It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO Event Over Mission BC Raw Footage March 27 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Great! I have not seen that kind before.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I only read about half-way through all the posts, so I don't know if someone else posted this or not.

Looked to me like what we thought was just sky was misty/bog covered water, the shot was from a hill looking down and the light was the light of a lighthouse. Notice how for the first few minutes, the light did not move at all. When the filmer moved, then suddenly the light was gone! WOW....seems to me he just moved closer so that the tree next to the light obscured the light.

Anyway, that's what I got from it. For what it's worth...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I'm a big believer in ETs but this video smells fishy ? After the UFO disappears the red square lights on the rooftops are still there that the kid commented on ? Also the evergreens on the right hand side look to have some glare from the window but I could be wrong I'm watching this on my iPhone

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This kid made the fatal mistake of filming from behind a window inside his house. Only after it disappears does he decide to run outside and take a look. He should have run outside earlier before it was gone if he really wanted to prove it wasn't a light trick. Sure, he probably didn't want to miss anything, but he had several minutes of footage, he could spare a few seconds to run outside and get better shot of it before it disappeared. While I don't particularly think the kid is acting, and while the light doesn't appear to be a reflection on the window, it's impossible to say if this sighting is real because we only get to see it from behind a window. Definitely a very interesting video though.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is fake. And no...the kid isn't even a good actor. Even though he has had PLENTY of practice. Here is his YouTube Channel.

166 videos of ghosts, poltergeists, UFO's and other things. He has some videos which show him using image manipulation. And every single one of the ones he posts he always says "this isn't fake" or something like that.

It's a kid playing around. 166 videos of supposed paranormal or extraterrestrial activity or anything else he can think of for that day. NO ONE has that many experiences.

Here is a blatant faked video by the same kid.

Sorry...but if you make 1 obvious fake...then they are all fakes.

edit on 1-4-2012 by webpirate because: updated thoughts

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

UPDATED:
After review and discussion by staff, this thread will remain closed.

Closed pending staff review as to the authenticity of this. If it is opened back up, it could possibly be moved to hoax.

Let me remind everyone:

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

edit on April 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join