It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large troop/military vehicle movements in Missouri.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hello again all, I'm writing this thread due to an observance that I've been making over the past few months or so regarding an abnormally large number of military troops and vehicles around the area.
Now, a little background information.. I live about 90 miles North-East of Fort Leonard Wood, (about 120 miles west of St. Louis) The fort is allegedly a FEMA camp>>FEMA camps list.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Like to add - maybe this is in preparation for an event soon.. there was all that talk about the FEMA being deployed to around the New Madrid fault region..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Roundtree

I would think that it is that time of year again for the Reserves and various National Guard units to link up with their Commands and conduct their Annual Training. AT can be as little as 14 days to 29 days in duration.

Even though Leonardwood is fairly large they do have limited training space as they also do Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training there as well. Lots of moving pieces in trying to plan good training within a limited timespan.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I would think that it is that time of year again for the Reserves and various National Guard units to link up with their Commands and conduct their Annual Training. AT can be as little as 14 days to 29 days in duration.

Even though Leonardwood is fairly large they do have limited training space as they also do Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training there as well. Lots of moving pieces in trying to plan good training within a limited timespan.

I agree sir. I did my boot in 71' at Leonard Wood. They get to play wars games in the woods. I think they have artillery units at Ft.Wood too? I finished my time down there in 74' in the 5th Engineer Battalion. Haven't seen any units in my area in the same state. When you start seeing them in the big cities in large numbers, then you can be concerned.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was there over Christmas. I went on base. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. It is the top engineering base in the country. There was some road construction going on I think. But nothing too strange. Although it is up in the hills. You have to go up a LONG ass road to actually get IN there.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Been seeing chanooks and blackhawks daily for about a month in central Illinois. Only thing around here is a national guard armory with lots of camo GREEN hummers and armored vehicles. They weren't there last year.
Got any pictures?
edit on 1-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The same thing was reported and debated last year too. Just google mass troop movement. Every year for years this comes up and nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Annual Training has been going on up here in N. Ga for the past 3 weeks. Last week could hear machine gun fire for long periods of time. They also do the annual night maneuver training with low fly-by's. Same old same old every year....

Des

edit on 1-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Seems a bit early in the year for Guard AT to me though unless there is a unit locally working up to deploy. I don't think I ever had an April AT. Not saying it would be impossible though, especially if someone close is working up to a deployment.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have seen a large amount of military equipment being moved as well, but it was do to military auctions that take place around this time of year.

Haven't seen any massive troop movements, but now is a good time to pick up a decommissioned military truck if you want it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It could have something to do with a readiness inspection, training, deployment or anything really. If the army functions anything like the air force, they usually try to bring all the new recruits at one time, on buses. In the air force it's on a weekly basis, so they don't want anyone to miss any of those valuable first days in BMT. The next week they bring in a whole new set of people, check back around the same time next week and see if you see the same thing? It's possible they might have just all arrived at about the same time of the day.

That doesn't mean Missouri is about to declare martial law and throw us all in FEMA camps. Thanks for the heads up though, keep us posted.
edit on 2-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
They are definately gearing up for something I believe. 450,000,000 rounds of hand gun ammo, 175 million rounds of rifle ammo. This is definately not good.

I believe they are going to make thier move before the November elections. I dont believe the November elections will go ahead anymore.

I did think that November would be the last election in the USA now I dont think thats the case. I believe America has already had its last election.

The Birth certifcate issue and the FACT that Obama is not a legitimate president will ensure there are no more elections. This thing is going to play out one of two ways i believe. Either Obama will be impeached and biden will take over, or Obama will use his new authority to clamp down on Americans witht the FEMA core, TSA etc... and impose martial law.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
thanks for sharing but i am pretty sure this is very common. tis spring, everything is waking up, even us humans!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I live south of Kansas City and also noticed a huge number of military vehicles a few days ago. I dont see why they would need 30 plus humvees for training??? Then driving two days ago i noticed more military vehicles three counties away traveling in a convoy. Something is up, just have that gut feeling.

new topics

top topics

join