It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video suggestions for Aliens and secret societies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey people! Trying to find some good videos, and have three main areas of interest at the moment.

1) Anything showing how the Illuminati operate, control the world events would be good.

2) Videos about the bloodlines showing who they are and how they are related.

3) And the topic that really interests me the most..... The topic which I am still undecided on and the hardest part to grasp. The alien connection to the ruling elites and if there are in fact aliens running the world.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've watched some of David Icke's stuff, and some of Alex Collier. Thought they do a pretty good job.

However, having a hard time finding any good concrete evidence I need to become a true believer. I need artifacts, history or whatever beyond the paranormal and eye witness accounts.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

this video has interesting facts, but i cannot say, i believe everything what is said.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jim3981
1) Anything showing how the Illuminati operate, control the world events would be good.

www.imdb.com...
www.imdb.com...

2) Videos about the bloodlines showing who they are and how they are related.

www.imdb.com...
www.imdb.com...

3) And the topic that really interests me the most..... The topic which I am still undecided on and the hardest part to grasp. The alien connection to the ruling elites and if there are in fact aliens running the world.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Wow.

What an eye opener. Kind of makes one sick to his stomach, but a must see. At least the last 30 minutes are worth watching to learn how to stop the madness.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

i can recommend another video series, spiritworld 1 and 2. eventhough, i am not a fan of david icke, but the author chris everard has some interesting theories.
this is the 12 part docu spiritworld:

this is the 5 part docu spiritworld 2:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thanks again. Haven't watched them all yet. But enjoyed the "they're alive" video I watched last night.

This whole spiritual angle laid out by Chris Everard is totally new to me. Just As I thought I had a grasp, it gets deeper. wow. Guess this is going to take a few years.
edit on 1-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join