It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I accept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There is a belief that to move beyond something you must accept it. If you fight something you merely give it more strength.
You must accept it and then you will move past it.

I have previously applied this to several very important issues in my life. The results have been extremely successful.

I was lying on my bed last night and it suddenly became so clear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------

I accept life.

I accept all that is life.

I accept all that is good and all that is bad in life.

I accept everything that makes up life.

I accept EVERYONE that is a part of life.

I completely and unconditonally accept life.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You're very right. I myself am trying to put this ideology into my life, I'm finding it very difficult, but it will happen!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It kind of happened to me 15 years ago while looking at a neighbour from the reflection in my car mirror ...My mind started thinking backwards to what it had been thinking and then I realized I knew nothing and even if I knew it all I probably wouldn't be able to change the situation ...live and let live ..peace

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

The first thing that must be accepted is you. Whatever you do or say or think - accept. It is the one thing that will set you free. It is the resistance to our thoughts that distresses us the most. Thoughts arise and we think we are thinking them and we tell ourselves off. Thoughts arise. You are not thinking them, you did not put them there, they just happen.
Life (all of it) is just happening and when we become comfortable with that, life is comfortable.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Acceptance is key. No doubt.

You'll find yourself in a divine world by acceptance.

top topics

join