It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerball Lottery: Masonic Manipulation or Honest Play?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It is really, really hard for me to believe that a "source" for so much money and manipulation could NOT be run by the Masons. Are we to believe that, in this day and age where everything we do, everything we buy, is manipulated and controlled by the Masons/Illuminati, that The Powerball Lottery is somehow "left out" of the control of the Masons??? I really, really doubt it!! In fact, I will place two dollars on the bet that the Powerball Lottery was created FOR THE PURPOSE OF RIPPING OFF THE PEOPLE (I guarantee I win that bet!!). I know people will argue that it's the States that run the lottery, but who do you think runs the States....Masons.

To me it is so obvious that this lottery is totally manipulated, this is why we get super-jackpots of 500 million dollars. The Masons know what these super jackpots do to people, and how people "go banana's" and spend more money on tickets than they normally would.

It is my belief, a belief backed up by the typical Masonic schemes, that as people go nuts and spend 10, 20 50 times more than they normally would on a "super," that the Masons running this scam literally take millions of dollars right off the top, millions that never even make it to the jackpot winner!! I'll go one step further, some of these "winners" are other Masons who are set-up to win the lottery. This "winners" only obligation is in giving a few million dollars back to the people using him to rip off this money....a kick back (how common is this term with politicians and other Masonic members?)

I would like to know how, We The People, can look into the actual monies being brought in. Oh, I'm sure that they will offer to show you the computer records that prove what monies comes in!!!! Sure, sure they can. There's no doubt in my mind that the computers used by Powerball are the VERY SAME computers used in the Presidential elections. There is little doubt that computers can be programmed to manipulate the winning numbers. The Masons select the winning numbers and program the system NOT to release those numbers to the public. They then give these numbers to "their" winner. Then they manipulate those little ping-pong balls with just enough extra weight so that those numbers in the winning combination pop up and win. (this very same process is used to make sure that nobody wins, so that the jackpot gets bigger and bigger and bigger. That's when people go bonkers!!!)

It's funny how the Masons/Illuminati think of us a sheep to be fleaced. And with things like the Powerball Lottery, it's no wonder they think of us in that way.

Have a great day Ladies and Gentlemen.
edit on 29-3-2012 by dign4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Heres an idea. Start some sort of community lottery thing where you convince people.. Hey instead of spending that dollr on the lotto, put it in this fund.. You get everyone in community to do it for an extended period of time.. Then you use that money to better that community. Instead of hoping you win, just put it aside with other people near you, and make the town nicer.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Stop buying lotto.
Stop buying anything then.

Move to south Africa, where the 'masons' wont own you.

You doesn't need to support anyone, if you don't like them/it/whatever.

But I guess you can't stop buying those cheeseburgers at McDonalds?
they are owned by the masons too I guess?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Seeing as how some of the profits are "donated" to Royal things like Kensington Palace and suchlike, I think most it could indeed at least be partly a scam.

reply to post by ypperst

McDonalds...Scottish Rite...? Hmmzz....

edit on 29/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a reply to previous poster

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

how is south africa safe from masons? Isnt that where thunder city is? The one where all the rich people fly their ww2 style fighter jets and mock dog fight? Yeah.. Sounds real far away from masons.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I was going to take your $2 bet, but I spent the money on a Powerball ticket.

At the time of the drawing, all the ticket numbers are known to the lottery. So you may have something there!

I'm a betting man, but those odds are too much for my blood.

SC

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Its the MegaMillions that is now over the 500 million jackpot.

And why so much money?

Because no one has hit it since January.

Sorry, no conspriacy here.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It is a sort of tax, for so much of that money that you unwittingly put out in a gamble, you'll never see again.

Money is a form of energy. You're spending your energy on a terrible chance, one that you most surely will lose.

Is this the fate of humanity?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Heres an idea. Start some sort of community lottery thing where you convince people.. Hey instead of spending that dollr on the lotto, put it in this fund.. You get everyone in community to do it for an extended period of time.. Then you use that money to better that community. Instead of hoping you win, just put it aside with other people near you, and make the town nicer.

Ironically that was the promised proposal for the existance of lottery in the beginning and that's why it was allowed. The state promised to use funds gained from lotto (gambling) to help improve community roads, schools etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Someone has a serious vendetta/fear of Masons.......

Im sorry but there is no conspiracy here........much like the rest of your anti-mason threads....

I mean no disrespect.........it just all seems a bit irrational to me........

I suppose everything in the world going on is because of those darned satan luvin masons!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The lottery needs to be audited. Find out where all of the money is really going. There are too many ways for the lottery to cheat. Skimming, bogus scratch tickets, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

That sounds like a Homeowners Association.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
it's the masons. We are in control of everything you see, hear, smell, and taste. Yes we are that powerful. We only let you post here because it amuses us. You amuse us, like a clown. dance clown.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I had always wondered about how a lottery jackpot could go up and up and up because nobody wins it. Then when it hits some astronomical number, like 4 people win it at once.

Is it because there are that many more tickets being bought when the jackpot gets that high? Or, is there some kind of manipulation involved?

Who knows except those in the know, i suppose.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by dign4it

Neither one or the other.

It's an idiot tax.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/2/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
the illiminati don't exist anymore

the masons are more elks club than anything else

contact the lottery and ask them, what do you think we can tell you ?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Really don't think there is a masonic conspiracy here, sorry. Just does not make much sense at all, I mean why would so many lodges be struggling financially yet control a vast amount of wealth. Only thing to worry about is if it is actually worth buying tickets per week, or accumulating the money per annum and treating yourself

Ahh decisions, decisions.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey notice the latest win in Lapeer, MI the media is interviewing mailmen and taking photos of mail trucks at the mini mart where the winning ticket was purchased.

example video.today.msnbc.msn.com...

AND

Jason Rutter, a U.S. postal worker in Lapeer, said the town was buzzing with talk of the mystery lottery winner. Anyone who didn't show up as usual at work was suspected of being the winner, he said.

Source www.baltimoresun.com...

This is what I think,

There's a mason, post office, men in black thing going on...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
For y'all information the lottery commission doesn't use computer in the lottery drawing. They use a vacuum air type machine. The same type that the bingo game people use.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

If there are such things as loaded dice you can load balls. In this case you would make the picks lighter than the rest, and it would only have to be by minute fractions. With a little bit of timing the fix could be made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join