It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerball Lottery: Masonic Manipulation or Honest Play?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I know that it's real to win the lottery, because if you don't give up and go without stopping, you are strong. I have been playing the Powerball lottery during 2 years and last week I could won the third prize!! Don't be afraid, all necessary info you can read on the website Powerball results

edit on 22-9-2015 by Peppi123 because: i have made a mistake

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
While I don't have any belief that it's a Masonic anything, the multi-state lotteries are not what they pitch them as.

That's both good, and bad. I'll put it this way...it's much more predictable than the raw probability they give you. And there's a reason. If you were really really a lot better with stats, and higher order math, and random number generator lore than I am, you might be a rich person the easy way.

So maybe like was said upthread years ago, it's an idiot tax. Or a genius bonus payment. Or both.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This thread is funny. The original poster is actually telling the truth and most of you are completely oblivious.

How can it be? Of course not. How is it rigged? Blah, blah, blah.

You simply make the video of the drawing in advance. You manufacture the winning number. You tell the recipient which numbers to play and they play them. They could play all the numbers and get a big headline grabbing win, or they could play most of the numbers and get a rather large payout.

Does anybody think anymore?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

You simply make the video of the drawing in advance.

My epiphany came years ago when we had two TVs on one night (a rarity), and on one set, they were "drawing" the random ping pong balls in a big extravaganza on the beach. And on the other, WGN was drawing the same ping pong balls in the 60's looking wood paneled room you see on THAT station.

The ping pong balls are for entertainment. The real drawing is done with a random number generator running on three computers at the multi-state lottery corporation. Recently, that was in the news due to some guy working there infecting the systems with a rootkit, so that it drew HIS numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join