It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry favored to win ... the Klingon vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes, apparently it's true -- Klingons have declared Bush to be dishonorable and favor Kerry instead. However, they also think that the two should settle the contest in the Usual Traditional Manner (which apparently involves batliths and other Incredibly Pointy Objects.)

www.wweek.com...

I like it.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Klingons are smart things. To me, Bush is simple minded; who doesn't fit into a complicated world. So common sense would tell you to vote for Kerry. Grabbing todays paper and reading an article written by the average Joe shedding light on terrorism, would by default yield a vote for Bush.

Come to think of it, during Clintons America, Terrorism was not an issue. Amazing how a doofus like Bush who has power, uses it and at the same time depletes the US economy in the process of doing good things like removing Sadaam Hussein. As it was Sadaam who set fire to the Kuwait oil reserves. On the other hand the price of oil has gone up anyway, since fears of terrorism has risen in Nigeria and Mexico, two other major sources of oil reserves.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

Come to think of it, during Clintons America, Terrorism was not an issue.

Please .
do your remember the bombing of the USS Kole, the first trade center bombing. The 9-11 attacks themselves were planned under Clintons watch.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You know Rummie is already a member.

I created this for the Photoshop Cartoons thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
you people are so funny, I could not stop laughing,

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Come to think of it, during Clintons America, Terrorism was not an issue

It's pretty sad to see that just because 3,000 people weren't killed people ignore the terrorism that went on during the Clinton years. The first WTC bombing, the U.S. embassies, the U.S.S. Cole. Do those not count because not enough people were killed? Had we stood up to the terrorists at that time and started the war on terror in the 90's Bush wouldn't have to be making the unpopular choices and cleaning up the mess that everyone else choose to ignore.

Jemison

top topics

join