It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Washington actually Adam Weishaupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Anybody ever wonder if this guy and this guy were the same guy?

I do. Regardless of what you think of masonry, it is pretty well established that both men were high ranking masons. I also find it very interesting that the bavarian illuminati was "officially" established in May 1776, and the United States of America was "officially" established in July 1776.

They look a lot alike, certainly favored the same wigmaker / hairstylist, and Weishaupt's career sort of disappears just as General Washington's was just appearing. I would imagine Adam would be very proud of his creation, and would enjoy seeing himself immortalized on the NWO's most powerful weapon of all time; the american dollar.

Plus, that cherry tree story always struck me as super hokey anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"a priori" this theory is fun, but incorrect.

Bavaria is a Southwestern German state. Weishaupt was never in the colonies. If he was responible for establishing the alleged "Bavarian Illuminati", he would have been in . . . . . Bavaria.

At the time you allege Washington to have been either in Germany establishing the 'illuminati" there, or in the Colonies establishing the illuminati from there (which can't make it "Bavarian", obviously), he was a bit busy with the starving and outnumbered Continental Army, liberating what is now the land of the free and the home of the taxed.

It's basic history.

(Incidentally, Washington took command on July 3, 1775, and the war lasetd five five years. The Bavarian Illuminati was founded allegedly in 1776. Either George grew wings and quickly flew to Germany during a break from tactical maneuvers, or Weishaupt, newly arrived from Germany, was for some reason given command of the Continental army. George woud have been the first general up to that era to travel across the ocean and back (takes a while each way) while managing a revolutionary army facing a relatively superior enemy.)

[edit on 23-9-2004 by LTD602]

df1

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The conspiracy is becoming harder and harder to coverup. FDR and "the Penguin" are the same person. Both wore hats and smoked cigarettes with a long holder. And the facial similarities are just uncanny.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
It's basic history.

Which, as it turns out, has been basically fabricated on a lot of issues concerning US history. I'm not sure I automatically believe the heroic tales of the Continental Army that were drilled into my elementary school head but...

I do see your point and yes, at least this theory does make me smile in a time when a lot of crazy conspiracies are turning out to be depressingly true. There's got to be some "what if" fun left in this conspiracy game.

Just wondering if anybody had any dirt on the topic that I didn't.
Or if anybody knew who did their hair. What d'ya call that do, the early world leader flip? The colonial curl?

link   
Though Washington was a little more than just sympathetic to Weishaupt.

Washington was the hundredth monkey.

link   

Originally posted by RANT
Though Washington was a little more than just sympathetic to Weishaupt.

Washington was the hundredth monkey.

Even if it were true that the seemingly spontaneous spread of Illuminatic sympathy that lept across the Atlantic were comparable to the cultural habits of Japanese monkeys, the Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon of washing potatos has been debunked.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
The conspiracy is becoming harder and harder to coverup. FDR and "the Penguin" are the same person. Both wore hats and smoked cigarettes with a long holder. And the facial similarities are just uncanny.

Damn you're good.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

That can only mean one thing....

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
1.) Incidentally, Washington took command on July 3, 1775, and the war lasted five years. The Bavarian Illuminati was founded allegedly in 1776. Either George grew wings and quickly flew to Germany during a break from tactical maneuvers, or Weishaupt, newly arrived from Germany, was for some reason given command of the Continental army. George woud have been the first general up to that era to travel across the ocean and back (takes a while each way) while managing a revolutionary army facing a relatively superior enemy.

And no, it wasn't all that heroic, considering the French had to help.

2.) lol, Batman's fat.

3.) Adam West is actually Mayor of Quahog. Shhhhhhhh !!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I was always taught in early 1970s conspiracy school that there were slightly more George Washingtons than Lee Harvey Oswalds, ie five. Six if you include the lesbian crossdresser who had the vision at Valley Forge.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bunkbuster
Anybody ever wonder if this guy and this guy were the same guy?

No.

Regardless of what you think of masonry, it is pretty well established that both men were high ranking masons.

Washington, having served three terms as Master of his Lodge, could probably be called a "high ranking Mason". However, on the other hand, Weishaupt was never an officer in a Masonic Lodge, and therefore never held any special "rank" in Masonry.

I also find it very interesting that the bavarian illuminati was "officially" established in May 1776, and the United States of America was "officially" established in July 1776.

It is not a coincidence. Weishaupt and his friends were inspired by the American Revolution, and one of the goals of the Illuminati was to establish a free, democratic society in Bavaria, using the American Colonies as an example. The Illuminati themselves were patterned after the Sons of Liberty, the American secret society responsible for the Boston Tea Party and other acts of insurrection. Washington, Franklin, Revere, Jefferson, Hancock, and many others were all members of the Sons of Liberty.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bunkbuster

Um.

That would have made the Washington, what ever his identity, over 98 years old.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
guys check this video out....particularly connected with Adam Weishaupt, the Illuminati, and our system of government: Democracy.

youtube.com...

And the chilling translation of Democracy:

Demos - Mob
Ocracy - Rule

Therefore we have Democracy which literally means "Mob Rule"...find out more from the video about what democracy really is

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Monck

What would you say if you found out we lived in a federal constitutional republic and not a democracy? We do however hold democratic elections.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In Re the cherry tree: what you have heard is a corruption of a deceit.

This lie was generated by one Parson Mason Weems, six years after Washington died. There is no corroborating evidence. Parson Weems believed a new theory; kids need heroes. Parson Weems elected to make George Washington a demigod.

In Parson Weems original lie, junior George barked[/] a cherry tree. Peeled the bark off, like a curly strip of paper. Which can be done with birch, beech, ash and cherry trees. The tree will eventually die.

The chopped down with a hatchet version was a later corruption of this original deceit.

In a similar vein: Columbus was almost unknown until 1820. Someone wrote a history book for kids. Someone believed kids need heroes. Someone didn't want schoolkids to have British heroes 8 years after the War of 1812. Someone assigned the discovery of America to Columbus, so John Cabot Lodge would not be an American hero.

www.eurekalert.org...

new topics

top topics

join