It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

180* Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I propose a new form of "Revolution" movement. An Ideology, philosophy, mechanism and road forward into a future that will stave off humanity's self destruction.

In the movie The Matrix, when Morpheus is captured by the agents, agent Smith describes humanity as a disease. One that infects the earth like a cancer spreading rapidly and killing it's host (earth).

Now many may take that quite literally and I'm sure other would scoff at the notion but given the way our combined reality is and has been playing out over recent years, for the keen observer i think it is more than obvious that we are indeed self destructing.

We have had uprisings, revolutions, tea parties and so on and so forth.. yet non of them have yielded the changes that we inertly crave and need at the soul level.

My proposal is a new idea a revolution of 180 degrees. A way to stop the rot or disease/cancer from spreading any further.

We as humanity would virtually need to stop in our tracks. Now many have proposed the idea already here on ATS, that we would quite literally need to stop the machine, the system, the matrix/beast in it's tracks, bring it to a grinding halt before it drops us over the proverbial cliff..

I would agree with this idea but i also believe this would simply not be enough.

We would need to not only stop but collectively spin around and do a 180* turn so that we can face head on everything that has occurred prior to consciously facing it. We would then need to dismantle it piece by piece.

That to me is the only form of revolution that will work.

It is very much a magical, empowering, metaphysical change that occurs inwardly to each of us individually and then through that change we become one in mind, soul and purpose.

This very idea can not only slow down and completely stop the rot but also turn back on it and eat,dissect, breakdown that very cancer that plagues us and the planet.

A new and true form of self healing.

Even if we stop the machine the illness we have collectively created in this world, greed, ignorance, hate, indifference and lust for power and domination, lack of love and compassion could potentially continue to spiral on its own..so we must give an extra 5% and change the flow of the tide back on itself.

The 180* Revolution is just an idea a thought..but then all great change in this world has originated in the minds eye..

"I propose we each Twitter or FB "180* Revolution" in our update status and hope that it spreads"

Peace and blessings to you all...
edit on 1-4-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

dude humanity is so messed up right now, earth is getting messed up because of all this bad junk happening all the time.

we need a revolution so bad i turn 360* degrees and walk away.

lol

ok serious now: but what do we do? you just keep saying that we need to do a 180 turn, over and over?

im confused.
edit on 1-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by Oxygenation

dude humanity is so messed up right now, earth is getting messed up because of all this bad junk happening all the time.

we need a revolution so bad i turn 360* degrees and walk away.

lol

ok serious now: but what do we do? you just keep saying that we need to do a 180 turn, over and over?

im confused.
edit on 1-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

Lol, yes it would be easy to do a 360* turn and walk away from it all... that is in fact what we continue to do.. as they say ignorance is bliss..

The question is..

Does that make the problem go away?

The first thing we all need to do is simply spread the idea.. speak to people.. share the 180* Revolution philosophy with your friends and family.. Explain to them that we must all stop, simply stop...

One great writer once wrote.. To be or not to be that is the question...

We simply have to stop trying to be.. and just be..

Like animals in the animal kingdom, they do not act on conditioning or program but intuition and instinct.
We have lost that art and instead of just being, naturally, we try to be.. Rich, Happy, Popular, Successful, Brilliant and so on.. and we chase dreams that already exist within us.

Once we all get to that stage or level of understanding, only then can we look back on the history we have built and take it apart before it takes us apart..

No more running brother

edit on 1-4-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

join