It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford claims towards Alex Jones 2/4/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have one more question. Alex Jones, he's dead right most of the time, but his tact turns a lot of people off; is he a shill? I've been a fan for years, but people often call him out as a a psy-ops, or co-intel pro, or just a businessman trying to make money. He speaks the truth, and seems sincere, but the way he does it turns off a lot of people, especially liberals seeking the truth. I know you may not know, and time may tell, but do you have an opinion about him. I will take a non-reply as no opinion, thanks! Writing from Bangkok Thailand

Hello, As far as I know, Alex Jones is sincere in his wishes to fight evil. However, he does avoid certain issues such as the high level financial scandal going on. Intelligence agency people have also shown me video proof that he sometimes puts actors on his show pretending to be somebody they are not. A lot of people have asked him to put me on his show and he says he will but although they know my number, they do not call. Also, my understanding is he is linked to the Bronfman family who run one of the big corporate media empires. He is welcome to respond if any of this information is wrong.

-Benjamin Fulford

Well now isnt that interesting. Lets see where this goes

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

About a few months ago someone called into Alex's show and said Benjamin Fulford wanted to get ahold of him. And on air Alex said he wanted to.

Where's the love Alex?
edit on 2-4-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Cool Topic!

I was awakened, well I was awake before, but permanently awakened by Alex Jones.

It took me about 3 months to stop listening to his show or read his news.

I feel like he has edges he won't cross. I don't like it at all. So I agree with Ben Fulford... Whoa... hahahaha

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

mmmm. I agree. Although I feel the reason why will be complex. I dont think Alex Jones is a disinfo agent or anything. And the situation probably evolved over time to what it is now. Someone behind him has an agenda. Maybe someone has something over him or threats to family.

Who knows. Lets hope Benjamin Fulford is right and the Mass Arrests come soon. Then we will know maybe. If its something like that I feel Alex is still doing what he can considering the situation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Alex Jones does have some truths but then he comes out of nowhere and hits you with B.S. (Remember the whole Charlie Sheen letter to the President farce he pulled a couple of years ago?)

Even William Cooper called him out before he died.

Like Joe Rogan said "If you have 96% S*#t and 4% Ham would you be willing to call that a Ham sandwich?" Meaning I think he tells enough truths to get your attention but then throws in a good amount of lies also.

edit on 2-4-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

yup...a lot like the bible. there's a just enough truth in it to grab people's hearts but enough lies in it to rape their heads!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I can't take Alex Jones seriously at all.

As the saying goes- "if you throw enough sh*t at the wall eventually some will stick".

AJ has thrown plenty.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

No one really watches AJ for AJ. They watch him for the guests and thier insight. AJ reporting is solid if you look at it like how normal news does thier work. MSM news overblows thier stories to sell the story to the masses.
Yeah. Alex upsells conspiracy to get people interested in it. How have to be extravagant with globalist zombified ultra-compartmentalized conditioned people. They are used to watching showy,hollywood movies and music videos.

You are not going to awaken people with a well thought out,structured seminar on powerful global interests pushing for a one world order. Most people don't have a attention span past 16 seconds because of ADD,MTV and flouride.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
His shows are much better when he's not presenting them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
His shows are much better when he's not presenting them.

He's ok. But he's a great booker. He gets people on his show that msm will never put on air.

Ron paul,actual syrian women,actual congolese women(Kony goldstein 2012), actual investigative reporters(pepe escebar, palast, Noami prinze) real former wall street investors/analysts/experts, like max kaiser and gereld celente. Princeton graduate Webster Tarpley. Journalists, normal people, musicians comedians congress(wo)men,soldiers, police, doctors, firefighters.

That alone makes him better than MSM news BY FAR. They won't ever put someone on that doesn't just parrot the party line.
edit on 3-4-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Oh I agree totally. But I get so weary of his staged shouting and histrionics.

Still, I listen while running to the podcasts and he's often right.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Oh I agree totally. But I get so weary of his staged shouting and histrionics.

Still, I listen while running to the podcasts and he's often right.

Let's get real. He's trying to make a living off niche radio. Nothing is wrong with that.

Just like Rush with say blatantly racist things to j--- off his biased audience.

Its a business.

Plus he's funny.
edit on 3-4-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ALEX JONES is the greatest patriot of our day. Seriously.

Too many Teutonic Death Cult shills in here...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ALEX JONES is the greatest patriot of our day. Seriously.

Too many Teutonic Death Cult shills in here...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Alex Jones doesnt talk about the holocaust and pushes the nazi death cult. Other than that he is right on. Heres an article

zioncrimefactory.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Dustytoad

mmmm. I agree. Although I feel the reason why will be complex. I dont think Alex Jones is a disinfo agent or anything. And the situation probably evolved over time to what it is now. Someone behind him has an agenda. Maybe someone has something over him or threats to family.

Who knows. Lets hope Benjamin Fulford is right and the Mass Arrests come soon. Then we will know maybe. If its something like that I feel Alex is still doing what he can considering the situation.

I think so as well. It would be way too Risky to set up Alex Jones as some sort or Conspiracy Honeypot. He has been waking up too many people. He seems good hearted too.

I think the edges he won't cross are his own limitations for the most part. For instance I can believe David Icke, because I have removed my limitations. I came into this like he did through a crazy enlightening god like experience. I know he is telling the truth about it, because he described it exactly as it does happen. You can't get the feeling right if it never happened to you. I even have room for Lizard shapeshifters. Heck I can shape shift. I am not a body you know ahahahahaha...

I think AJ is mainly at the edge of sounding crazy (sometimes way over the edge
) and knows that he needs to reach as many people as possible. He has to stay semi mainstream to have a chance at waking up any sleepers. There won't be many sleepers into deep conspiracies. There are other non mainstream people for the other stuff, like I mentioned, David Icke.

Would it really be a good idea to have one guy exposing EVERYTHING anyway? It would take away from the message and just turn him even more into some sort of savior.

I still like the guy, and like some articles if they get posted here and I see them. I just moved on past his info. There are bigger games to be worried about than just the USA turning into a prison, believe it or not..

edit on 4/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

join