It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Manager Arrested for Running Prostitution Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well it looks like a TSA employee has been up to no good !!

I guess the "screening" process failed once again !!

The hotel says the offender used "cash" to pay for rooms on several occasions.

Updated: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
FoxDC

SILVER SPRING, Md. - A manager at the Transportation Security Administration has lost his job after being arrested on prostitution-related charges. According to court documents, the agency had received a complaint of "very similar" activities back in 2009.

Bryant Jermaine Livingston, 39, was arrested while on the job as a supervisor of TSA agents at Dulles International Airport. The Manassas, Virginia resident, said by phone he is innocent of the charges, but declined to discuss the details of the case.

According to charging documents, on February 15th, Livingston used cash to rent a room at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Georgia Ave. in Silver Spring, Md. The hotel manager recognized Livingston as a previous customer who, on earlier occasions had "groups of males and females frequently entering and exiting Livingston's room," according to a court document....

Busted

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i guess fondling people at work just isn't enough for some douche bags! they need to engage in other kinds of sexual escapades to get their rocks off!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Paid Cash????

Not only is he a criminal, he is a terrorist by DHS standards! Book him Dano.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
These are the same people that have taken xray photos of men women AND CHILDREN and we are suppose to trust them.

We should do away with TSA and put a computer in the air planes that will remove pilot control and allow the plane to be flown from the ground like our drones and if a terrorist trys and take the plane over.. just take control of the plane...

If they couldn't control the plane they wouldnt have a reason to try and hijack it would they...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
pat downs, strip search and cavity search...

from a TSA Pimp?

doubt its the only one as they have the perfect venue (business travellers, airport, hotels) for customers.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Well, I think it's a stretch to think that his line of work is anything but incidental to the pimping...but I'm betting I'll get flamed for saying so.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This could be anyone...I don't like the TSA either...But to try and use this as a way to badmouth the TSA is pointless, I think.

Yep, I can see the posts coming about how they all love to molest people...

But I think in this case, this guys job is more coincidence than anything.

It's not just TSA agents that get involved in prostitution after all...

While the TSA sucks and I think that airport security needs to be privatized again, I just cant get behind this as a way to attack the TSA as a whole....Just this particular man.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Thanks for that, I needed a laugh!

top topics

join