It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The kingdom is coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Somewhere from late March to early April 2012 the current cosmos shall be deleted and then shall the Father's great and perfect kingdom be with a brandnew cosmos.

People shall be transfigured into perfection at the change over of the cosmos.

Just my prediction.

How many of you actually are content with things as is?

I know I'm not. I want perfect flesh. It's going to take a perfect place to have perfect flesh.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

And this is based on what?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Based on your prediction, you have a little over a week to be proven right or wrong.
To quote Captain Picard... "Make it so."

I'll wait.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Is this a personal prediction or a dream prediction?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Any Links where I could check it out?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

My wife has perfect flesh.
I agree the Kingdom is coming but, you need to work on following the guidelines for thead posting.
This is crap.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yeaaaaaaah, no, us un-believers will still be here.
you will never convince us of your fairytale reality.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm guessing your talking about the new heaven and earth? Correct if I'm wrong as I'm going to base my reply on this. Wouldn't the tribulation and 1000 year peace on earth have to happen for this to happen? I've read revelations many times and I'm positive on the order of things. So in conclusion your prediction will fail, and we will have to wait.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looking at the date you registered yield a lot of info about yourself.
So, I'll give this a pass, not to mention lack of source, poetic words, suspense baiting etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Kingdom? Are we talking religion here, like the Kingdom of God? You do realize that NO ONE knows the date nor the hour.

I have little "religious nutter" bells going off here, sorry.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Until about 6 years ago I would have considered myself an open-minded person but rather skeptical. Although I've gone to church most of my life, degrees in chemistry and biology effect my world view considerably.

Things started to get strange with a couple of personal spiritual events during he last six years and that's what brought me here. I have never seen a UFO. I am not an intuitive per se, but two weeks ago, while in church, I kept hearing "The time is coming. The time is near. The time is coming. The time is near."

Nothing like that has ever happened before. I did t share it on his site or any where else. I was moved to tears that day and walked out of church to collect myself. I had nearly forgotten it until I read this thread. I don't know why this thread prompted a response because I also thought the OP sucked. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I want perfect flesh, too. Mmm.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I was pissed just dropping my kids off at school this morning. I cannot stand "the way" we have been conditioned and I do like being a robot. I want my free will back! lol

If your prediction comes true I will be sooooooooo happy!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I keep hearing "It's time. It's time." Time for what? I don't know but hearing that made me both excited and scared the crap out of me. It bothered me so much that I called my mom crying like a idiot asking her what could it possibly be time for. Reading your post freaked me out. Thanks for sharing.

To the OP: by the bible, nobody will know the hour, if that's what your referring to.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Will this clear up my adult acne?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I keep seeing April 4th mentioned...

"Let's get down to business, shall we?"

Much Love!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

you don't need to delete any specific one of the infinite cosmoses in order to make it "better" .. you just need to transfer conciousness into bodies that don't die and that can interact with reality without limitation... ie: super powers....

THAT is the true kingdom.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Just kidding!

But I tend to disagree with you.

Not a religious person but I do read theology and philosophy quite a bit and there is something about a "7 year reign" by the bad guy before the good guy comes back and straightens things up...you are off by...at least...7 years...(well...maybe not...world is kinda crappy but "the bad guy" has not revealed himself yet...so...it's still at least 7 years to go...)

Sorry...I don't see a New Jerusalem any time soon, a Millennial reign starting or final judgement...a few things have to happen first...if you believe in those kinds of things...

Just my $0.02

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Actually I did reveal myself and apologetically offered reasons the "antichrist" is a myth perpetuated as the only defense against The Second Christ...but ya'll didn't believe me, you will when this is prototyped:

fire from heaven = negative resistance

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The bad guy can't be revealed until the One who restrains has been removed. These are those who are actively praying against the works of the Evil One.

All you have to do wait for is the sun will go quite dark and the fullish moon will look blood red. All radio frequencies, and appliances and gadgets that have RFID will not work. There is a reason for this- for protection for certain people.

But I am glad I am not the only one who thinks it will be very very soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join