It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Earthquake Activity in the Mediterranean Today - 33 Parallel part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A week ago, I noticed new activity in the Mediterranean region. Here's the Thread Link

Here is the before picture from the first thread.

After posting the thread, I continued to watch. Each day, there was a new earthquake moving further east. Take a look at today. On this image, I go ahead and adjust for the last 7 days. The red activity is old and the white is new. Notice that the amazing activity going on near Australia is not connected in a line to the Mediterranean. Keep in mind, Italy alone has 29 volcanoes.

Now take a look at the US. I have noticed the same trend. The quakes that are taking place in CA (as usual) seem to be spreading East. I assume this is not so unusual, but the Mediterranean region is odd to me. This is new activity that was not happening a few weeks ago.

Anyway. I thought it was worth mentioning. It seems that the quakes are spreading and connecting.

edit on 31-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Things are getting scary, and its like all this is speeding up. We are getting closer to Dec. 21 everyday, and everyday its something new. Stay safe everyone.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I agree.

I have studied and watched the circle of fire since '95.

The swarm of quakes off California and the ones in Alaska is something I have not seen before.

Foe a long time California was very quiet. Now the opposite is true.

Over the last few days Turkey has been very active.

While none of these events, in themselves, are all that unusual, the collective effect is very unusual.

Unusual and scary.

And everyone says, stay calm, nothing to see hear, move on.

If I lived in California I would have left three days ago.

P

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 31-3-2012 by pheonix358 because: Add source

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
Things are getting scary, and its like all this is speeding up. We are getting closer to Dec. 21 everyday, and everyday its something new. Stay safe everyone.

I agree. I am reminded of Matthew 24 and the birth pangs.

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

The other one that seems all to reliant is Romans 8:22

We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Right. I watched the quakes in the Mediterranean for over a week. Each day, there was a new quake stretching toward the East. Now, the entire thing is connected. Even more troubling: The large quake in South America and all the after shocks reminds me of Japan. The really large quake happened after the progression. I don't know the exact data, but it seems very similar. They may be in for a larger quake soon. I assume a larger quake could trigger more up north.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You are right in your observation, but the "funny" thing is, that this happens every year in the period, february to mid sommer, then it slows down again and only the area around greece, italy shows activity.
It also spread upward to germany and polen, in this period, and some rare ones in norway and england.

I have been watcing this for the last four years, so it's not just something i just say, it's based from observation.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join