It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, ok... NOW LISTEN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was feeling creative, so I wrote this in the form of a poem/freestyle/rap or whatever you want to call it.

Enjoy or destroy, for in the end it doesn't even matter....

Or does it

Every other word is absurd, and rarely deserves responses.
Yall see each other as opposition, I just see nuances.
The following, isn't me tying to go and show off
They say, 'lead by example', here is something for yall to go off.

The objective, we're told is to deny another's ignorance
via critical thinkers, wisdom expressed derived from

experience.
But very little is concluded, truths purity remains diluted
Much of these conversations aren't conducive,
to the dissolve of claiming things are 'mutually exclusive'
Fractal by our nature, some claim to be of no relation
We defend our Frame of Reference, and beat dead horses with no reservation
There's no need to be subjective, unless we are not of one
Oh wait, we haven't been, since this all begun!

Postings about religion, my Dionysus beats your Jesus
Another's God gets hit by lightning, and Zeus picks up the pieces
We're pagan by default, conception to prenatal
Nature verses Nurture, when Darwin turned the table.
Mysticism, romanticism, criticism told through fables.
Very few choose to read between the lines, I wonder if they're able.

Oh how they have turned, evolved from what is learned
Solutions tossed in the fire, and not discerned.
For if you can not see it, then you will never be it.
Hidden from the truth, the light. It's sick like all diseases.

Everything's not Illuminati! Stop blaming all the Masons!
They've got all the paper(money), just go and change just what you're chasin'.
It's not the Devil you are facing! for he hath no face!
Hallowed be thy name, and you are not far from Grace!
Don't forget the Golden Rule, Apathy is for fools!
Empathy, and forgiveness are two of four necessary tools!
A compass and a square, are the only others.
We are all still brothers, even if Eve is not our mother!

I can see a mountain, and as so can you!
Difference in perspective, still a mountain, no matter on point of view!
Are you on that mountain? I shall ask you twice!
Now listen up, and close your ears! For here is some advice.

Nothing is depressing! So go and toss out that sorrow.
For the garbage man will come and take it all away tomorrow.
Stop serving all the others! For you are of deserving so much better!
It's getting so cold out there, so I knitted yall this sweater.
It's just a matter of time, until you get the message!
We're only building blocks, reminiscent of purity, for now just some wreckage.

'Written in the Stars, A million miles away'
The truth will set you free, and that rock is here to stay.
'We're all stars now, in the dope show'
Yall idolize the pretty, even when they leave you low.

Summary!

Stop with all the complaining, and blaming others for everything! You want to think that there is some masterful plan that will lead you to destruction, or that an elite group wants you to remain slaves in order to keep them happy and you depressed!?!?! You are giving them this power, simply by judging them! There are sooo many ways for me to show you that this is simply the case. But even in showing you... It will either be thrown back in my face, in some delusional, paradoxical argument that serves no purpose other than to further strengthen your denial of the true power that you posses to end this madness!

STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT...

Now that I got that off my chest, yall can resume to viewing your regular scheduled program. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh so many ways for me to show you how your dogma has abandoned you
Pray To your Christ, to your god Never taste of the fruit
Never stray, never break, never Choke on a lie
Even though he's the one who Did this to you
Never thought to question why
It's not like you killed someone
It's not like you drove a spiteful spear into his side
Talk to Jesus Christ as if He knows the reasons why
He did it all for you
He did it all for you Did it all for you

www.elyrics.net...

KODOISH, KODOISH, KODOISH ADONAI 'TSEBAYOTH
I'm MFTS, and I'm out!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Dear MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS,

For what it is worth, I enjoyed that and gave you an F&S. As rants go, that was rather poetic and non-offensive. I even enjoyed the Rap style to your poetry/music. I particularly liked the tone, it said relax a bit and don't overreact. I liked that. Peace from an old guy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I completely agree.

My signature says it another way... BUT yours was better.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I greatly appreciate the responses!

To be honest, I felt like being harsher... but the truth is, it's sort of like the ole' adage 'You live by the sword, you die by the sword'. I realized, that these are words I can die by, and not have regrets.

It's becoming clearer by the moment that people are giving away all that they are worth by defining themselves by devices that truly shouldn't have such great power. It's time that people start taking back that power, which doesn't have to come via any means of diminishing the power that others have over themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's time that people start taking back that power, which doesn't have to come via any means of diminishing the power that others have over themselves.

I have to disagree a bit with something you said. We have always been run by a small group, that is how we organize to be more effective. There is nothing to take back, it is more of a question of influence on the decisions. For the past 50+ years I have watched more and more people stop paying attention or caring about what happens, it is only in the last ten years that I have seen people, usually younger, begin paying attention again. I think the youth of today is doing just fine as a percentage.

What I am also trying to say is that most people, once a threat has been eliminated, will go right back to being sheep and that is okay if the system is working properly. The sheep don't have to evolve quickly, they merely need to do their job and stampede when there is nothing left to do. If I may be metaphysical for a moment, a tsunami on the top of the ocean moves a lot of water and the bottom of the ocean barely notices it at all. The center moves slowly and very little because when it does move it effects the top greatly. Hey, you rapped, I write prose. Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
All we need now... are Anthromorphs.

and it was done...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

It's time that people start taking back that power, which doesn't have to come via any means of diminishing the power that others have over themselves.

I have to disagree a bit with something you said. We have always been run by a small group, that is how we organize to be more effective. There is nothing to take back, it is more of a question of influence on the decisions. For the past 50+ years I have watched more and more people stop paying attention or caring about what happens, it is only in the last ten years that I have seen people, usually younger, begin paying attention again. I think the youth of today is doing just fine as a percentage.

What I am also trying to say is that most people, once a threat has been eliminated, will go right back to being sheep and that is okay if the system is working properly. The sheep don't have to evolve quickly, they merely need to do their job and stampede when there is nothing left to do. If I may be metaphysical for a moment, a tsunami on the top of the ocean moves a lot of water and the bottom of the ocean barely notices it at all. The center moves slowly and very little because when it does move it effects the top greatly. Hey, you rapped, I write prose. Peace.

This is where I agree, but feel that you are lacking one crucial aspect!

Our perception on order is always changing, this is what many have termed 'paradigm' shift. The previous means of governance, structure, and order of power will eventually change. This is what I have concluded much of what the entire '2012' thing is about.

You make claim that 'there is nothing to take back'... this I would have to say is a completely false assumption.
Just imagine all the emotions that is correlated with that of money/currency and the entire economic models that we have used for as long as our history books tell us. This wasn't always the case. The power of one to have control over their emotions, is the most important power that one can have over self, for it is the determining factor in relation to action.

Now, I am having strong reservations in regards to making this next analogy, but I will proceed. Just know that I am not by any means trying to come off as insensitive towards particular events and those who lost loved ones.

Think about the twin towers, 9/11, you know the story. But what is the under lying story...

At the time, and currently... the entire world was using one language, and that is MONEY. The means to do anything possible on Earth, were directly dictated by money. What were the towers called... World Trade Center. Now, correlate that with the story of 'Tower of Babel', and the reasoning for it falling. That is about as far as I will go in relating the two events, but further critical thinking on anyone's behalf will bring about revelations that show that there is truth behind this conclusion.

If we remove the equating of money with that of emotion, we now take back our power over our actions, it is just about that simple. That is, it is dependent on what we replace the power of money with. I do agree with you on one thing though, that today's younger generations are seemingly becoming more aware, this is the most contributing aspect to this so called 'paradigm shift'!

To address your 'sheep' reference and their evolution...

It is a common misconception that 'Evolution' is a slowly progressive, active force of nature. When in fact, it comes in 'spurts'(lol, for a lack of better words), and to be honest, I would suggest that it even happens in intervals... but I won't address that idea for it would take too long in discussing the roles of seasons, precession, or intervals relating to the very construct of our planetary system. Those who travel down that rabbit hole, and research that form of metaphysics most likely have an idea of what I'm talking about.

These 'sheep' you talk about, will evolve, and faster than you think! What is Evolution>?

Well, one key aspect is that of ADAPTATION. This is not only to pertain to biology, but on a conscious, or cognitive level as well. I'm sure you've noticed, this is a progressively changing 'landscape' of relationships, in which we are forced to address. The very removal of particular aspects will undoubtedly result in a change(aka product of evolution) mentally. There is always an aspect as to the possible effects of ones consciousness and it's influences on its surroundings, which plausibly could give premise towards influencing an evolution in a biological sense, but that is not the focus of this discussion.

Sun rises on the east, follows to the west... the west evolved to be free, the east started 'Arab Spring', which then came to be OWS.. follow the pattern.

there is so much more to say, but this is enough for now

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Cute... image LOL.

Here's a similar version, but a more applicable reference:

edit on 29-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: deleted edit LOLOLOL

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
Cute... image LOL.

Here's a similar version, but a more applicable reference:

Edit: In regards to previous post, and my analogy... Think of one language being that of 'Money'...
edit on 29-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

They both do embody human emotion! I cannot argue 8]

Mine were sloths.. yours made me smile

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

You image is equally as symbolic...

Lizards:
Wisdom
Good Fortune
Resurrection
Dreaming
Awareness of desires/fears
Change

Cats:
Guardians of homes
Good omen for blessing of newborns
A cat save Muhammad from a snake
Clever

It is also claimed that when a cat shows up, to be ready and willing to make changes...

WOW, i'm actually starting to like your picture more than the one I provided LOL!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Interesting. I had a poem running through my mind one morning after waking from sleep. I immediately ran into the office and typed it. Enjoy.

The Pendulum of Life Swings

A seed is planted in a garden with care
Its fruit of expectations unknown
An invocation of Spirit to clothe
Something from nothing the goal

Mortal toil evokes the moving flow
Of swinging extremes to circle an end
With providence and patience a Gardener must tend
The Miracle of One from two

Like is to unlike
As right is to left
Blind wakes to new Light
As a vision obscured

The pendulum swings; must come to its end
Refinement and purpose revealed
The veil of choice leaves the first fruits behind
As one new creation transcends

This is the only poetry I have ever written. I woke up one morning with this entire poem in my mind. If you have ever woke up from a dream with a song in your mind that you have never heard, you will relate to this. As quickly as I could, I moved from bed to my computer and typed what I had been running through my mind in the dream. Every time I read this poem, I am shocked with its meter and meaning.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Dear MESSAGESFROMTHESTARS,

I would have answered earlier but I really wanted to take some time to consider what you said. Before I respond to part of your answer, I want to point out that I do not think that people being "sheep" is a bad thing. To be a sheep is to be social, peaceful mostly and enjoy the world. It also means to go along with the crowd and in truth most people always have and always will, they prefer peace and comfort over trying to get ahead off of someone else. To be a shepherd, a sheepdog or a predator requires a different set of priorities and you have no balance when there are too many of them.

If we remove the equating of money with that of emotion, we now take back our power over our actions, it is just about that simple. That is, it is dependent on what we replace the power of money with. I do agree with you on one thing though, that today's younger generations are seemingly becoming more aware, this is the most contributing aspect to this so called 'paradigm shift'!

I agree with you on this. We need to remove the equation of money with success or happiness; but, we can do that now. Based on what you have written, I think we both know what time we live in. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join