli? I haven't heard from him in months and he owes me $200!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

Hahahahaha....... I have thought that more than once

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've been getting a lot of interest from the constellation of Taurus lately, but hey that's no surprise - I have a reputation as a pleiades man.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Yeah but im pretty sure hes referring to suppression from the 1800's forward ish. Tesla tech being denied and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've just been informed that 2012 will be disastrous for mankind - but hey Woody Harrelson wasn't that bad!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

Har har. But no 2012 will be one of the best years in human civilization

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've recieved some news from Klunet_p_56n that the human diet is too harmful and high in fat. But he's got some nerve telling me that. Extra Terrestial? More like Extra Extra Extra Extra Large Extra Terrestial. Lay off the reptilian scotch eggs mate, then we talk.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

Troll be derping it up?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join