It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disbelief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I, still numb from yet another sacrificial almost post, had spent much time to present a reply so perfect that it must have been divine interaction, for, no mortal could be so perfect as if of God.

Moreover, as the applet is similar to a black hole by the way it runs smoothly then perverts backward, consuming all the text that had birth, life, then death within it's programmed source, it attacks when least expected.

With forthought, I copied all so should the portal open and consume my work, I could paste 99% back and continue.

Well, needless to say, I was litterally writing the final word of my lengthy, well thought out, perfect reply, which would have included a period, and then your taking possession of it. but instead, I forgot in the heat of the moment and even though the proof was backed up as a clipboard copy, I coppied a word to paste in a sentence and WHAM!
!#)(@* ME RUNNIN'....

maybe 4 charactors from clicking the post button, and wiped the entire thing.

Wow....Just wow.... and it was soooo perfect, ,I am in shock and close to despair over the loss of my thread reply.
It may take weeks or months to recover from this relentless psychological foreplay and disorder.

I swear ,
it always, and I mean ALWAYS....happens this way.

And then, exhaustion from the intense mental workout, so attempting to recreate it is a negatively charged big-ass N O !

Suck our pocket liners dry you vamps.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If you press ctrl+z it undos your last action, you didn't have to lose it. lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
If you press ctrl+z it undos your last action, you didn't have to lose it. lol

Yeah...OK...Right!
2nd

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow that is so terrible and frustrating.. It has happened so many times to me also I feel your pain man. I haven't tried the ctrl z i think is what you said, but I guess you learn something new everyday huh?
edit on 31-3-2012 by DesirableThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

i used to have that problem.

if you're using firefox:

addons.mozilla.org...

Lazarus: Form Recovery 2.3
by The Interclue Team

Never lose anything you type into a web form again! Lazarus securely auto-saves all forms as you type, so after a crash, server timeout, or whatever, you can go back to the form, right click, "recover form", and breathe a sigh of relief.

new topics

top topics

join