It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs Caught Financing Sex Trafficking Operations. No Suprise There.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

THE biggest forum for sex trafficking of under-age girls in the United States appears to be a Web site called Backpage.com. This emporium for girls and women — some under age or forced into prostitution — is in turn owned by an opaque private company called Village Voice Media. Until now it has been unclear who the ultimate owners are. That mystery is solved. The owners turn out to include private equity financiers, including Goldman Sachs with a 16 percent stake. Goldman Sachs was mortified when I began inquiring last week about its stake in America’s leading Web site for prostitution ads. It began working frantically to unload its shares, and on Friday afternoon it called to say that it had just signed an agreement to sell its stake to management.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 1-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: quoted article needed extags

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Eh, backpage.com is basically craigslist before it got caught doing the same thing.

No surprises. I highly doubt GS actually actively knew they were funding trafficking minors.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
When I hear about how many businessmen get caught going overseas and having sex with 10 year olds and things like that, such a thing doesn't surprise me a bit.

Money is the root of all evil. This means that where a lot of money is, a lot of evil will be. Goldman Sachs has a lot of money, so it makes sense that they'd be involved in this sick garbage.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think this is standard corporate GOVERNMENT practice
(in some circles)
For instance:
ATT is basically the owner of Niteflirt ( a live and recorded phonesex marketing portal/ billing sevice)
Though this is a legal service the percentages they charge and the tactics they use to get payment providers (creditcard billing services) to force the workers ( both sexes) to use their service is really electronic pimpage.
and it shows they have full knowledge of whats going on at the top.

Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away
On March 11th 2005, McKinney grilled Secretary Rumsfeld and General Myers on the Dyncorp scandal.

"Mr. Secretary, I watched President Bush deliver a moving speech at the United Nations in September 2003, in which he mentioned the crisis of the sex trade. The President called for the punishment of those involved in this horrible business. But at the very moment of that speech, DynCorp was exposed for having been involved in the buying and selling of young women and children. While all of this was going on, DynCorp kept the Pentagon contract to administer the smallpox and anthrax vaccines, and is now working on a plague vaccine through the Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program. Mr. Secretary, is it [the] policy of the U.S. Government to reward companies that traffic in women and little girls?"

www.prisonplanet.com...
( there is an infamous youtube of the above....its very telling)

DynCorp, a private military powerhouse, fired two employees who complained that colleagues were involved in Bosnian forced-prostitution rings. The employees went to court -- and won.

www.salon.com...

UN Child Sex Slave Scandals Continue
Wave after wave of child abuse reports pour forward from all over the globe

The UN is to investigate itself again after it was revealed by the London Telegraph today that more than twenty different cases of child sex slavery involving UN staff have been reported in southern Sudan.

The Telegraph reports that it has learned of dozens of victims’ accounts claiming that some peacekeeping and civilian staff based in the town are regularly picking up young children in their UN vehicles and forcing them to have sex. The Telegraph states that it is thought that hundreds of children may have been abused.

www.infowars.net...

Rinat broke down the statistics of origin for Israel's sex trafficking victims- Ukraine 21.45%, Moldova 11.24%, Russia 9.2%, and Uzbekistan 5.11%, and now recently, victims are coming from China as well. She also did a thorough review of Israel's anti-trafficking laws. Up until 2006, the law only included women sex victims and protection was only offered to victims if they agreed to testify against their traffickers and pimps.

ever wonder why politicians go to Israel and then come back and vote funny(sic)...strange)?

There is a culture of child sex and white slave trading practices at the top
I betcha even worse, at the far end, it ends in luciferian child sacrifice...

edit on 1-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well now Danbones, what a strange set of coincidences!

This thread, and my thread on puberty before age 10 and then this thread 3 killed as human sacrifices in Mexico 2 of which were children (boys however).

new topics

top topics

join