It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

newbie here.....china in crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi there folks, just another newbie from the Uk here, and glad to be among you all.

I thought it was about time I started posting on here rather than just read everyone elses thoughts and views and never letting anyone know my point-of-view.

for a start, I see that the ....Can China Invade Taiwan thread getting alot of attention....so i thought some of you may be interested in reading this bbc news link.

newssearch.bbc.co.uk...

Id also like to ask any of our friends and colleagues who may live in china or the surrounding countries to share their views, as believe the media isnt always the best form of information in my country.

I was quite shocked at this story, and with all the other environmental changes taking place around the world, and Chinas impending rise to Superpower stardom through massive industrialisation and consumer booms, I'd just like to hear some 1 elses views. Thanks4 your time

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
welcome to ATS and BTS

just u2u me if you need any help

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
welcome to ATS radiant_obsidian
u2u me if you need any help

enjoy the site and have fun
se7en

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the offers of help guys. Its nice to know ur there if I need a friend to talk me over any of the site details. love and peace to you my friends....above all....be happy:>

top topics

join