It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am soo tired of being lied to by TPTB, and the MSM

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

You realize that this story is from MSNBC right?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The afghan's own investigation showed there were multiple US soldiers involved, this has been reported for at least 2 weeks. Not breaking. It never made sense that one guy could do all that. Of course he wasn't alone...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If these soldiers really believed there were people living in these villages who were involved in IED attacks, this kind of nighttime mass killing of women and children would certainly seem to be an effective way of curbing that behavior. Is it worth the lives of your children to participate in blowing up Americans? I don't think its far-fetched at all that this may have been a warning/revenge mission with one 'lone' gunman being sacrificed.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Originally posted by odinson
reply to post by truthinfact

Hello

Here are my thoughts about this:
1. Children always tell what they saw when tradgey happens.
2. The soldier was probably used as a test subject of mind control.
3. For mind control to work at the extreme side, you would have to set up some condition that would go against your nature.
4. You would have to have some spooks watching to make sure that he did what he was supposed to do.
5. The soldier didn't remember anything about the events.6. There was a Jet Blue pilot that lost his mind the other day. Coincidences?

Children are easily manipulated and can be made to say anything based on how the question is phrased. One killer in the dark may seem like several people. Us specops specializes in making a small force seem much larger.

Alphabet soup agents who engage in activities which involve combat or potential capture undergo desensitivity training. Aka the sociopath switch. Supression of emotion. Most military officers dont get this which is why they snap after real combat. But dont confuse the sociopath switch and following orders with mind control. Actually mind controlling a human being and forcing them to do something they think is wrong is almost impossible. You have to have the right mental makeup for it to work.

One well trained man could easily accomplish what happened in a surprise attack on civillians. Maybe there were more than one man and maybe not. As close as he was to base that entire area is under constant thermal surveillance at night. Someone knows what happened. I believe if there were more than a dozen shooters they would be in and out fast to avoid detection. And cameras on base would know if that many people left. So im having a hard time buying that. My belief is bales was traumatized by what he saw and suffered a psychotic break and went on a rampage. Happens a lot when you dont mentally prepare soldiers for combat.

Thank you. It's nice to hear the perspective from somebody in the military.

I doubt this is some type of conspiracy. Bales most likely just snapped.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Interesting to bring up what the villagers might have been thinking. I always pretend that if my country was invaded that I would not want to join the oppressed and demoralized side and I would let the guys plant the IED, risking my whole family. It would seem to be the least of two evils. The threat of death to my entire family would be less if i sided with the resistance. Enemy sympathizers are killed everyday.

edit on 30-3-2012 by earthdude because: grammar

link   

Originally posted by gringo74
I can't beleive there are people on this forum that actually think the child is lying....mind control seems to have gone further than US soldiers I guess....

What would the child gain in telling a lie about how many soldiers where present in the killing of his parents?

Honestly I don't know what to believe, Bales claims he doesn't remember.

I do believe the child saw something, men resembling US soldiers, but who were they and were they really Americans soldiers?

It seems odd to me that all this killing is happening and no one intervenes.
edit on 123131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
The pieces of puzzle are all coming together. Different era, same plot. Terrorism and genocide committed by the Germans in world war 2, now being perpetrated by US and its allies.

Obama is a puppet president with blood on his hands. Spread the truth to as many people, friends and loved ones as possible.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am really surprised this made it to the main stream. Keep a eye out for angles.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thats a helluva lot of Afghanis who say there was a bunch of Americans, supported by helicopters......
This is truely disturbing testimony......
The whole story the military, and the MSM are touting is total hogwash........(if you can believe the kids and their relaties testimony......) and it sure sounds honest to me....the kids arent looking at anyone for cues or hesitating at all....they apear to me to be telling what they saw and what happened to them.....
I could well imagine this scenario going two ways...
A Botched up raid on a suspected commander from the taliban...one of those kill or capture type MAC-SOG
vietnam era anti guerillla ops....
Direct retaliation by a platoon or more of troops for some percieved reason....or just plain general combat borne insanity.....
It does look like this one man was not capable of carrying out the whole gamut of the event......
Possible reasons could be as stated above.....to get out faster....
Or precisely the opposite? (to antagonise retaliation on which the might of US firepower can be brought to bear)
sort of drumming up of business of killing Talibs?
To my mind, a new corner in this conflict has been turned, and the fate of the consequent events to follow was sealed.....
In gross instances, the very basic sensibilities of the ENTIRE Afghan(and all muslim) society, has been deeply offended by the Allies.
I do not mean the vagaries of war and collateral damages, though that runs up this new round of insultingly gross mistakes that glare out at the muslim world generally....and the Talibs personally.
Burning hundreds of Korans in a dump was an obvious one of these ploys as well as other events....
that seem to be pointed at creating a deeply comitted enemy, and conflict throughout the muslim nations with
Allied (read US but theres others)nations.
It looks remarkably like some deliberately concocted scheme for whatever dark purpose, by whoever organises these things.......aimed at creating a permanent Jihad mentality,(revenge for wrongs being a basic muslim tennet.)at least in the planners minds, And they have magnified and created these terrible events for psywar aimed at keeping the conflict alive there and elsewhere...even heightening the reasons for further Jihads....
The truth indeed will out...........................
But whos truth?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
LOL at how obvious this was from the begining. they must really think were stupid enough to believe that one guy could walk from home to home killing all those people wihtout any other militarty personel noticing. I mean it tooke him proly over an hour and he shot allot of bullets. If other military personel didnt notice, what the hell are they doing there? really, isnt that there job? to hear gunfire and respond? No, only when the taliban threatens Americas Opium fields... But many of you proly still think it was all about oil... Trust me, reality is much worse than your mind will let you believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Let's imagine this for a moment. Let's say a couple of guys were sent out on a secret mission because intel had pinned some terrorists in this remote village. They gathered up 4-6 guys at most, went into the town and realized that it wasn't terrorists at all, but all Afghan families. Upon learning this they were ordered to kill everyone they saw or else they themselves would be gunned down and the military would spin it to make them look like heroes. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why do you think one person could not walk home to home and kill 17 people?
One teenager in a mall in 5 minutes can do that.
This is an area where people are used to hiding in their homes when gun fire errupts.
There is nothing to suggest he could not have done this alone.

In spite of what we like to believe Children are terrible witnesses. They will embelish every story if they think it pleases an adult who is listening to them.I dont know what these folks saw but to me what it sounds like is that they saw the aftermath of this shooting. The base probably came out looking for him when they noticed he was missing and the timing is what the witnesses are conflating.
Stress has some very particular effects on people and they can easily forget things and have time dilations.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
I'd like to know what they did to the conscience of our boys that allows them to murder children and sleeping civilians without remorse. Isn't there one person brave enough to say no to such horrendous orders?

a trainee is destroyed first and then rebuilt in the image of an soldier..that's the excuse...problem is there's nothing human left after the training...if u can kill ignoring ur conscience that's enuf to get the job done...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I think the better question for a conspiracy site would be something like,

was robert bates even there? and is he simply the scapegoat now? was he KIA months ago and now they're using his identity to push an open black op?

lol
Nope he is in Fort Leavenworth,unless they have someone there taking his place.I know someone close to me that is an M.P there.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This really changes things... I mean, it makes sense too.... His family was saying he showed no signs of PTSD issues before he left for Afghanistan...

Maybe it was a planned attack and when they realized what the backlash could be,they pointed the finger at him...

The official story was not quite adding up for me...

This really changes things...For me anyway.
edit on 30-3-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by sith9157

You realize that this story is from MSNBC right?

Case in point

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this was probley done so we have to stay there so we can take natural resources,

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So the soldier admit that he was acting alone in order to protect himself or his soldier palls? He could have gotten paid for it either in bloody money or less punishment, or be free somewhere you don't know of? Hypocrisy at it's biggest.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

This was the story as it was first reported. It wasn't until later that the alternative story of him acting alone surfaced. What angers me most is that, in any American court system, victims are supposed to be the ones given the benefit of the doubt, not the perpetrators.

Why, even for a second, are we giving this soldier (who, if not diabolically evil, is at least totally nuts) more credit than the victims? This story started out with multiple witnesses claiming there were many soldiers there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join