It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Three
[mo

I sympathize with you, except for the lack of love or desire- i relate to the rest. You have to remember the beauty in life. There is a lot of extraordinary things you can achieve before you die.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I applaud you,you make so much sense.I just came to see if anyone still feeds the troll.
And I friended you.
edit on 3-4-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Thank you

What's funny about this thread that I don't think has been addressed yet, on the fantasy spectrum, is how much harder life will actually get if everyone really did get magical super powers.

If we all had computers, life would be so much easier .... um, remember that?
If anything computers everywhere have just made life harder and more difficult because now productivity expectations in the work place are so much more higher than they use to be.

Toss in some super powers?
Well, if everyone has super powers, then, who does the work, and with greater ability will come greater expectations and greater pressure.

OP wants super powers?

If OP wants super powers, she's just inviting greater difficulty much greater than the difficulty she already can't handle.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

I think you're not the only with that perception. There Are many people who feel the way you do, otherwise there wouldn't be that (unfortunately for the most part self-applied) lable 'starseed' nor 'starchild'.

Keep looking dude. But first you must take into account that even if you were incarnated from someplace else you would never find out your true sources unless they manifested themselves beyond what any rational person would consider 'doubt'. Until then you're gonna be the nut running around, calling himself names.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I love this thread so much.

It's either classic trolling or the OP has so perfectly created a self contained fantasy that they actually believe it to be true, and that they're really special and deserve something precious. I suppose it's the natural conclusion to the entitlement culture that's about today. Even the language they use is designed to close any meaningful debate or discussion as we mere mortals won't understand, we're that far below. It's a perfect closed delusion. Wonderful.

I don't care at all, it's riveting. Really. And the responses even more so.

I'll be so upset to discover it's someone who's watched Unbreakable too many times.

Either way, it's epic.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

Well, it isn't a lack of love or desire. It's that I lack things I need. I need love. Just because I'm asexual doesn't mean I don't need love. Besides, I said I like pretty much every other affectionate thing besides sex. And, thank you. I like how everyone is so sure of declaring me a troll. Yes, I do like to be a troll, but not like they're assuming. I troll as in pranks and jokes. This post wasn't a troll in any way. Well.. maybe the part about how reading people's pointless sarcasm came out trolly. XD But, I can't help that I don't understand it and it can be awkward to read because of people's strange insistence of it and the ignorant/misunderstanding tendencies that seems to usually be attached to such statements. I figured I'd just save myself and them some time and suggest not doing it at all. But, as you can see, my attempt to convince the majority of anyone of anything unusual are pointless. Though I don't really blame them for it.. There have been similar threads to this pop up all over the place here. I'm not saying that they're all wrong, but that there have been hoaxers. It makes honest people like me look bad. Therefore, I can't really blame anyone on here for being so skeptical. Now, and the insulting (sometimes disgusting ones) are completely uncalled for. I laugh at them, but what if it actually hurt me? They don't, but what if they did? That shows that those individuals have very little or no compassion whatsoever. It's sad.. It's part of why I feel so forced to believe in this 'way out' coming soon. You know? When it comes down to it, even they are innocent in a way. They are how they are due to being abused as kids, brainwashed by this corrupt, unbelievable society, circumstantial misfortune, etc. Can't wait to be able to help people and even these ones who insult me really because they've been wronged in their life unfairly and therefore, for any given reasons, have become the way they are.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

I knew someone like you once. He died alone. Please get out of your room and go have some real human connection. Let the sun shine on your face. A little bit of sunlight can actually do you good.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

He didn't die, at least I don't think so.
He just had an awakening as to how much effect this "illusion"
of a world can have on him.

Think outside the box. Don't believe what others have told you.
Make up your own beliefs, in this modern age of double think,
it is not an easy task.

Ah, I see you believe in manifest destiny,
well, I'm currently having a go at this theory,
I'd like to see how it plays out, I have a theory of my own though,
that manifest destiny is an illusion created by those in control.
Will see the results sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This post may be a bit different than some of the others. Let's see what comes of it.

When you were a developing fetus. if someone had come along and suggested that you were unfinished, and in a very temporary phase of physical existence, you'd have been skeptical at such a suggestion. After all, that placenta was the only world you knew, even if you were suspicious of how limiting the damn thing was. You had no capacity to conceive of a larger world - one where you could stretch out and go from here to there. In fact, stuff like that would've been akin to superpowers compared to the somewhat strangled existence you were stuck in.

But, what if someone had told you stories of walking across large stretches of territory, and running, and jumping, and playing? Maybe you'd have been so jealous of those magical people who were allowed to be so free and unfettered, that you'd have been beside yourself during that entire phase of your life, especially as you grew larger and the fit became more and more restrictive.

And while we're imagining here, let's plant a twin inside that placenta with you. Someone you could discuss these amazing ideas with. If your twin had never been enlightened with the stories and ideas that you had, then he (or she) would be extremely skeptical. "Just be patient and accept things as they are," he/she would say. "What's wrong with you? The world isn't like that. Your life isn't like that. Look around you. Reach out your hand and touch the world." And he/she would be right. In that phase of your life, the entirety of reality was not going to change to meet your new requirements, regardless of what the storyteller suggested. But was that storyteller wrong about the world that awaits you? Of course not.

So, let's put you back in your own placenta now, and get rid of the twin plot thickener. Just for story's sake. What if you'd refused to take any advantage of what your present stage of physical development offered you in defiance of the fact that you were being denied all that freedom and mobility you'd heard about? Okay, so it's not as if you could've gone on strike, but let's imagine that you had a way of resisting the fundamental process that was ongoing while you were in utero. "I won't develop my digestive system," you might say. "What do I need a digestive system for. I want to run and play. I don't need a digestive system to run and play." And so, (let's pretend) you resisted that seemingly unnecessary development in your rush to get the hell out of there and leave that slimy, restrictive placenta behind.

"I don't see the need for wasting time with lungs," you might decide, after finding out that such development will delay your exit an additional month. "I'm doing fine without lungs here. This is just another ruse to force me to knuckle under and submit to the program. Screw that, I'm not spending a moment longer in this hellhole." So, you don't. To hell with that development too. You want to run and play. Who needs that other crap. Besides, it's probably all a lie anyway.

Eventually, you blow right through the whole program and exit two months ahead of time. And as a result, you spend your next development phase tethered to medical machines and hospitals, and never get to run and jump and play. You were in such a rush to get to the next phase that you blew it during that phase, and were not at all prepared to enjoy what was just beyond your ability to intellectually conceive as real and imminent.

You're a corporeal Homo Sapien, and your brain is working to create the eternal human being that will someday disengage and move off into a very different phase of existence - one that some have tried hard to describe with their stories and movies and YouTube videos. You want to be superhuman? Okay, I can promise you that if you work on building the best you possible during this corporeal development stage, then you will be superhuman compared to so many others that will have never bothered to even conceive of such a developmental opportunity that was always right there for the taking.

Just don't cripple yourself eternally by refusing to take from this critical development stage every bit of advantage that you can. Think of it as a 2nd stage of physical gestation, and commit to learning as much as you can about what awaits. Then, experience as much of this realm as possible. This realm is where the reality anchors can teach you about what's real and what's simply impossible. This alone will make the greatest difference between freedom and severe oppression within the eternal realm. Learn what reality can and cannot be, and you'll be superhuman in the only world that actually matters.

I hope you think about this and begin to explore what has been handed to you. It's not all pleasant, but it's amazingly instructive. And you'll definitely benefit from becoming interested in it as a preparation for what's definitely to come.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

The "You can’t run before you walk, but you can do a lot of crawling" sentiment.

Good call.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funshinez

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Funshinez

Originally posted by Three
It took me nearly 22 years just to find those few.

When I thought you were a confused hurting teen I was on your side because I was there myself but really you're way too old for this #.

And you are the reason why we humans fail to evolve as a species. You are naive.

In what specific ways am I naive and dooming the future of the human species? Please elaborate.

Don't let it worry you, Three, or Funshines, or whatever your name is. You use your mind differently than others. If that is wrong or bad, then Einstein belonged in a looney bin. Edison should've been shot. And Stephen Hawkings should have had his voice simulator shut off.

Wanting superpowers may be unreasonable and unattainable, but you are the only one affected by this. At least you aren't spewing biblical crap that turns people into monsters, and children into terrorists.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well, after reading comments from others, I've been convinced of nothing. Perhaps that's something we all have in common, eh? Neither of us could convince the other of anything. This much was to be expected. What I really wanted to see is if I could catch others' eyes who might be similar to me or maybe even just like me. Through the course of this thread's life, I've managed to gather a few possible like beings. I figured this was a good place to do something like that. Well, in the end, I still feel the same and have made some gain. I hope others here have in some way and that I can help everyone with what I believe is my own and those others' I believe in unique potential soon.

But, I'd like to do one more thing.. It either proves that I'm not a troll, or proves that I've never made a troll thsi entire thread until now. You choose. TwT

So, with no further ado.. all things gathered about "where this thread has gone 'discussion' wise"..

Mods, you can close this thread now!

*edit* I still never mentioned such pointless details such as gender or some such. I shalln't! ^ ^
edit on 5-4-2012 by Three because: Need a notorious exit line. :3

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
yea i get that feeling too i know what you mean

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Midyew

While what you say isn't necessarily wrong, we are ALL here for a purpose. The longer you don't realize and accept it; And evolve with it. Then you will be in this realm of madness for a very long time.

I do accept it... I have basically taken on the role of "reluctant servant" ....and I am here reluctantly and will do whatever it takes to never have to come back to earth. This realm is insane madness. But at the same time have remembered pre-existing and have had various spiritual awakenings and so I share those with others on how to they can transcend this BS place.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

You will never gain super powers. You were born human in a world divided in a war over your soul. The quest is not about obtaining super natural powers but rather about coming to the realization that your just a soul here in this world fighting every day...........Until you reach the realization that you have fallen from the first state and need to be saved you will continue to wallow in self misery and pity over the things you can't change.

You live in a box like the rest of us, all 6.3 billion. If you can get to the point where you just live to do the best you can and focus on what you can give as opposed to what you can have maybe something wonderful will happen.

Every person born to this world faces the same reality and the same soul seeking journey plagued with questions, desires, pain, loneliness and fears. Why is that? The answer always relates to the condition of our souls in the truth of the war that is and has been raging since the fall.

That is why we are all Lost.
That is the reason we all desire something magnificent and divine.
That is the reason we all are going out of our minds with the mundane.

That is the reason we know there is More.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think most people feel this way bro. Well, except for the asexual thing. Most people I know (myself included) are getting sick and tired of the way society has become. Everything you say is true. Life has become meaningless. Eat. Work. Sleep. Work. We have all been reduced to slaves.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join