It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts on This?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Has anyone seen this clip? What do you make of it?

Fake or not, every time I watch it I get a "bad" feeling from it. It just doesn't feel right.

I used to belong to a small paranormal group in Colorado and I showed this clip to a purported "spiritualist" (I don't want to say psychic because I never heard him claim that title specifically), and he also said he got bad vibes from this clip and he couldn't even stand to watch it for more than a few seconds before asking me to turn it off.

So what do you think?
edit on 2-4-2012 by LeaderofLostSouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderofLostSouls

So what do you think?

Do you really need to ask ?

Fake or not

Other videos from the same channel

Yeah I'd say its fake

edit on 2-4-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Your thoughts on this?

I see a fat guy sitting in a room being recorded with an incredibly blurry camera making weird faces.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
not trying to flame you here OP but what response are you looking for exactly? what is the context of the video? where was it taken? who took it?
Honestly when I watched it I thought to myself who would take the time to put a video like this together? Honestly I got a good laugh from it... not trying to desparage you but it was funny.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Kudos.

I too see a fat guy sitting in a room. Might aswell hand im a mcdonalds or better yet, he needs to lay off that stuff. Go get the poor guy a salad.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBigDuke

I'm simply asking for people's opinions. That's allowed, isn't it? I'm not making any claims to its authenticity or validity other than question what people have to say about it.

I don't know the context of the video or any details because I'm not the one who posted it on YouTube.

Here's the YouTube description:

"MORE FOOTAGE FROM THE LEAKED TOP SECRET HYBRID TAPE,IN THIS IT ACTUALLY SPEAKS! SO BIZARRE THE WAY THEY CAN MANIPULATE AND CONTROL THIS THING! WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD!"

It was uploaded on October 15, 2008 by Midwestceleb

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Its bad audio and visual...
So what do you want us to get from that?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sounds like the voice setting I used when playing Warcraft 2
with my brother back in the late 90's.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm going to have to call fake just from the first video clip alone. The audio that is being expressed seems to be like it could easily be computer generated and the popping noises remind me of the windows notification balloons that pop up from the lower toolbar every so often. I'm going to have to discount this one though the generated sounds are pretty disturbing. It was probably made that way for the dramatic effect of the video.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

he also said he got bad vibes from this clip and he couldn't even stand to watch it for more than a few seconds before asking me to turn it off.

I think that's because its an unusual sound emanating from a person , this clip had the same effect on me when I was younger ( still does a bit even now )

edit on 2-4-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OP, I don't know your story or purpose. If truthful attempt to disseminate rather than judge. Well done.. However, I too am inclined to say these are fakes, however I really have NO experience in this scientific field or anything. I've been involved with Ufology for past 2-3 years but I haven't reviewed, nor been involved with, nor know/knew anybody who was ever involved or claimed to be. So I cannot really say as to the authenticity of the tapes, however that is often the purpose of such released clips. A very difficult version of a possible truth.. I don't feel there's enough info to make an informed decision.

Gotta hate "truth amongst lies".
edit on 11/19/2009 by RadiatorOfTheLight because: S+F for you by the way
thanks for the post!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I make mistakes too and they can be ruthless on ATS.

As long as you learned something that is what matters.

S+F.

edit on 2-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Looks like the film didn't even try to hide the synthesizer. Why am I thinking Peter Frampton right now? Better yet, Peter Frampton meets Clockwork Orange. It'll change your life. That's what the Rorshock-like video pulls out of me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight & calvaryscout

Well thank you, both. As you can see I'm still rather "new" here, and I don't quite understand this whole "stars and flags" deal, but thank you nonetheless.

Radiator: I don't have a story other than I'm just like every other stranger here that has an interest in the paranormal, so I seek out places to talk about it. Sorry it's not more exciting but that's the truth.

calvary: I don't understand what you're saying. I'm not aware of making any "mistakes" other than creating a thread to try and stimulate discussion. If that's considered a mistake, then I'm sorry.

I should clarify that I'm not supporting the clip as real, just in case some people are confused. I merely ran across it a long time ago browsing weird YouTube videos and wanted to know what other people thought of it. That shouldn't be taken to mean I endorse the video in any way, shape or form. Hopefully that settles the matter.

edit on 2-4-2012 by LeaderofLostSouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

WALOB..
What a load of bollox..This has got to be the worst video, I have endured, in my fifty years on this planet..

Seen your post post above and I admire your responce to the comments of the video..

edit on 2/4/2012 by lewtra because: OP posted same time as me ammended his worth..lol

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Remember that all of you were new here once. Give the guy a break
and watch your manners.

Ok so it's fake, but there is ways and means of saying it!

Decorum.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderofLostSouls

I should clarify that I'm not supporting the clip as real, just in case some people are confused.
IMO this footage does hold some validity for you otherwise you wouldn't have posted it asking what others think! If others thought it was strange & could be real you'd be on it like a ton of bricks! Be honest. All due respect

peace.

dej...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

These are my opinions and in no way representation of ATS.....just to get that disclaimer out there...

Truth is not going to be found on YouTube. Scouring looking for UFO or Alien vids is only going to lead to disappointment....YT is filled with hoaxes, misidentifications and simply.......entertainment

With that said, IMO, when you find a channel that has ufo or alien vids that claim "TRUTH" "THE REAL THING!" "THE MOST AMAZING BLAH BLAH BLAH EVA!" that is a sign of it being crap. Also, take a look around the YT channel, what else is posted there?

When you find something posted on YT...do a bit of digging and research....
YTchannel... I mean. COME ON!!!!

Let us all be more SKEPTICAL and think before we bring people's crap to ATS.....we are giving them a platform to continue their crap....the more viewes and threads we give them, the more they will produce and the cycle continues!!

I hope this doesnt offend you, but can we all raise the bar MUCH MUCH HIGHER???

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I see a fat kid, fake visual and sound effects
I won't say what else I see in regards to you asking

top topics

<<   2 >>

join