It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Very Fact is Monumental to our Nation's Future...Trailer and Video of a New Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The very fact that we see this video below and think of the enemy as our own corrupt leaders is a monumental testimony to the fact that truth is written on our hearts. Hold up this video as a mirror to your heart and what you will see is the truth in reflection. Our liberty and freedom is being sold to the highest bidder and tyranny is being injected as a false foundation of ill-conceived change. Can you see it by watching this trailer for the upcoming movie, Monumental?

What does the reflection tell you? Was the reflecting point change we could believe in? Keep one thing in mind: Apart from the equal and opposite reflection, this movie trailer has no reflection to offer. The very fact that you can see what it reflects brings out the truth behind the intent of the creator of this film. The opposite intent seeks to destroy what we have built in this nation. Truth has a reflection. Either we give for the love of others or we steal, kill and destroy to take a false reward. We will all make this decision in the coming years. Which side do you take? I choose the side that defends, honors and protects. Kirt Cameron is a hero for making this film. He's one of the few.

Movie Link

Threads

Links to truth in Signature.

edit on 28-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am willing to check it out. I know how visiting historical sites, however obvious or hidden they may be, can give one a feeling of connection.
Even roadside highway signs of historical sites, which are often not being replaced.

Its bad enough that our ancient history is convoluted, but even our relatively recent history is being blown away. People would rather see strip malls, sprawling pseudo-expansion.

Thanks.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Bobaganoosh because: oops

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

this kind of disturbs me! remember the world isnt just america! we all feel the same pressures, we all feel the same pains!

When is america going to realise that it isnt just them!

until that happens we will repeat the same cycle over and over again because, and i know this sounds harsh, but america needs to realise it isnt everything! there is so much more out there and so many more people!

I hope one day that .mostly you americans, can realise that we live on a planet full of the same race! no matter what country you call home, your still human! we all bleed the same, we all cry the same, we all laugh the same!

Its time to rid ourselves of this borderly bull spit!

" the american economy is struggling "

" the greek economy is struggling"

" the british economy is struggling "

its all the same game! were all in the same rat race as it were!

its time to stand up and realise we all on this planet are the same race!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It looks like a nice piece of propaganda for inserting fundamentalist religion into American politics.
edit on 28-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

It looks like a nice piece of propaganda for inserting fundamentalist religion into American politics.

This nation can only be saved by going back to its roots and the Christian non Catholic type roots are what made this country great.

The Ten Commandment of God Jesus are not that hard to live by. The Freedom of religion that the founders wanted was a release from massive persecution from Rome. If they knew how Satanism and other religions in this country today they would stomp it out with a quickness.

What is worse? Living a decent life under Gods laws or one under Nazi Satanist laws we have today?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

No thanks, I'll follow my path of righteousness without your ridiculous god.

Nor do I want your dogma inserted into my countries policies.

Not sure what you are trying to get at about Nazi Satanists though, I've never known any.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

this kind of disturbs me! remember the world isnt just america! we all feel the same pressures, we all feel the same pains!

When is america going to realise that it isnt just them!

until that happens we will repeat the same cycle over and over again because, and i know this sounds harsh, but america needs to realise it isnt everything! there is so much more out there and so many more people!

I hope one day that .mostly you americans, can realise that we live on a planet full of the same race! no matter what country you call home, your still human! we all bleed the same, we all cry the same, we all laugh the same!

Its time to rid ourselves of this borderly bull spit!

its time to stand up and realize we all on this planet are the same race!

You are correct on many levels. It is about the world. The American influence in the world was shifted in 1970 toward greed through the preservation and control of energy. As I state here, Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. To know why this is significant, read Revelation 13. There was a picture drawn for us in the Bible 2000 years ago. Before this picture was drawn to us, it was drawn in an even simpler way for us to grasp. In Genesis 3, God said not to touch the fruit of knowledge (Technology) in the center of the garden (Carbon manipulation). If we did, we would die by the use of the fruit. Was God correct?

This is a message for mankind, not just America. I agree. American should have; could have been the example of freedom and liberty and the equality of all mankind. Instead, we reach for the fruit over the true technology that was already there for us to use. We inherited a perfected garden. We will leave it a burning field of weeds because of our choice to grasp the fruit that was meant as a gift. Instead, we took it as thieves. The choice to follow God toward the goal is still there.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Truth is not political, it is woven into our hearts. It doesn't take an ideology to see that we should be striving toward truth and away from tyranny. What motivates the ideals of men that seek to subvert the checks and balances in Government? What motivates men to grasp at total control over the will of the people and the God of the universe? The very standards that basic equality and freedom demands, toward the preservation of liberty and prosperity, is not found from the leading of men. God is called the Good Shepherd and Lord because this is what His name represents--His character by example. If we seek salvation from men or even ourselves, we will fall further into the pit. The only answer is seeking God from His Word. In the mean time, Confucius has a good word for us:

“The ancients, wanting to demonstrate illustrious virtue throughout the kingdom, first governed well their own states. Wanting to govern well their own states, they first regulated their families. Wanting to regulate their families, they first cultivated their character. Wanting to cultivate their character, they first set right their hearts. Wanting to set right their hearts, they first sought to be sincere in their thoughts. Wanting to be sincere in their thoughts, they first increased their knowledge. Increase of knowledge was found in the examination of things. Things being examined, knowledge became complete. Their knowledge being complete, their thoughts were sincere. Their thoughts being sincere, their hearts were then made right. Their hearts being made right, their character was cultivated. Their character being cultivated, their families were regulated. Their families being regulated, their states were rightly governed. Their states being rightly governed, the whole kingdom was made peaceful and happy.” Confucius 500 B.C.

Confucius had the right idea, but all things being examined leads to only one place--Knowledge of God.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

its time to stand up and realise we all on this planet are the same race!

Obviously, you're right. What is common to all countries that could produce such a pervasive and epedemic disease? The only thing I can see is the financial system. Whether that is the root cause or the people controlling the system are the root cause is up for speculation. In any event, individual people in separate countries have to sort this problem out on their own turf. If everyone does this at basically the same time, the criminals will be revealed, outed and hopefully charged with treason.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sounds like a major propaganda to me; so I will be passing on this one myself. For those that do watch it, or have watched it...please note any feelings you may not have had before; as media is extremely good at using music and visual themes to cue feelings and create them in you...at such points; they make sure to inject the messages they want you to believe.

My best friend has a degree in film as well as one in psychology; He and I have had many great talks, about what he was learning in the course of those degrees. Information such as the above; or the art of removing a single frame per second of footage when showing someone you don't want people to like. Subconsciously, it makes viewers feel uneasy about the person, they sense something is "off" when viewing them. Frame removal was used very heavily when showing any Saddam or Osama footage as one kinda recent example, of such manipulation.

Knowing such tactics, I usually do not willingly, submit myself to such psychological operations.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Subconsciously, it makes viewers feel uneasy about the person, they sense something is "off" when viewing them.

Watch the trailer in the OP at 1:08-1:09.

Yep... subtle symbolism to provoke fear.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Just the sight of Kirk "Crocoduck" Cameron makes me break out in laughter.

Also love the tag-line "our families are worth fighting for" on the cover there, yeah, unless of course they're families headed by homosexuals, because, as Kirk as espoused, homosexuality is destructive to society, unnatural and sinful.

The trailer is a great exercise in unintentional comedy, especially when he goes to visit the pilgrims, and tries to pretend that the past is better than modern times. Is he forgetting that the Pilgrims, fleeing religious persecution, turned right around and persecuted other belief systems once they got here? Or that the Founding Fathers created a world where only WHITE LITERATE MALES could vote or own property?

They even EXPLICITLY state in the trailer that we have to "GO BACK". Yeah, no thanks, that's possibly the worst idea I've ever heard

Don't get me wrong there's some wisdom to be mined out of the past, but a lot of the wisdom to be found there is in the form of LESSONS we learned, of things in our history we don't want to REPEAT. Slavery, prejudice, genocide, that's what's in the history of America, sorry Kirk but we don't need to "GO BACK" to that, we need to avoid that at all costs.

new topics

top topics

join