It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No-bama 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

As the product of immigration (several gen back) I know exactly what you speak of, sometimes the immigrants hold tighter to and protect the "American" dream better than we do...

And as I'm driving I am seeing what's really out there all the division the media spouts is false, like it or not we are all Americans, we need to stand together to hold on to our rights.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Jameela

As the product of immigration (several gen back) I know exactly what you speak of, sometimes the immigrants hold tighter to and protect the "American" dream better than we do...

And as I'm driving I am seeing what's really out there all the division the media spouts is false, like it or not we are all Americans, we need to stand together to hold on to our rights.

yes, I agree with all you said... its kind of funny, because I could not even write those words without tears, I am going late to class now because I am crying from writing that... many Americans do not come close to understanding what they have in those documents....

I do wish you the best...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Never understood defacing a multi thousand dollar vehicles with political slogans actually there is a better way

Republicans/rednecks drive American suvs and 4x4 pick up trucks with some toyota thrown in the mix

Democrats/liberals drive foreign prius and other crap so want to know who supports who just look at the cars and trucks they buy/drive.

In Indiana don't see any bumper sticker of either kind.

edit on 3-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What I'd like to see happen is somebody puts a small amount of explosives in the sign so that they'll explode when stolen.

Around here we get people defacing and stealing the opponent's sign. To the point of trespassing and vandalism.

I think if I caught that on tape I'd sue.

But it's tiresome seeing these stupid signs all over the place.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What I'd like to see happen is somebody puts a small amount of explosives in the sign so that they'll explode when stolen.

Around here we get people defacing and stealing the opponent's sign. To the point of trespassing and vandalism.

I think if I caught that on tape I'd sue.

But it's tiresome seeing these stupid signs all over the place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join