It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO Event Over Mission BC Raw Footage March 27 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by Swills

Then how would you account for the insect and frog noises?

Open window. Open window. A window is open and while he films from the open window. The window can be slightly opened from either the top or bottom.

A window is open.

Originally posted by Yendor
reply to post by Swills

Yes, Swills!
Precisely!

A star for you =]

He gets it

edit on 1-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Ok in my OP i asked what ATS thinks. And I thank you all for your opinions. I am tired it's late and maybe I am not seeing this as clearly as you all are. I will look at this again tommorow with fresh eyes.
But I still am not convinced at what most of you think this is.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Like I said in a previous post, proob4.
I doubt that is the only window in his house..

You aren't acknowledging the possibility of a nearby open window.

And if you weren't talking about Aliens..Then why was this posted in 'Aliens and UFO'S'
The two subjects are clearly related. Oh and you did call me a 'Shill' and 'Debunker'

So what am I trying to 'debunk' in your eyes? Proof of aliens?

This is beginning to feel like a complete waste of time

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I dont need anyones opinion. I dont care what anyone says. I dont know what education level you have, but you come across as uneducated or 8 years old. Instead of hopping on board every UFO video out there, use at least a little brain power. If you want to see real UFO videos let me know and ill be glad to point you in the right direction.

What is the red light in the trees to the right? What are the 2 red reflections across the street? When he walks outside they are gone. He even moves his hand in front of one of the reflections. Its as obvious as the day is long.

its a sliding glass door....thats open a little bit. Did you not hear the door open?
edit on 1-4-2012 by holton0289 because: edit

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Well I can respect that at least.
Goodnight pal!

I hope that we can all come to an agreement tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by holton0289

Holton, I agree with you man.

This isn't real. haha

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

Ok after more of my own inspection of the video it does appear @ 5:38 in the video the house across the streets window reflects what might possibly be a light source from where the kid is shooting from.Which does lend credit to what you guys observed? What do you think?
edit on 1-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Yes, that's definitely possible, but I'm not 100% what that is.
Good catch.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I totally believe this one.

Totally.

First off the kid films it from begining to end. You dont see that too much.

His breathing convinced me. He sounds trully scared.

and he sounds happy and excited. He is all emotional.

And if it was to be a hoax, why didnt he get the best part on film?

He even says "Oh I wish I woulda filmed that!" :" It just shot up "

And made sound efx as he described it. I notice that kids tend to add sound efx to thier stories.

I believe this one.

Its been a long time.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I can't comment much on the validity of this video, but as a mom of a nine year old boy, my first thoughts were that this kid is playing a joke. My son frequently makes videos like this, with lights or even imaginary objects outside. He sounds very much like this kid when he does his imagination play. Kids can sound very convincing when they are playing or tricking you into something. I've ran outside countless times at the first sound of a shriek or yell thinking he was getting mauled to death by an animal only to find him gasping at the invisible lightsaber injury he obtained in his epic intergalactic battle. Those are my two cents.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Violetshy

Yeah I agree with you there. The kid lost me when the UFO suddenly disappeared. I'm going with Moms instinct

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
One thing that bugs me is the
light that appears on the right @3:13
The red squares across the street that are not there when he goes outside
Aroun 4:05 he says "its getting brighter" THEN it gets brighter
The red light on the right disappears after the UFO is gone

looks like reflection trickery
The original is here
www.youtube.com...

he appears to be just a young aspiring young film maker. For being only 10 years at most i think he did an excellent job with the UFO video

edit on 1-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
One hundred pct hoax. You can see the light reflecting off glass.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hardly a "Massive UFO Event". The level of hyperbole used on these thread titles is seriously over the top.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So at the end the thing suddenly 'goes up' but wait... just in that precise moment he wasn't filming it...

Ok...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sigh,

I can see why I come in here less and less, the same 'must believe' attitude is still firmly in place, the same ignore all clues, the same refusal to look with better eye's.

What irks is that I'm a believer but anyone with 5 mins of time can work out that its a faked video.

Watch from the outset, you will notice when the lights are first seen that who ever is holding the led torch accidentally moves it up in time with the camera, this happens twice. If you also look at the lights, when the blue one comes on it lights up whatever is holding the torch or object just below it.

The kid very very clearly IS indoor at the outset, I believe that the time when the camera is dropped down near the end is when the kid went out side and then picked the camera up.

This ladies and gentlemen is a cheaply made fake, call it a prank or whatever you will but there was nothing in the sky, the kid was inside and the noises could have been recording or even looped recordings or even possibly from an open window.

If you are so keen to believe I'll do a video of an led light shined on my left nut and I'll even throw in some rain sound effects for good measure.

Sigh...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

filmed from inside house = lights being reflected off window! nuff said!

OMG people 4 pages for an obvious hoax video?????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join