It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Morgellons,Geoengineering or both

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well I am going to bring up an old topic that used to be a real go getter in this forum. Okay those of you that have been here for a while know that there wasn't a thread about chemtrails that did not associate Morgellons to the so called chemtrail spraying. Here are a few links and videos from some of those threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now it seems to have gone from the government is spraying us with nanotechnology that causes Morgellons and depopulation to now being the government is spraying us to stop global warming.

I guess my question is to those who believe in chemtrails do you really know what these so called chemtrails are actually doing,because it seems like chemtrails are just doing whatever you want to say they are doing at the time. BTW I do not believe either of these to actually be taking place.

Now I ask of you to prove me wrong... Good Luck....

edit on 1-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

monsanto, olgacom. dispersal

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I can prove a cancer causing substance with a picture that contrail believers posted.

The PAHs in soot are known mutagens [2] and are classified as a "known human carcinogen" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer

en.wikipedia.org...

Soot ( /ˈsʊt/) is a general term that refers to impure carbon particles resulting from the incomplete combustion of a hydrocarbon. It is more properly restricted to the product of the gas-phase combustion process but is commonly extended to include the residual pyrolyzed fuel particles such as coal, cenospheres, charred wood, petroleum coke, and so on, that may become airborne during pyrolysis and that are more properly identified as cokes or chars. The gas-phase soots contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).[1] The PAHs in soot are known mutagens [2] and are classified as a "known human carcinogen" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC).[3]

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

then there's BARIUM while not proven carcinogenic, deteriorates health, ultimately kills

www.bariumblues.com...

1. Breathing difficulties
2. Increased blood pressure
3. Heart rhythm changes
4. Stomach irritation
5. Muscle weakness
6. Alterations in nerve reflexes
7. Damage to your brain, liver, kidney and heart

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I take it you missed the point of what I was asking for. You see Morgellons disease was said to be caused by chemtrails ,but that seemed to just disappear from the chemtrail idiology and now it is being used to stop global warming. I am wondering if the real reason so called chemtrails are for Morgelons and depopulation or is it for global warming, or possibly both. This is not that hard to understand and I am looking to see what chemtrailers have to say about these two topics. Is it one of the other or is it both, very simple question...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Really liked this video, I take it?

Here is a link to a thread that you should checkout,very informative...

A very good read, Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

www.bariumblues.com...

Well looking at your link I noticed that there are alot of what is called a mackerel sky...

A mackerel sky or buttermilk sky is an indicator of moisture and instability at intermediate (altocumulus) or high (cirrocumulus) levels. The phrase 'mackerel sky' came from the fact that it looks similar to the markings of an adult king mackerel and this phrase is generally only used if a significant proportion of the sky is covered in altocumulus or cirrocumulus. This usually produces perspective effects as the clouds become smaller towards the horizon. Mackerel skies are spoken of in the popular bywords, "Mackerel in the sky, three days dry," "Mackerel sky, mackerel sky. Never long wet and never long dry," and the nautical weather rhyme, "Mare's tails and mackerel scales / Make tall ships carry low sails." In the winter they are often said to precede snowstorms and flurries. Mackerel skies have therefore become synonymous with bad weather approaching. However while altocumulus does rarely form instead of the more usual altostratus ahead of a frontal system, it is more likely that a so-called mackerel sky signifies the break up of an altostratus layer and leads to brighter conditions, and so the forecasting value of mackerel skies often depend on whether it was cloudy or clear prior to their appearance. However even if it was clear prior to their appearance, it does not always mean rain is approaching as altocumulus is often associated with a weak frontal system where the usual altostratus has become broken, and in this case there is a chance the weather may remain dry, although it is more likely that there will be light drizzle from stratus clouds. Cirrocumulus mackerel skies are much rarer than altocumulus mackerel skies because cirrocumulus generally only forms in patches and does not cover the entire sky. Very fine stratocumulus undulatus can also produce a mackerel sky at low levels.

en.wikipedia.org...

They also show some ordinary contrails that are being blown apart by upper level winds which is why they look like they are spreading out.

Depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for many hours, which may affect climate.[2] Contrails tend to last longer if there is higher moisture in the atmosphere and associated higher level clouds such as cirrus, cirrostratus and cirrocumulus already present before the plane flies through.

en.wikipedia.org...

join