It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Brooke Baldwin Exposes Congresswoman Corrine Brown's Racial Bias

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) insisted on CNN Wednesday that her colleagues‘ outrage over teen Trayvon Martin’s death was not solely because Martin was black — but faltered when asked to name the murdered “young white female” Brown said she was just as concerned about.
www.theblaze.com...

Was watching this early today and thought Brooke was on point asking her that question. Sorry to source the Blaze, but it was the only report of this so far...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I found this comment interesting....

The young lady she can’t remember is 33 year old Michele Parker the went missing back in Nov. of 2011. Which is still missing.
I live in Orange County,FL I can tell you Mrs. Brown was not at any of those rallies. As matter of fact it is not her district.

This congresswomen needs to go along with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Yeah, of course she didn't give a rat's hind quarters for that "young white female". She doesn't really give a rat's hind quarters about Trayvon either, I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The media spin on this is just crazy. Now a cartoonist at the Daily Texan is in hot water for drawing the following cartoon:

She was forced to issue a public apology while people screamed for her to take "cultural sensitivity" classes.

Meanwhile, a democratic representative made a speech while taking his coat off and wearing a hoodie.

I swear they are using this issue as a dividing wedge to get us fighting each other, because their destruction of America is accelerating. The sock puppets on Capitol Hill are feeding this frenzy and I find it sickening. There are plenty of Corrine Browns in Congress, and they are the most insincere, self-promoting, bloated gas bags on the planet.

Just goes to show that idiocy crosses all racial, ethnic and economic boundaries.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I swear they are using this issue as a dividing wedge to get us fighting each other, because their destruction of America is accelerating.

I'm sure they are. It's kinda hard not to get sucked into it, I get so angry watching the New Black Panthers spewing their racial hatred, stating they don't follow our laws and that they aren't citizens, and placing dead or alive bounties on a man who may have only been defending himself...did they give Neo-Nazi groups a national platform when the young white boy was chased by black kids and set on fire while being told he deserved it for being white, yet that was NOT labeled as a hate crime? How are the NBP's, and even Spike Lee not in any trouble (for tweeting somebody's incorrect address as Zimmerman's)? How are the NBP's not considered terrorists? But according to blacks, the justice system is only unfair to them, of course. They also say police don't care when young black men are murdered, yet they know full well the inner city culture prohibits cooperation with the police, and they can arrive at a scene where 10 witnesses know exactly who shot the victim, and not get any information...but they're expected to solve the crimes anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

It IS hard not to get sucked into it, because this is an issue that is not new, it has been brewing for a long, long time.

My honest feeling is that "cultural sensitivity" is to blame. We are all Americans, and we should behave as such when not at home. People, as a group, are clannish, suspicious, and prone to put feelings of loyalty over facts. The government feeds this mentality and nurtures it.

This is a powder keg which, I believe, TPTB were waiting for the right time to ignite. Now is a good time. While thieving, lying sacks of evil like John Corzine from MF Global walk free after cleaning people out of their hard-earned savings, most people are excited to get into a race war. The fed is almost done with their dirty work, what better time to distract the masses with what looks like an open-and-shut case of self defense.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This incident on CNN should come as no surprise when you take one quick look at Corrine Brown's wikipedia entry:

On February 25, 2004 Brown referred to the Bush administration policies on Haiti as "racist", and called his representatives as a "bunch of white men" during a briefing on the Haiti crisis with senior State Department officials and several members of Congress.[23][dead link] Assistant Secretary of State Roger Noriega, said that, as a Mexican American, he deeply resented "being called a racist and branded a white man," to which Brown replied, "you all look alike to me."

And she is a 'Congresswoman'...?

The mind boggles...

new topics

top topics

join