It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man struck by lightning after buying lottery ticket (and no, he didn't win jackpot)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I've also heard that the chances are greater, sounds like this dude is proof of the theory.If I were him I would take this as a warning about gambling or send someone else to purchase the lotto tickets, I would definately not be buying the lotto tickets myself and chance a third times the charm scenario. Unless, maybe his lotto play has a curse attached to it.
Whatever it is definately weird. What would you do? (sorry no current version of flash to embed video)

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123408/I-lucky-strike-twice-Man-hit-bolt-lightning-buying-Mega-Millions-lottery-ticket-vows-playing-didn t-win-jackpot.html

Daily Mail Reporter[/url]

They say you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than winning the lottery, at 775,000 to one.
For one Kansas man purchasing three Mega Millions lottery tickets Thursday, those odds were in his favour, though unlike the odds for winning the $656 million jackpot.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -jackpot.html#ixzz1qmm9o06C

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I give comment here because I can't edit anymore. Seems like I struck out with a thread noone's interested in,
mods if you're available and if you choose to, you can please close out and remove this thread since its taking up space. thank you and sorry about that.
edit on 1-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

join