It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under-construction Moscow tower ablaze

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Under-construction Moscow tower ablaze

news.yahoo.com

MOSCOW (AP) — Firefighting helicopters are trying to put out a spectacular blaze atop an under-construction Moscow skyscraper, planned to be Europe's tallest building.
Orange flames were leaping about 250 meters (880 feet) Monday, visible in the night sky to much of the city.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As a general rule, burning towers are ill omens...in the same category as incomplete towers, or bankrupted towers.

I'd like to suggest that the well laid plans of many people just went up in flames today...it was a forgone conclusion long ago...now there is little to do but sit back and watch as it all unravels.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i suppose what's even more stunning is that even though what is to be Europes tallest building is on fire in downtown Moscow, a pretty big one from what the photos reveal, It's not considered very important.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The photos on the link are cool.

Thanks

EDIT:

Also, some pretty spectacular photos here:

rt.com...
edit on 4/2/12 by larphillips because: Added link

EDIT 2: And the anti-semetic hate speech on the comments section is kinda hilarious as well.
edit on 4/2/12 by larphillips because: Added comment, in no way to be interpreted as any personal bias against Israel or people of Jewish faith.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here`s RT link with video

LINK

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

that's a much better link. now I know why its not important...the fire is already out.

they have pretty good capabilities to get up that high with water so quickly.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It looks like moscow can only use the Sim-copter attack on that fire. Thats an old sim-pc game reference, give me star if you know it

edit on 2-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
so i was just reading the article and checking out some of the photos and when I got to the bottom of the page I saw some of the comments...

i can't post them here, as they were inflammatory, but I will say that I don't think Communists and Jews like one another.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This building project is controlled by Sergei Polonsky, one of the richest men in Russia until the Global Financial Crisis of 2008.

Some people can't seem to catch a break recently.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thia was posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join