It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is getting VERY real now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I did a search but didn't see any posts so I apologize in advance if this has already been covered.
This week the largest dolphin mortality event in recorded history happened in northern Peru, a total of over 600 dolphins were found dead along a 135 kilometer stretch of beach. I saw this on RSOE EDIS and went to this link for more information.............
www.bluevoice.org...
Guess what? There is no more information. If you do a search you will find no news links at all on this story, it is being ignored, covered up, blacklisted, squashed. This isn't a conspiracy theory anymore, it is a conspiracy FACT and every single person on this planet needs to get their head out of their ass and start paying attention to what's going on around them. If you're waiting for the government or scientists to tell you what's happening you're wasting your time, it ain't gonna happen.
They didn't die from bad sardines, fireworks, algae blooms, collisions with power lines or any of the other ridiculous scenarios being blamed for recent unexplained mortality events worldwide.
Just for fun go to the NOAA site and find the map for "Selected significant climate anomalies and events February 2012" paying close attention to arctic and antarctic sea ice extent data, what does that tell you?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is a disturbing story... Especially considering the media blackout in regards to it.

I agree, the mass die-offs are fact, and the "explanations" are the conspiracy.

I believe we are on the verge of a huge shift where many many beings will die, many people included. Huge change, that's certain. We can bicker about the causes and plots until we are dead too, or we can take OP's advice about the locations of our heads in relation to our asses.

I suggest meditating on impermanence. It's the nature of impermanence which will liberate us from fear. That's all.

Some practical survival knowledge and exercise would certainly help as well.

But, that's terrible about the dolphins... just terrible.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by Trublbrwing

If I have to look at another picture of a smiling dolphin while I take a dump I will go insane, or more so than I already am

Sigh...

I don't even know what to say except: learn to swim.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This is not good at all. If people want to ignore stories like this then it shows how seriously asleep they really are and there is not a lot anyone can do for them.

The dolphins are victims of a planet run by psychopaths and until the psychopaths are removed from the equation then we have to keep moving towards a better, healthier and more peaceful lifestyle. Thanks for posting.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If you read the story directly underneath the one referred to, you would read about how inaccurate the first story is!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Actually they are not ignoring it, they are simply not told.

We might know it in here because a lot of great people are searching around the clock for stories like this, but we are few.

A chocking story, and would really like to know what caused this.

Hmm what is this

www.bluevoice.org...

The truth is such a number never happened. Nor for the fishermen, not for us that surveyed 100 kms, as it was stated that the dolphins were. This is an example of sensacionalism in the media and lack of criteria, knowledge and ethics by the governmental technitians.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In addition, there is this:
mundoazul.org...

Illegal dolphin killing in Peru for human consumption is a wide spread problem along the Peruvian coast. We are estimating that up to 3000 dolphins are killed each year. Dolphin meat is not landed publicly on fishing piers. Instead fishermen are hunting off-shore dolphins out of site from people on the beach. They are then hiding the meat under fish or in sacks and are throwing the carcasses over board before entering the port. Members of Mundo Azul do find the bodies and remains of slaughtered off-shore dolphins on beaches along the entire coastline.

Perhaps after killing the dolphins, they saw authorities coming, and quickly tossed the dolphins overboard, before they were boarded. Just a possible explanation.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Wasn't that quote from a February story? Could have been an unconscious prediction if it's true this time, Or maybe the planned event went wrong the first time but they had already released the expected info.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Possible Oil spill there too? I know for definite it's causing problems in the Gulf now: www.rawstory.com...

New studies show impact of BP’s Deepwater Horizon disaster on dolphins and other marine wildlife may be far worse than feared.

A new study of dolphins living close to the site of North America’s worst ever oil spill – the BP Deepwater Horizon catastrophe two years ago – has established serious health problems afflicting the marine mammals.

The report, commissioned by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration [NOAA], found that many of the 32 dolphins studied were underweight, anaemic and suffering from lung and liver disease, while nearly half had low levels of a hormone that helps the mammals deal with stress as well as regulating their metabolism and immune systems.

edit on 31/3/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just did a quick search on the internet and there are many articles on dead dolphins along the coast of Peru. One group stated they will post video footage soon.

I don't doubt that humans are responsible for the deaths - whether by illegal fishing/dumping the bodies or by contamination of the waters with sonar/electrical pulses or chemicals. Tissue samples are being tested according to more than one article so it will be interesting to see what is revealed.

Whatever way you look at it - hundreds of dead dolphins represent a deadly event with humans attached to it somewhere.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
After watching the news this morning with my cup of coffee (RT as always)....I found my self thinking, "God this planet really does need purged!"

I was only tuned in for 20 mins, and in 20 mins, the news had covered about 40 countries that we're falling apart, and raised at least 20 issues with the planet, and spoke of thousands that had died in the last couple of days.

I really couldn't think of a faster fix than the ultimate purge...a purge I think mother Earth is already under going, I just wish the innocent lives of animals and people didn't have to be included in this.

I really hope that in 50 years time, this planet is new and different from the one we know now...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by Amanda5

Actually they are not ignoring it, they are simply not told.

We might know it in here because a lot of great people are searching around the clock for stories like this, but we are few.

A chocking story, and would really like to know what caused this.

Hmm what is this

www.bluevoice.org...

The truth is such a number never happened. Nor for the fishermen, not for us that surveyed 100 kms, as it was stated that the dolphins were. This is an example of sensacionalism in the media and lack of criteria, knowledge and ethics by the governmental technitians.

Greetings:

Hmm what is this

That is called a "red herring." (Albeit probably unintentional on your part by missing the posting date.)

A discerning reader might have noticed that the two stories are totally unrelated, as they are almost seven weeks apart. However, if it was 'on mereswine,' ... nice try, but fail.

We do agree with you, however, that this is truly a shocking story and deserves much more attention than it's receiving.

Should you decide to research this event and start a thread, we will certainly applaud your efforts and bring what we can find to your table.

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation and we look forward to further communication.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
On the website linked the previous 2 articles are also about dead dolphins in peru. The older one is about how the government claims 100 have died while the one from mid February says that they denied the 100 dolphins ever died. This makes me question whether 1. the government is lieing about the dolphins not dieing or 2. The dolphins did die in the first article and the second was a government coverup of the 100 dolphins dieing.

Also I find it interesting that they have taken samples from the dolphins and whales of the area and are conducting tests, wish we could know the results sooner. From some of the other articles on that website I have learned that many samples taken from Dolphins, even from the coast of California, show their flesh has become very toxic and unsafe for human consumption. It seems clear that marine wildlife is being effected negatively in some way if they are dieing in masses and their bodies are full of toxins. As to what the real cause is im not sure but we cant forget about the BP disaster and im sure theres plenty we dont know about.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
After watching the news this morning with my cup of coffee (RT as always)....I found my self thinking, "God this planet really does need purged!"

I was only tuned in for 20 mins, and in 20 mins, the news had covered about 40 countries that we're falling apart, and raised at least 20 issues with the planet, and spoke of thousands that had died in the last couple of days.

I really couldn't think of a faster fix than the ultimate purge...a purge I think mother Earth is already under going, I just wish the innocent lives of animals and people didn't have to be included in this.

I really hope that in 50 years time, this planet is new and different from the one we know now...

Sinny,
It is self evident to those of us who observe this type of thing that something drastic needs to happen soon.
Either a Dystopia will be brought about by TPTB or a purge of somekind that finally Wakes the SLEEPERS up.
Having one foot in the Modern "Civilized" world and the Other In my Prepper for TSTHTF scenario,,, I wonder just as you if we are beyond the Tipping point,,, (Which I believe we are) and What this year will really bring to humanity.
More Oppression of the Majority or,,
A Wake Up Call that NO ONE CAN IGNORE

I really thought the Japan Horror would have done it,,, but NOPE..
SO I might in the end Have to agree that you are right.
I just can't kill the last thread of Optimism I have,,, or I would have to end it all for myself in a Nilhilistic thump against the pavement somewhere...
SO VERY SAD.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

How do you know it's not Fukushima radiation?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why did it affect only dolphins?

Or maybe the dolphins ate all the other fish that were near by when the event that made them beach happened?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Trublbrwing,
Wow! This is big..Mass animal die offs is one of the main reasons my attention was brought to this site a while ago. Im just not taking the stupid explimations, let alone no explimations at all! I agree we can't wait around for scientist to tell us so we have to figure it out for ourselves...as soon as I post this Im checking out the weather anomolies of 2012 you speak of. So many dolphins and whales have been beaching themselves it makes me very uneasy about whats going on in and under water, just as things on land do as well.
Thank you so much for posting this, S&F so more people read and realize!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join